BAMU PG CET 2018 Exam – BAMU stands for Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University which is conducted by the Centralised Common Entrance Test (CET) for admission to First Year of Full Time Post Graduate Technical & Non-Technical Courses in Faculty of Science & Technology, Faculty of Commerce & Management, Faculty of Humanities and Faculty of Interdisciplinary studies in fifty-two university departments and 106 Centers all affiliated Colleges to this University for the academic year 2018-19. Get here complete details of BAMU PG CET 2018 Exam from the article below.
BAMU PG CET 2018 Exam
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria and other details before applying for the BAMU PG CET 2018 Exam. Admission into Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University will be done on the basis of Common Entrance Test and Common Admission Process. The process of BAMU PG CET 2018 Exam
shall take place as per the schedule provided below.
Schedule for BAMU PG CET 2018 Exam is given below:
|Submission of Online application Form||27 Feb 2018|
|Last date of submission of Online Application Form|
|Issue of Hall Ticket||11 Apr to 15 Apr 2018|
|Dates of CET||16 Apr to 30 Apr 2018|
|Issue of Hall Ticket for M.Com, Chemistry & Computer Science Courses||30 Apr 2018|
|Dates of CET for M.Com, Chemistry & Computer Science Courses||03 May 2018|
|Declaration of Result||05 May 2018|
|Registration + Option Form for Admission||06 May to 15 May 2018|
|Document verification at Respective District Facilitation Centers||16 May to 25 May 2018|
|General Merit List||30 May 2018|
|First Merit List||04 Jun 2018|
|Second Merit List||08 Jun 2018|
|Third and Final Merit list||12 Jun 2018|
|Commencement of Classes||16 Jun 2018|
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University has released the Preference Form in official website. Candidates can login for Preference by enter the Email ID and Password. The direct is also provided below candidates can also go through this link.
Apply Online: Click Here to fill the Preference Form for BAMU PG CET 2018 Exam Admission.
The Competent Authority invites Online Applications from Candidates:
- For participating in Common Entrance Test (CET) and Centralised Admission Process (CAP) for seeking admission to the Post Graduate Courses for which CET is required for the academic year.
- For Centralised Admission Process of the courses which are exempted from the CET.
The Candidate should submit, along with the application, the requisite certificates, as applicable in the necessary Proform issued by the concerned competent authority. Application Form is available on the official website i.e. www.bamu.ac.in or the direct link is also provided below.
Application Process over..!!
All the eligible Candidates who have submitted Application Form on or before the last date specified for the submission of Application Form for Admission through CAP shall be assigned a merit number. The merit list shall be prepared on the basis of CET score only. The Courses which are exempted from CET, Merit list shall be prepared on the basis of marks/ score/ grade obtained by the candidate in the qualifying examination.
Centralised Admission Process (CAP)
The Institutions shall admit Candidates through the Centralised Admission Process. The stages of CAP shall be as stated below:
- Display or publishing of Information Brochure by the Competent Authority.
- Filling Online Application Form by Candidate for participation in the Centralised Admission Process.
- Document Verification at Facilitation Centre, Candidate shall remain present in person for Document verification.
- Display or publishing of Provisional merit lists, Submission of grievances, if any, and Display or publishing of Final Merit Lists.
- Display of available Category wise Seats for CAP Rounds I and II.
- Filling up and Confirmation of Online Option Form having preferences of Courses and Institutions before CAP Round I. Candidates may fill in choices of Institutes and Courses in decreasing order of their preference as specified by Competent Authority. The option form once confirmed shall be considered for allotment in CAP Round I and II.
- Display of Provisional Allotment of CAP Round I and II indicating allotted institute and Course.
CAP allotment stages and process of allotment
Allotment of seats under CAP shall be made in the following manner:
Maharashtra State Candidate
Stage – I: For all the Candidates –
- All the Candidates (Open, Reserved, Minority) belonging to various categories shall be considered for allotment as per their Inter-Se-Merit.
- The Minority seats shall be allotted to the Minority Candidates of the State belonging to the Minority Community to which the institution belongs by virtue of merit; if seats reserved for them are not available then they shall be considered for the allotment of seats for Open Category as per their Inter-Se-Merit.
- Backward Class Category Candidates shall be considered for allotment in Open Category by virtue of their Inter-Se-Merit or in their respective Category of reservation if Open Category seats are not available at their merit.
- SBC Category Candidates shall be considered for allotment in Open Category by virtue of their merit and in case of SBC Candidates who were in Backward Class prior to their inclusion in SBC Category shall be considered in their original Backward Class Category.
- Persons with Disability Category Candidates shall be considered for allotment for the seats reserved for them otherwise in Open Category as per their Inter-Se-Merit if the seats reserved for them are not available on their merit.
- If a seat is available for a candidate in more than one category then the seat allotment shall be done in the sequence as given below:
- Minority Seat
- All India Seat
- Maharashtra Seat
- Seat for PWD candidate
- Seat for Defence
Stage –II: For SBC Category Candidates:
If the Backward Class Category seat remains vacant, such seat shall be considered for allotment to the Candidates of SBC Category, limited to the extent of 02% seats.
Stage –III: For respective groups of Backward Class Category Candidates:
If the seats reserved for backward class category candidates remains vacant, such seat shall be considered for allotment to the Candidates from within the respective group on inter-se-merit:
- Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Castes converted to Buddhism (SC),
- Scheduled Tribes including those living outside the specified areas (ST).
- Vimukta Jatis/De- Notified Tribes (VJ/DT) NT(A),
- Nomadic Tribes 1 (NT-B).
- Nomadic Tribes 02 (NT-C),
- Other Backward Class (OBC).
Stage-IV: For all Backward Class Category Candidates:
If the seat reserved for Backward Class Category Candidate remains vacant, such seat shall be considered for allotment to the Candidates belonging to any Backward Class Category.
Stage –V: For Persons with Disability Candidates:
If the seat reserved for Persons with Disability remains vacant, such seat shall be considered for allotment to any Persons with Disability Candidates.
Stage –VI: For all Candidates (without any type of Reservation):
The seats shall be considered for allotment to all the Candidates without any reservation based on Inter-Se-Merit.
Stage –VII: For all Candidates (without any Candidate Type:
The seats remaining vacant shall be allotted to the All India Candidates.
All India Candidature Candidates
The allotment of these seats shall be through CAP on the basis of Inter-se-merit. All these seats are treated as “General Category” seats and no reservation is provided in these seats for Candidates of Backward Class Category, Persons with Disability, etc.
Allotment of seats in CAP Round I & II
- The CAP Rounds I and II shall be conducted by computerized allotment.
- In CAP Round I, and II, the Stage I of rule 11 of these rules shall be executed.
- If the seats remain vacant due to non-allotment and non-reporting, such seats will be considered for allotment in the subsequent round.
- For the CAP Round II, the Stage-I to Stage-VII of rule 11 of these rules shall be executed. Every stage in this round shall be executed with HU/ OHU tag and if the seats remain vacant then the same step shall be executed without HU/ OHU tag. If further seats remain vacant for any reason in 08 (01) (Maharashtra Home university Seats), 08 (02) (Maharashtra Other than Home University Seats), 08 (03) (All India Seats) and 08 (04) (Minority Seats) of these rules they shall be considered for allotment to all the candidates as in 06 (01), 06 (02), 06 (03) and 06 (04) irrespective of the seat type on the basis of inter-se-merit.
Official Website: www.bamu.ac.in.
For more details about BAMU PG CET 2018 Exam – Download Official Notice.