Adesh University PG Medical Admission Through NEET PG 2020- Applications to take part in admission/counselling process are invited through the BFUHS’s website. Adesh University issued the notification for admission to Post Graduate Medical Courses (MD / MS) for the academic year 2020 through NEET-PG 2020. The candidates are advised to be in touch to get updated with the important instructions laid down by Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot on its official website bfuhs.ac.in issued with regard to Combined Counselling being conducted by BFUHS. Get here complete details of Adesh University PG Medical Admission Through NEET PG 2020 through NEET PG 2020.
Latest: Due to the outbreak of COVID-19 in the country, the university has decided to conduct the 1st round of online counselling instead of physical counselling for session 2020 in the State of Punjab.
Adesh University PG Medical Admission Through NEET PG 2020
Adesh University, Bathinda would, therefore, admit students to the Post Graduate courses on offer at Adesh Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Bathinda and Adesh Institute of Dental Sciences and Research, Bathinda (constituent colleges of Adesh University, Bathinda) through the Combined Counselling for the academic session 2020.
Schedule for Adesh University MD / MS Admission 2020 is given below.
|Registration Ends on||19 Apr 2020|
|Display of Provisional Merit List of candidates||21 Apr 2020|
|objection against the provisional merit list||22 Apr 2020|
|1st Counselling result||29 Apr 2020|
Adesh University PG Medical Admission Through NEET PG 2020- Reporting Instructions
The Provisionally selected candidates will have to report at the report before the last date :
The candidates would report to the college physically for taking admission, after paying the necessary fee through RTGS / NEFT to the account of university and submission of the original document at the college and start dates.
Students can join the allotted college by sending a confirmatory email regarding the acceptance of seat and uploading scanned copies of relevant documents and pay the requisite fee through RTGS / NEFT to the account of university.
Click here to download the notice regarding the conduct of 1st counselling round
Adesh University PG Medical Admission Through NEET PG 2020 Application Form
A candidate who qualifies in NEET-PG-2020 is eligible to apply ONLINE for admission to MD /MS Courses. Candidates are required to register themselves for admission to PG Medical courses
Click Here to fill the registration form for MD / MS Admission
Admission Application Fee of Rs. 5900 (Rs.2950 for SC candidates) including GST will only be deposited in any OBC Branch through the Challan Form generated after successful filling of online admission application form on university website.
Adesh University PG Medical Admission Through NEET PG 2020 – Eligibility Criteria
- Every student, selected for admission to Post Graduate Medical/Dental course should possess recognized MBBS/BDS degree respectively or equivalent qualification and should have obtained permanent registration with the Medical Council of India and Dental Council of India, or any of the State Medical Councils or should obtain the same within one month from the date of his admission.
- A candidate who after passing the final qualifying examination (MBBS/BDS or the foreign Medical degree recognized by MCI and DCI) is undergoing 12 months compulsory internship / practical training and is likely to complete the same by March 31, 2020 can take the examination but he/ she shall not be eligible for admission unless he / she has completed the compulsory rotating internship and obtained full registration on or before the deadline or the candidate produces a certificate from the head of institution that he/ she will be completing internship.
- No condonation of compulsory rotating internship shall be accepted unless approved by the Medical Council of India and Dental Council of India along with necessary proof of the approval of the Medical Council of India and Dental Council of India. The condonation of compulsory rotating internship shall be restricted to the period upto March 31, 2020. Registration with the MCI/DCI and State Medical council is necessary and its documentary proof shall be furnished at the time of Counselling or within one month of the admission
Instruction for filling up Counselling / Enrolment Form
- After declaration of the result of the Counselling by Admission Committee for PG Courses in Medical Colleges, the candidates are required to deposit Rs 4000/- (Rs. 3000/- in case of SC Candidates) in cash at the University counter or in the form of Demand Draft on the day of joining at Adesh Institute of Medical Sciences and Research. They are also required to carry original and one set of self attested copies of the certificates/documents
- After deposition of tuition fee and enrolment fee, enrolment forms and medical examination form will be required to be filled by the candidate at the time of joining.
- In case any candidate is found to have furnished false information or certificate, etc. or is found to have withheld or concealed information in his/her application form he/she shall be debarred from admission and legal action will also be taken as per rules.
- For claims on reserved seats wherever applicable, the candidates must support their claim by attaching self-attested photocopies of appropriate certificate(s)/documents issued by competent authority.
Adesh University PG Medical Admission Through NEET PG 2020 – Seat Distribution
The Following Post Graduate Medical courses with the number of seats indicated against each have been permitted at Adesh Institute of Medical Sciences and Research(a constituent college of Adesh University), Bathinda by the Medical Council of India .
Click here to check the Seat Matrix for MD / MS Course
Adesh University PG Medical Admission Through NEET PG 2020 – Fee Structure
After provisional allocation of seat at Adesh Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, Bathinda, the candidate are required to deposit the tuition fee through specified Bank Challan to Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot. Candidate have to report at Adesh Institute of Medical/Dental Sciences and Research, for medical checkup and joining after submission of proof of fee deposition to Baba Farid University of Health Sciences within stipulated time period.
Click Here to download the fee structure
Official Website: adeshuniversity.ac.in
For more details of Adesh University PG Medical Admission Through NEET PG 2020, Download Prospectus.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.