|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
Adesh University MD / MS Admission2017 – Adesh University has issued the notification for admission to Post Graduate Medical Courses (MD / MS) for academic year 2017-18 through NEET PG 2017. The admission to Post Graduate Courses (MD/MS) shall be open to candidates who have scored 50% (40% in case of SC/BC and 45% Physically Handicapped) marks in NEET PG 2017 and are eligible as per regulations of Medical Council of India for admission. Get here complete details of Adesh University MD & MS Admission 2017 Through NEET PG 2017.
Adesh University PG Medical Admission 2017 – Instead of holding PG Medical entrance exam 2017, Adesh University will give admission on basis of NEET PG 2017.
Note: There is no entrance exam.
Adesh University MD / MS Admission 2017
Adesh University offers admission to Post Graduate Medical Programmes (MS/MS) for the session 2017-18. The counselling / admissions to the PG Courses in the medical institutions of the state of Punjab shall be conducted by the centrally constituted Admission Committee. The Admission Committee has been entrusted with the responsibility to affect admissions to the medical institutions in the state of Punjab through Combined Counselling under the aegis of Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot.
Adesh University, Bathinda would, therefore, admit students to the Post Graduate courses on offer at Adesh Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Bathinda, a constituent college of Adesh University, Bathinda through the Combined Counselling for the academic session 2017.
Schedule for Adesh University MD / MS Admission 2017 is given below.
|Online filling/submission of counselling form and preferences of colleges/quota/specialty for 1st round of counselling||18 Mar 2017 to 03 Apr 2017|
|Display of result of 1st round of online counselling||By 11 Apr 2017|
|Date of joining the allotted college/course and deposition of fee||By 22 Apr 2017|
|Display of vacancy position of seats for 2nd round of online counselling.||02 May 2017|
|Online filling/submission of counselling form preferences of college/specialty by the eligible candidates for 2nd round of online counselling.||03 May to 12 May 2017|
|Display of result of 2nd round of online counselling||19 May 2017|
|Date of joining the allotted college/course and deposition of fee||By 27 May 2017|
|Commencement of the Academic Session/term||01 May 2017|
|Last date upto which students can be admitted/joined against vacancies arising due to any reason.||31 May 2017|
- Every student, selected for admission to Post Graduate Medical course should possess recognized MBBS degree or equivalent qualification and should have obtained permanent registration with the Medical Council of India, or any of the State Medical Councils or should obtain the same within one month from the date of his admission.
- Every student should have completed satisfactorily one year’s rotating internship after passing MBBS Exams on or before 31st March of the year of admission.
- In the case of a Foreign National /NRI / PIO candidate, he / she should obtain temporary registration from the Medical Council of India, for the duration of the Post Graduate Course limited to this University for the time being exclusively for postgraduate studies; however, temporary registration to such Foreign National/ NRI/ PIO category candidate shall be subject to the condition that such person is duly registered with appropriate registering authority in his own country wherefrom he has obtained his basic medical qualification and that his degree is recognised by the corresponding Medical Council or concerned authority.
- An Indian National who qualified from a Foreign University/School must produce an eligibility certificate recognizing the qualifying examination as equivalent to MBBS by the Medical Council of India. This may be obtained from the Secretary, Medical Council of India, MCI at Sector- 8, Pocket-14, Dwarka-1, New Delhi-110075. http://www.mciindia.org
- A candidate who after passing the final qualifying examination (MBBS or the foreign Medical degree recognized by MCI) is undergoing 12 months compulsory internship / practical training and is likely to complete the same by 31.03.2017 can take the examination but he/ she shall not be eligible for admission unless he / she has completed the compulsory rotating internship and obtained full registration on or before 31.03.2017 or the candidate produces a certificate from the head of institution that he/ she will be completing internship by 31.03.2017.
- No condonation of compulsory rotating internship shall be accepted unless approved by the Medical Council of India along with necessary proof of the approval of the Medical Council of India. The condonation of compulsory rotating internship shall be restricted to the period up to 31.03.2017 and not beyond that date. Registration with the MCI / State Medical council is necessary and its documentary proof shall be furnished at the time of Counselling or within one month of the admission.
All the candidates provisionally allocated seats at Adesh Institute of Medical Sciences and Research (AIMSR), Bathinda through Combined ONLINE Counselling will report to this institute for medical examination and enrolment
They are required to carry original and one set of self attested copies of the following certificates/documents at the time of enrolment in Adesh Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, Bathinda of this university:
- NEET PG 2017 Admit Card
- NEET PG 2017 Result Card
- High School/Higher Secondary Certificate as proof of date of birth.
- MBBS Degree
- Detailed marks Card of MBBS (All Professionals)
- Internship Completion Certificate
- MBBS Registration
- Character Certificate
- Residential Proof (Voter Card/Ration Card/Aadhar Card/Passport)
- Aadhar Card
- Reserved Category Certificate (as applicable)
- Four copies of colour recent passport size photographs
Instruction for filling up Enrolment Form
- After declaration of the result of the ONLINE Counselling by Admission Committee for PG Courses in Medical Colleges, the candidates are required to deposit Rs 4000/- (Rs. 3000/- in case of SC Candidates) in cash at the University counter or in the form of Demand Draft in favour of Registrar, University on any scheduled / nationalized bank payable at Bathinda on the day of joining at Adesh Institute of Medical Sciences and Research. They are also required to carry original and one set of self attested copies of the certificates/documents.
- After deposition of tuition fee and enrolment fee, enrolment forms and medical examination form will be required to be filled by the candidate at the time of joining.
- In case any candidate is found to have furnished false information or certificate, etc. or is found to have withheld or concealed information in his/her application form he/she shall be debarred from admission and legal action will also be taken as per rules.
- For claims on reserved seats wherever applicable, the candidates must support their claim by attaching self-attested photocopies of appropriate certificate(s)/documents issued by competent authority.
Distribution of Seats as per 100 point roster registrar for the admission to various Post Graduate Courses session 2017 at Adesh Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, Bathinda
For more details of Adesh University MD & MS Admission 2017 – Download Information Brochure.