Adesh University MD / MS Admission 2019 – Adesh University will issue the notification for admission to Post Graduate Medical Courses (MD / MS) for the academic year 2019-20 through NEET-PG 2019. The candidates are advised to be in touch with the important instructions laid down by Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot on official website www.bfuhs.ac.in issued with regard to Combined Counselling being conducted by Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot. Get here complete details of Adesh University MD & MS Admission 2019 Through NEET PG 2019.
Adesh University PG Medical Admission 2019 – Adesh University will give admission on basis of NEET PG 2019.
Adesh University MD / MS Admission 2019
Adesh University, Bathinda would, therefore, admit students to the Post Graduate courses on offer at Adesh Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Bathinda and Adesh Institute of Dental Sciences and Research, Bathinda (constituent colleges of Adesh University, Bathinda) through the Combined Counselling for the academic session 2019.
Schedule for Adesh University MD / MS Admission 2019 is given below.
|Online filling/submission of counselling form and preferences of colleges/quota/specialty for the 1st round of counselling||1st week of Apr 2019|
|Date of joining the allotted college/course and deposition of fee||last week of Apr 2019|
|Display of vacancy position of seats for the 2nd round of online counselling.||3rd week of Apr 2019|
|Online filling/submission of counselling form preferences of college/specialty by the eligible candidates for 2nd round of online counselling.||last week of Apr 2019|
- Every student, selected for admission to Post Graduate Medical course should possess recognized MBBS degree or equivalent qualification and should have obtained permanent registration with the Medical Council of India, or any of the State Medical Councils or should obtain the same within one month from the date of his admission.
- Every student should have completed satisfactorily one year’s rotating internship after passing MBBS Exams on or before March of the year of admission.
- In the case of a Foreign National /NRI / PIO candidate, he/she should obtain temporary registration from the Medical Council of India, for the duration of the Post Graduate Course limited to this University for the time being exclusively for postgraduate studies; however, temporary registration to such Foreign National/ NRI/ PIO category candidate shall be subject to the condition that such person is duly registered with appropriate registering authority in his own country wherefrom he has obtained his basic medical qualification and that his degree is recognised by the corresponding Medical Council or concerned authority.
- An Indian National who qualified from a Foreign University/School must produce an eligibility certificate recognizing the qualifying examination as equivalent to MBBS by the Medical Council of India.
- A candidate who after passing the final qualifying examination (MBBS or the foreign Medical degree recognized by MCI) is undergoing 12 months compulsory internship / practical training and is likely to complete the same by March 2019 can take the examination but he/ she shall not be eligible for admission unless he/she has completed the compulsory rotating internship and obtained full registration on or before March 2019 or the candidate produces a certificate from the head of the institution that he/ she will be completing internship by March 2019.
- No condonation of compulsory rotating internship shall be accepted unless approved by the Medical Council of India along with necessary proof of the approval of the Medical Council of India. The condonation of compulsory rotating internship shall be restricted to the period up to March 2019 and not beyond that date. Registration with the MCI / State Medical Councill is necessary and its documentary proof shall be furnished at the time of Counselling or within one month of the admission.
All the candidates provisionally allocated seats at Adesh Institute of Medical Sciences and Research (AIMSR) and Adesh Institute of Dental Sciences and Research (AIDSR) Bathinda through Combined ONLINE Counselling will report to this institute for medical examination and enrolment.
They are required to carry original and one set of self-attested copies of the following certificates/documents at the time of enrolment in Adesh Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, Bathinda and Adesh Institute of Dental Sciences and Research, Bathinda of this university:
- NEET PG 2019 Admit Card
- NEET PG 2019 Result Card
- High School/Higher Secondary Certificate as proof of date of birth.
- MBBS Degree
- Detailed marks Card of MBBS (All Professionals)
- Internship Completion Certificate
- MBBS Registration
- Character Certificate
- Residential Proof (Voter Card/Ration Card/Aadhar Card/Passport)
- Aadhar Card
- Reserved Category Certificate (as applicable)
- Four copies of colour recent passport size photographs
Instruction for filling up Enrolment Form
- After the declaration of the result of the ONLINE Counselling by Admission Committee for PG Courses in Medical/Dental Colleges, the candidates are required to pay the counselling fee. They are also required to carry original and one set of self-attested copies of the certificates/documents.
- After deposition of tuition fee and enrolment fee, enrolment forms and medical examination form will be required to be filled by the candidate at the time of joining.
- In case any candidate is found to have furnished false information or certificate, etc. or is found to have withheld or concealed information in his/her application form he/she shall be debarred from admission and legal action will also be taken as per rules.
- For claims on reserved seats wherever applicable, the candidates must support their claim by attaching self-attested photocopies of appropriate certificate(s)/documents issued by competent authority.
Selection list of MD/MS Courses for the 1st round of Counselling
The candidates admitted in Medical and Dental PG Courses during the first round of counselling will be conducted in the month of April 2019, are directed to join their allotted colleges on or before the last dates. The concerned candidates are further directed to deposit their tuition fee along with their original certificates with their respective allotted colleges.
Below we mention the last year distribution of seats as per 100 point roster register for the admission to Various Post Graduate programmes at Adesh Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, Bathinda (a constituent college of Adesh University, Bathinda) for reference purpose only.
Insofar, Official Notification regarding Adesh University MD & MS Admission 2019 has not been announced yet. Information on this page as per last year details. As soon as the conducting body will release the official notification the same will be updated here.
Official Website: www.adeshuniversity.ac.in
For more details of Adesh University, MD & MS Admission 2019, Download 2018 Prospectus.