AUCET 2020 Sample Paper – The candidates can check the sample questions of the Andra University Common Entrance Test from this page. The sample paper for AUCET can be used to know the difficulty level of the exam, type of questions that come in the exam and the marking scheme of the exam. Candidates can use the AUCET sample paper to enhance their preparation strategies as well. AUCET is an offline entrance exam conducted for the admission in various post-graduate programs like M.Sc., M.A., M.Com, M.Ed etc. Check more details about AUCET 2020 sample paper here.
AUCET 2020 Sample Paper
By solving the sample papers, the preparation of the candidates can go up to next level as after checking the sample questions, the candidates will know what type of questions are generally framed in the exam. It must be noticed that AUCET is conducted for many PG courses, the type of questions varies for every subject.
Structure of AUCET 2020
Check the structure of AUCET 2020 given below.
Point 1: This point shows there are general instructions mentioned on every question paper of AUCET. These instructions are the first thing that the test-takers observe after receiving the question papers.
Point 2: This refers to the type of questions that are generally framed in the exam. For every question, the candidates are given four choices. Only one answer has to be selected for the questions.
AUCET 2020 Exam Pattern
Check the exam pattern given below for AUCET 2020.
- Mode: The exam takes place in the pen-paper based mode
- Duration: The candidates are given 90 minutes to complete the test
- Type of questions: There are multiple-choice questions in the exam
- No. of questions: There are total 100 questions in the test
- Maximum Marks: The exam is of 100 marks in total.
- Marking Scheme: For every correct answer, 01 marks are given. There is no negative marking.
AUCET 2020 Important Books
It is important to know the books that can be referred to prepare for the exam. Check the list of the books given below for the preparation of AUCET.
|UGC NET Life Sciences|
By Ashish Nagesh, Quaisher J.Hossain, Prashant Kumar
By B.L Aggarwal
|Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics|
By Arihant Experts
|Delhi University MA. Economics Entrance Test Guide|
By Editorial Board
|Delhi University MA English Guide 2020|
By Arihant Experts
Importance of AUCET Sample Paper
Check the benefits of AUCET sample paper given below.
- Improves speed to solve questions: By practicing the sample papers, one can increase his / her speed while solving the questions. This will help the candidates to complete their exams on time.
- Get to know the type of questions: After having a look at the sample papers, the candidates can get to know what type of questions come in the exam, what is the pattern of exam so forth and so on.
- Get to know the mistakes: By solving the sample questions, the candidates will get to know what are the weaknesses. They can make eliminate their mistakes by constantly solving the question papers.
About AUCET 2020
Andhra University Common Entrance Test is conducted by Andhra University to offer admission into various post-graduate programmes such as M.Sc., M.A, M.Com., M.Ed etc. For taking admission in the PG courses, the candidates to appear for AUCET that is conducted for the duration of 90 minutes. There is no negative marking in the exam. The final admission in the courses is given according to the ranks of the candidates and after checking their eligibility requirements.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.