Adesh University MBBS / BDS Admission 2019 – Adesh University of Medical Sciences and Research, Bathinda and Adesh Institute of Dental Sciences and Research, Bathinda Constituent Colleges of Adesh University offer MBBS and BDS through NEET. The seats offered by Adesh University will be filled through combined counseling conducted by Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot. Get here complete details of Adesh University MBBS/BDS Admission 2019.
Students those are seeking admission to MBBS/BDS courses in this Adesh University now can able to apply online, as the Adesh University released the official notification for the online application form. Candidates will be able to check combined counseling dates & details as per the information from the Baba Farid University of Health Science, Faridkot is given below in this page.
Adesh University MBBS / BDS Admission 2019
The candidates who will qualify for NEET exam on the basis of their rank in NEET UG which is conducted by the NTA (National Testing Agency) are able to apply for combined counseling that is conducted by Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot for admission to MBBS & BDS Admission in Adesh University. Below there is a schedule given below which indicates important dates and events of Adesh University MBBS/BDS Admission 2019.
Important Adesh University MBBS / BDS Admission 2019 Dates
|Availability of Prospectus on Adesh University official Website||18 Jun 2019|
|The last date for applying online admission form||25 Jun 2019|
|Last date for depositing fees||26 Jun 2019|
|Documents Verification for different categories||26 Jun to 28 Jun 2019|
|Display of provisional merit list of candidates||01 Jul 2019|
|For NRI candidates|
|Last date for submitting application form for NRI Quota||10 Jul 2019|
|1st round of Online counseling|
|Form filling and submission of counseling form and indicating preferences of colleges and course||02 Jul to 05 Jul 2019|
|Result display of 1st round of counseling||08 Jul 2019|
|Date of joining the allotted college/course and depositing fee||up to 12 Jul 2019|
|The 2nd round of Online counseling|
|Form filling and submission of counseling form and indicating preferences of colleges and course||to be announced…|
|Result display of 2nd round of counseling||to be announced…|
|Date of joining the allotted college/course and depositing fee||to be announced…|
Candidates interested for admission in Adesh university will be required to check the eligibility criteria before following the admission procedure, candidates who would be found ineligible in any phase of admission will get their candidature dismissed. Only the candidates eligible on the basis of criteria listed below will be eligible for admission in Adesh University.
- The admission to MBBS/BDS Courses shall be open to candidates who have qualified NEET UG-2019 and eligible as per Punjab Govt. notifications and subsequent
- Merely applying for admission to MBBS/BDS courses on the basis of NEET-UG-2019 will not entitle the candidates eligible. Eligibility and merit of a candidate for admission will be determined by the Admission Committee strictly as per rules and regulations laid down in the Punjab Govt.
- Counseling/Admissions shall be conducted by the Admission Committees constituted by the Punjab Government for this purpose.
- Age as per NEET-UG guidelines.
Adesh University MBBS/BDS 2019 Application Form
Adesh University released the online application form for admission in MBBS/BDS 2019 courses as per the UG NEET 2019 score. Before filling the online application form candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria and it is compulsory to qualify the UG NEET 2019 exam. The last date for filing the online application form is 25 Jun 2019, candidates are advised to fill the online application form before the due date. Below there is a direct link given below to fill the online application form for MBBS/BDS courses.
- Click here to fill the Adesh University MBBS/BDS 2019 application form.
- Click here to access the Login portal.
- Click here to retrieve your password.
Application Fee: Candidates are required to pay the fee for the online application form as per the details, which are given below.
|General Category||₹ 5000|
|For SC candidates||₹ 2500|
Note: Candidates need to pay the 18% GST along with the above-mentioned application fee.
Adesh University’s MBBS/BDS admission is done through National Eligibility cum Entrance Test. Candidates need to appear for UG NEET exam first and qualify the same for the further selection process. Candidates who qualified the UG NEET will be able to appear for the counseling process which will be conducted by BFUHS. Candidates need to fill Enrollment form for University after the release of counseling result. The enrollment fee and original documents will be submitted in the last step of admission to the Adesh University.
Adesh University Counseling process
Adesh University conducts counseling in two separate ways for the applicants as per the dates mentioned in the schedule table. After the declaration of the result/list for ONLINE Counselling by Admission Committee for UG Courses in Medical College/Dental College, the candidates will be required to deposit a fee for enrolling into the university. Candidates are also required to carry original and one set of self-attested copies of the certificates/documents. Candidates are required to fill an enrollment form separately for the online & offline counseling as per the details below:
- Online counseling will be held through the University Website and online counseling form will be made available on the university website as per dates mentioned in the schedule table.
- Candidates are advised to read the eligibility conditions carefully. And opting the online option of college/appearing in counseling does not guarantee the candidates admission.
- Eligibility conditions for admissions in the MBBS/BDS are as per Punjab Govt. Notification(s). The eligibility shall be determined by the Selection Committee at the time of counseling.
- Such candidates who are not eligible as per Punjab Govt. notification will not be considered for admission. The candidates will appear in counseling at their own risk & responsibility.
- The candidates those who will appear for physical counseling, need to fill a separate counseling form.
- It is essential for the candidate to appear personally at the time of interview/counseling.
- Such candidates those who are failed to appear personally for the physical counseling session, may not be eligible for further & their admission will not be granted.
Adesh University, Bathinda, the flagship academic and research endeavor of Adesh Foundation, a discoverer in health care, medical and technical education came into existence in the State of Punjab in July 2012. The parent body, the Adesh Foundation was established in 1995 with the aim and objectives of serving humanity in the sphere of health care as well as medical, paramedical and technical education. Adesh University has been put in place with a vision of making Malwa, the under-developed and backward belt of Punjab, a hub of the academic activity and a leading force in the field of Medical and Technical Education.
Official website: adeshuniversity.ac.in.
For more information Download the Prospectus for Adesh University MBBS/BDS Admission 2019: Download here.