Baba Farid University offers admission to various courses like BPT / BMLT / B.Sc. Candidates who want to get admission in these courses need to apply for the respective course by filing an application form. The application forms are expected to be made available online on the official website from the 3rd week of July 2018.
Interested candidates are expected to last submit their application forms before the 3rd week of August 2018. Candidates can get complete information about the Baba Farid University BPT / BMLT / B.Sc Admission 2018 on this page below.Baba Farid University BPT / BMLT / B.Sc Admission 2018 is going to commence soon.
Baba Farid University BPT / BMLT / B.Sc Admission 2018
Interested candidates are advised to first go through the information brochure to ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria laid down by the university before applying for the courses. Students will have to download their application forms from the official website and have to fill it neatly with a blue ballpoint pen. Candidates should make sure that they fill in authentic and full information in their application forms. As application forms that are incomplete will be rejected. The table below comprises of all the important events and their expected schedules for the reference of the candidates.
|Application form made available||3rd week of July 2018|
|Last date for Submission of Application Form||3rd week of August 2018|
|Date of Counseling||4th week of August 2018|
You may be able to download the admission application form from the official University website i.e. www.bfuhs.ac.in. You will have to download the admission application form and get a printout of the form on a Legal size white paper and fill the form neatly with blue ball point
pen. Once, the form has been filled you will have to submit the application forms along with the requisite copies of self-attested documents as per check-list provided by the official examination body.
This form should reach the office of Registrar, Baba Farid University of Health Sciences before the last scheduled date. Incomplete application forms will be rejected automatically. University counter remains open to receive the application forms on all working days except Saturday, Sunday and Gazetted Holidays
Application Fee once deposited will not be refunded. The application fees will be approx Rs. 3000/- for general category candidates and Rs 1500/- for SC candidates. The application fees will be rejected if
- The form is incomplete.
- The self-attested documents are not attached
- If the form is received after the due date
You should make sure that you fulfill all the eligibility criteria laid down by the university. Some of them are listed below for the reference of the candidate.
For B.Sc Medical (APB)
- You should have qualified your 10+2 exam from a recognized institute situated in Punjab.
- You should have passed the qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English securing at least 50% marks in each of the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology (PCB) group taken together.
For Bachelor of Physiotherapy (B.P.T.) and Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology (B.M.L.T.)
- You should have cleared your higher secondary examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to Higher Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years study.
- Your 10+2 subjects must comprise of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology
- You should have cleared your intermediate examination in Science from an Indian University/Board or other recognized examining body.
- You should clear it with Physics, Chemistry and Biology along with their practical tests and you should also have English as a compulsory subject.
- You should have qualified the pre-medical examination in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology, after passing either the higher secondary school examination or the pre-university or an equivalent examination.
- You must have Biology and English as your compulsory subject;
- You should have qualified the first year of the three year degree course of a recognized university with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- You could have qualified any other examination which, in scope and standard is found to be equivalent to the intermediate.
Candidate must have completed the age of 17 years, on or before 31st Dec. of the corresponding year.
The selection process for Baba Farid University BPT / BMLT / B.Sc Admission 2018 will be done strictly on the basis of merit of qualifying examination. You may opt to change the choice of course at the time of counseling. It is mandatory that you attend the Counseling session. You can stay updated about all the news regarding the Baba Farid University BPT / BMLT / B.Sc Admission 2018 by keeping a regular check on the official website of the university. In case, in a tie, the candidates will be given preference on the basis of the criteria listed below.
- The university will prefer the candidates that have higher percentage of aggregate marks in their 10+2 exams comprising of subjects Physics/ Chemistry/ Biology & English (PCBE). The percentage will be calculated up to 3 decimal points.
- Then the candidate having higher marks on the subject of Biology in qualifying examination will be given preference.
- Finally, the candidate older in age will be given preference.
Tentative list of Colleges and Seats Available
All the details given below are based on previous year’s notification.
Admission Notification for leftover seats
Tentative list of Colleges along with seats
Insofar, official details of Baba Farid University BPT/ BMLT/ B.Sc 2018 details have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Baba Farid University for BPT/ BMLT/ B.Sc 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.
For more detail of Baba Farid University BPT / BMLT / B.Sc Admissions, Download 2017’s Information Brochure.