BAMU PG CET 2018 Result – The BAMU PG CET 2018 Result is declared by the competent authority on the official site of BAMU, www.bamu.ac.in. Candidates can able to check their result from this page. Candidates who will appear in the CET shall get admissions on the basis of marks/ score/ grade obtained by the candidate in the qualifying examination. Candidates can check here complete details of BAMU PG CET 2018 Result from the article below.
For BAMU PG CET 2019 Result – Click Here
BAMU PG CET 2018 Result
The merit list is prepared on the basis of CET score only. The Courses which are exempted from CET, Merit list shall be prepared on the basis of marks/ score/ grade obtained by the candidate in the qualifying examination. Candidates can check the schedule for BAMU PG CET 2018 Result from the table below.
|Dates of CET||16 Apr to 30 Apr 2018|
|Declaration of Result||05 May 2018|
|Registration + Option Form for Admission||06 May to 15 May 2018|
|Document verification at Respective District Facilitation Centers||16 May to 25 May 2018|
|General Merit List||30 May 2018|
|First Merit List||04 Jun 2018|
|Second Merit List||08 Jun 2018|
|Third and Final Merit list||12 Jun 2018|
- Click here to check the Allotment Merit List of 3rd Round.
- Click here to check the Allotment Merit List of 2nd Round.
- Click here to check the Allotment Merit List of 1st Round.
- Click Here to check the first merit list of BAMU PG CET 2018.
- Click Here to check the General merit list BAMU PG CET 2018.
- Click Here to check the provisional merit list of BAMU PG CET 2018.
Official Website: www.bamu.ac.in.
Change of Marks due to verification –
- If the marks in the qualifying examination are modified due to verification and the same is duly certified by the concerned Competent Authority or University, the same shall be reported to the Competent Authority for admission through CAP or its designated representatives immediately. However, the effect of such change will be taken into consideration only for the subsequent round (s) of admission.
- Method of calculating marks at qualifying examination for deciding eligibility: While deciding the eligibility of the Candidates following procedure shall be adopted,
- EX.1 If letter grades are assigned at SSC, HSC, Degree, Diploma or its equivalent examination the candidate must submit the certificate of conversion of letter grades into marks from the competent authority at the time of submission of application form. The Eligibility shall be decided on the basis of equivalent marks.
- EX.2 The Grades or Marks are considered on the basis of which the Class of Degree is awarded by respective University or Board.
- EX.3 The percentage of marks shall be calculated by rounding off to the nearest integer. EX.4 If the Candidate reappears for the qualifying examination with all subjects then the marks obtained in the latest examination shall only be considered.
How to check BAMU PG CET 2018 Result
Candidates will be able to check the result for BAMU PG CET 2018 by following the instructions given below:
- Candidates have to visit the official website of BAMU, www.bamu.ac.in.
- Click on the link for which you want to check the result of the particular programme.
- Enter login credentials as required in the specified fields.
- Then, submit the required details.
- The result will appear on the screen.