Adesh University MD / MS Admission 2020 – Adesh University will issue the notification for admission to Post Graduate Medical Courses (MD / MS) for the academic year 2020 through NEET-PG 2020. The candidates are advised to be in touch with the important instructions laid down by Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot on official website www.bfuhs.ac.in issued with regard to Combined Counselling being conducted by Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot. Get here complete details of Adesh University MD & MS Admission 2020 Through NEET PG 2020.
Adesh University PG Medical Admission 2020 – Adesh University will give admission on basis of NEET PG 2020.
Adesh University MD / MS Admission 2020
Adesh University, Bathinda would, therefore, admit students to the Post Graduate courses on offer at Adesh Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Bathinda and Adesh Institute of Dental Sciences and Research, Bathinda (constituent colleges of Adesh University, Bathinda) through the Combined Counselling for the academic session 2020.
Schedule for Adesh University MD / MS Admission 2020 is given below.
|Online filling/submission of counselling form and preferences of colleges/quota/specialty for the 1st round of counselling||Last Week of Mar 2020|
|Date of joining the allotted college/course and deposition of fee||last week of Apr 2020|
|Display of vacancy position of seats for the 2nd round of online counselling.||Last week of Apr 2020|
|Online filling/submission of counselling form preferences of college/specialty by the eligible candidates for 2nd round of online counselling.||last week of Apr 2020|
- Every student, selected for admission to Post Graduate Medical/Dental course should possess recognized MBBS/BDS degree respectively or equivalent qualification and should have obtained permanent registration with the Medical Council of India and Dental Council of India, or any of the State Medical Councils or should obtain the same within one month from the date of his admission.
- Every student should have completed satisfactorily one year’s rotating internship after passing MBBS/BDS Exams on or before 31st March of the year of admission.
- A candidate who after passing the final qualifying examination (MBBS/BDS or the foreign Medical degree recognized by MCI and DCI) is undergoing 12 months compulsory internship / practical training and is likely to complete the same by the deadline can take the examination but he/ she shall not be eligible for admission unless he / she has completed the compulsory rotating internship and obtained full registration on or before the deadline or the candidate produces a certificate from the head of institution that he/ she will be completing internship.
- No condonation of compulsory rotating internship shall be accepted unless approved by the Medical Council of India and Dental Council of India along with necessary proof of the approval of the Medical Council of India and Dental Council of India. The condonation of compulsory rotating internship shall be restricted to the period and not beyond that particular date. Registration with the MCI/DCI and State Medical council is necessary and its documentary proof shall be furnished at the time of Counselling or within one month of the admission
All the candidates provisionally allocated seats at Adesh Institute of Medical Sciences and Research (AIMSR) and Adesh Institute of Dental Sciences and Research (AIDSR) Bathinda through Combined ONLINE Counselling will report to this institute for medical examination and enrolment.
They are required to carry original and one set of self-attested copies of the following certificates/documents at the time of enrolment in Adesh Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, Bathinda and Adesh Institute of Dental Sciences and Research, Bathinda of this university:
- NEET PG 2020 Admit Card
- NEET PG 2020 Result Card
- High School/Higher Secondary Certificate as proof of date of birth.
- MBBS Degree
- Detailed marks Card of MBBS (All Professionals)
- Internship Completion Certificate
- MBBS Registration
- Character Certificate
- Residential Proof (Voter Card/Ration Card/Aadhar Card/Passport)
- Aadhar Card
- Reserved Category Certificate (as applicable)
- Migration Certificate of MBBS/BDS
- Four copies of colour recent passport size photographs
Instruction for filling up Counselling / Enrolment Form
- After declaration of the result of the ONLINE Counselling by Admission Committee for PG Courses in Medical/Dental Colleges, the candidates are required to deposit Rs 4000/- (Rs. 3000/- in case of SC Candidates) in cash at the University counter or in the form of Demand Draft (on the basis of last year) on the day of joining at Adesh Institute of Medical Sciences and Research and Adesh Institute of Dental Sciences and Research. They are also required to carry original and one set of self attested copies of the certificates/documents
- After deposition of tuition fee and enrolment fee, enrolment forms and medical examination form will be required to be filled by the candidate at the time of joining.
- In case any candidate is found to have furnished false information or certificate, etc. or is found to have withheld or concealed information in his/her application form he/she shall be debarred from admission and legal action will also be taken as per rules.
- For claims on reserved seats wherever applicable, the candidates must support their claim by attaching self-attested photocopies of appropriate certificate(s)/documents issued by competent authority.
Selection list of MD/MS Courses for the 1st round of Counselling
The candidates admitted in Medical and Dental PG Courses during the first round of counselling will be conducted in the month of April 2020, are directed to join their allotted colleges on or before the last dates. The concerned candidates are further directed to deposit their tuition fee along with their original certificates with their respective allotted colleges.
The Following Post Graduate Medical courses with the number of seats indicated against each have been permitted at Adesh Institute of Medical Sciences and Research(a constituent college of Adesh University), Bathinda by the Medical Council of India under section 10A of the IMC Act and Central Government: For the sake of the candidates, number of seats offered by Adesh University for MD / MS Admission 2020 (as per last year) is given below.
After provisional allocation of seat at Adesh Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, Bathinda and Adesh Institute of Dental Sciences and Research, Bathinda. The candidate will be required to deposit the tuition fee through specified Bank Challan to Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot. Candidate will report at Adesh Institute of Medical/Dental Sciences and Research, for medical checkup and joining after submission of proof of fee deposition to Baba Farid University of Health Sciences within stipulated time period failing which allocated seat will stand cancelled automatically without and intimation.
- College Securities – Rs. 30,000/ – (refundable)
- Library Securities – Rs. 30,000/ – (refundable)
- Hostel Securities – Rs. 30,000/ – (refundable)
Official Website: www.adeshuniversity.ac.in
For more details of Adesh University, MD & MS Admission 2020, Download Previous Year Prospectus.
Insofar, official details of Adesh University, MD & MS Admission 2020 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as information brochure releases, details will be updated here.