Azim Premji University Application Form 2018 must be filled and submitted by eligible candidates. The application form of Azim Premji University 2018 UG and PG admissions is available online. To start with, you will enter name and contact details to register. This leads to the generation of login details. Those who have registered can login to complete the form and submit it. Details in the form should be correct. Besides, the university must receive Azim Premji University Application Form before the last date. Keep login credentials safely until the end of the admission process. Also, save a copy of the form for reference.
Azim Premji University Application Form 2018
Azim Premji University is situated in Bangalore. It offers B.A. (Economics / Humanities), B.Sc. (Biology / Physics), Master of Arts (Education), Master of Arts (Development), Master of Arts (Public Policy & Governance), Master of Laws (Law & Development). Apply online as per the following schedule from official website.
|Important Event||UG Early Admission||UG Regular Admission||PG Admission|
|Start of application form submission||03 Oct 2017||03 Oct 2017||07 Oct 2017|
|End of application form submission||05 Dec 2017||Apr 2018|
|National Entrance Test||17 Dec 2017||Apr 2018||10 Feb 2018|
- Click here for PG (MA Development, MA Education, MA Public Policy and Governance) Application Form 2018.
- Click here for UG (BA, B.Sc) Application Form 2018.
Important instructions for application form
Candidates must, most importantly, note the deadline for form submission. The university only accepts forms until the last date in schedule. Therefore, fill the form and submit it early. Apart from that, a few more instructions are useful to keep in mind. Following are some guidelines for form filling.
- Submit correct details in the application form. This is because these details form the basis of your candidature.
- The university may directly communicate with you through the email ID and mobile number you enter in application form. Therefore make sure they are correct. Also you should be able to access them.
- You must be eligible for the program you are applying for.
- Data once submitted is final.
Details to be filled in Azim Premji University Application Form 2018
You will fill various details in the form. Please refer your official documents while filling the form. This will ensure that you enter correct details only. Also it will keep a check on the spellings as per certificates. Following are some of the details you will have to enter in the form.
- Name, as in class 10 records
- Date of birth
- Parent’s name
- Permanent address
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Programs applying for
- Test centres in order of priority
- Interview centre
- Educational qualifications as well as percentages