BFUHS Result 2019 of Admission and Entrance Exams will be announced by the university after the successful completion of the exam. The selection process for admission in BFUHS 2019 is not same for all courses. Performance of the candidates in the entrance exam determines their position in the Merit List, on the basis of which they are offered BFUHS Admission 2019. For more information regarding BFUHS Result 2019 read the article below.
BFUHS Result 2019 of Admission and Entrance Exams
Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS) Faridkot offers various Undergraduate and Postgraduate course in different streams along with the Ph.D. program. The BFUHS Result 2019 will be announced on the official website of the university. The links to check the BFUHS 2019 result will be also provided below for all the courses as soon as it gets released on the official website.
|BFUHS Entrance Exam||Result Date||View / Check|
|BFUHS Post Basic B.Sc Nursing||05 Aug 2019||Click here for BFUHS Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Result|
|BFUHS PMNET||Third Week of August 2019||Click here for BFUHS PMNET Result|
|BFUHS PPMET||Last Week of July 2019||Click here fot BFUHS PPNET Result|
How to check BFUHS Result 2019
The result for various courses offered by BFUHS 2019 will be made available on the official website of the university. Given below are the steps to check the result of BFUHS 2019.
- Visit the official website of the BFUHS university.
- Click on result tab of BFUHS.
- After that result tab will show all the available results which are released.
- Click on the courses of your choice in order to check the result.
- A new window will appear and will show the desired result.
Details in BFUHS Result 2019
The scorecard of BFUHS 2019 will have following details mentioned below.
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll number of Candidate
- Registration Number
- Marks obtained in each section
- Total Marks obtained out of Maximum marks.
- Merit Secured
- Percentile Marks
BFUHS 2019 Selection Procedure
The selection procedure for various programs in BFUHS 2019 is provided below.
MBBS and BDS Courses
The admission to the MBBS and BDS courses at BFUHS is done on the basis of merit in PMET 2019. The minimum percentage of marks an applicant has to obtain in the qualifying exam for being eligible to apply is 50%.
MD, MS, MDS Courses
The admission to MD/MS/MDS will be open to candidates who have qualified minimum 50% marks in the qualifying examination and are deemed eligible as per the Punjab Govt. notification. The selection will be done on the basis PGET score.
The selection procedure under nursing courses is provided below.
- B.Sc. Nursing – The admission will be open to candidates who have passed in 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology with minimum 45% marks (40% for SC/ST/BC) and English as a compulsory subject or an equivalent qualification. The selection will be on the basis of PPMET 2019 followed by counseling.
- M.Sc. Nursing – Admission for M.Sc. nursing will be open for those candidates who have passed in B.Sc. Nursing/ B.Sc. Post Basic Nursing. The selection will be on the basis of PMNET 2019.
Official Website: www.bfuhs.ac.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.