Adesh University MD / MS Admission 2018 – Adesh University has issued the notification for admission to Post Graduate Medical Courses (MD / MS) for the academic year 2018-19 through NEET-PG 2018. The candidates are advised to be in touch with the important instructions laid down by Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot on official website www.bfuhs.ac.in issued with regard to Combined Counselling being conducted by Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot. Get here complete details of Adesh University MD & MS Admission 2018 Through NEET PG 2018.
Adesh University PG Medical Admission 2018 – Instead of holding PG Medical entrance exam 2018, Adesh University will give admission on basis of NEET PG 2018.
Note: There is no entrance exam.
Adesh University MD / MS Admission 2018
Adesh University, Bathinda would, therefore, admit students to the Post Graduate courses on offer at Adesh Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Bathinda and Adesh Institute of Dental Sciences and Research, Bathinda (constituent colleges of Adesh University, Bathinda) through the Combined Counselling for the academic session 2018.
Schedule for Adesh University MD / MS Admission 2018 is given below.
|Online filling/submission of counselling form and preferences of colleges/quota/specialty for 1st round of counselling||03, 04 & 05 Apr 2018|
|Date of joining the allotted college/course and deposition of fee||24 Apr 2018|
|Display of vacancy position of seats for 2nd round of online counselling.||20 Apr 2018|
|Online filling/submission of counselling form preferences of college/specialty by the eligible candidates for 2nd round of online counselling.||24 Apr & 25 Apr 2018|
Selection list of MD/MS Courses for 1st round of Counselling
The candidates admitted in Medical and Dental PG Courses during the first round of counselling conducted on April 03,04 and 05, 2018, are directed to join their allotted colleges on or before apil 23, 2018. The concerned candidates are further directed to deposit their six months tuition fee in the form of Demand Draft favouring Registrar, Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot, along with their original certificates with their respective allotted colleges. Provisional Selection list of MD/MS Courses Candidates selected during the 1st round of counselling is provided below.
Selected Candidates List:
- Click here for Provisional Selection list of MD/MS Courses during the 1st round of Counselling.
- Click here notice regarding joining of college after 1st round of PG NEET -2018 counselling.
- Every student, selected for admission to Post Graduate Medical course should possess recognized MBBS degree or equivalent qualification and should have obtained permanent registration with the Medical Council of India, or any of the State Medical Councils or should obtain the same within one month from the date of his admission.
- Every student should have completed satisfactorily one year’s rotating internship after passing MBBS Exams on or before 31st March of the year of admission.
- In the case of a Foreign National /NRI / PIO candidate, he/she should obtain temporary registration from the Medical Council of India, for the duration of the Post Graduate Course limited to this University for the time being exclusively for postgraduate studies; however, temporary registration to such Foreign National/ NRI/ PIO category candidate shall be subject to the condition that such person is duly registered with appropriate registering authority in his own country wherefrom he has obtained his basic medical qualification and that his degree is recognised by the corresponding Medical Council or concerned authority.
- An Indian National who qualified from a Foreign University/School must produce an eligibility certificate recognizing the qualifying examination as equivalent to MBBS by the Medical Council of India. This may be obtained from the Secretary, Medical Council of India, MCI at Sector- 8, Pocket-14, Dwarka-1, New Delhi-110075, www.mciindia.org.
- A candidate who after passing the final qualifying examination (MBBS or the foreign Medical degree recognized by MCI) is undergoing 12 months compulsory internship / practical training and is likely to complete the same by March 31, 2018 can take the examination but he/ she shall not be eligible for admission unless he/she has completed the compulsory rotating internship and obtained full registration on or before March 31, 2018 or the candidate produces a certificate from the head of the institution that he/ she will be completing internship by March 31, 2018.
- No condonation of compulsory rotating internship shall be accepted unless approved by the Medical Council of India along with necessary proof of the approval of the Medical Council of India. The condonation of compulsory rotating internship shall be restricted to the period up to March 31, 2018 and not beyond that date. Registration with the MCI / State Medical council is necessary and its documentary proof shall be furnished at the time of Counselling or within one month of the admission.
All the candidates provisionally allocated seats at Adesh Institute of Medical Sciences and Research (AIMSR) and Adesh Institute of Dental Sciences and Research (AIDSR) Bathinda through Combined ONLINE Counselling will report to this institute for medical examination and enrolment.
They are required to carry original and one set of self-attested copies of the following certificates/documents at the time of enrolment in Adesh Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, Bathinda and Adesh Institute of Dental Sciences and Research, Bathinda of this university:
- NEET PG 2018 Admit Card
- NEET PG 2018 Result Card
- High School/Higher Secondary Certificate as proof of date of birth.
- MBBS Degree
- Detailed marks Card of MBBS (All Professionals)
- Internship Completion Certificate
- MBBS Registration
- Character Certificate
- Residential Proof (Voter Card/Ration Card/Aadhar Card/Passport)
- Aadhar Card
- Reserved Category Certificate (as applicable)
- Four copies of colour recent passport size photographs
Instruction for filling up Enrolment Form
- After declaration of the result of the ONLINE Counselling by Admission Committee for PG Courses in Medical/Dental Colleges, the candidates are required to deposit Rs 4000/- (Rs. 3000/- in case of SC Candidates) in cash at the University counter or in the form of Demand Draft in favour of Registrar, Adesh University on any scheduled / nationalized bank payable at Bathinda on the day of joining at Adesh Institute of Medical Sciences and Research and Adesh Institute of Dental Sciences and Research. They are also required to carry original and one set of self-attested copies of the certificates/documents.
- After deposition of tuition fee and enrolment fee, enrolment forms and medical examination form will be required to be filled by the candidate at the time of joining.
- In case any candidate is found to have furnished false information or certificate, etc. or is found to have withheld or concealed information in his/her application form he/she shall be debarred from admission and legal action will also be taken as per rules.
- For claims on reserved seats wherever applicable, the candidates must support their claim by attaching self-attested photocopies of appropriate certificate(s)/documents issued by competent authority.
Distribution of Seats as per 100 point roster register for the admission to Various Post Graduate programmes at Adesh Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, Bathinda (a constituent college of Adesh University, Bathinda).
Official Website: www.adeshuniversity.ac.in
For more details of Adesh University MD & MS Admission 2018 – Download Prospectus.