BAMU PG CET 2019– Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University conducts PG CET which signifies the Common Entrance Test for Post – Graduate Courses. It is abbreviated and commonly known as BAMU PG CET. After appearing for this examination, it ensures admission into first year of Technical and Non – Technical Courses for Faculty of Science & Technology, Faculty of Commerce and Management, Faculty of Humanities and Faculty of Interdisciplinary studies. It has almost 106 centres all affiliated colleges to this university. To grasp more information about BAMU PG CET 2019, candidates can go through this article.
BAMU PG CET 2019
Candidates are required to fill Online Option Form after the declaration of results specifying the courses and institutes. There are total 7 stages for the Allotment of the seats and candidates have to abide by that in order to enroll themselves in a particular Post – Graduate Course. Candidates can refer to the schedule given below to know about the important events and tentative dates of BAMU PG CET 2019.
|BAMU PG CET 2019||Dates|
|Advertisement of Entrance Test||15 May 2019|
|Commencement of Registration||16 May 2019|
|Last date of Registration||25 May 2019|
|Hard Copy Submission on concern Department||27 May 2019|
|Hall Ticket Generation and available for print||02 Jun 2019 onwards|
|Date for Entrance Test (Subjectwise)||07-20 Jun 2019|
|Declaration of Result in Concern Department||21 Jun 2019|
|General Merit List and Grievances display in Concern Department||21-22 Jun 2019|
|First Merit List display and admission in Concern Department||24-25 Jun 2019|
|Second Merit List (Period for admission) display in Concern Department||26-27 Jun 2019|
|Spot Admission Date||28 Jun 2019|
|Commencement of Classes||01 Jul 2019|
BAMU PG CET 2019 Result
Candidates can check BAMU PG CET 2019 Result over the official website of the governing authority which is http://www.bamu.ac.in. Candidates are required to enter their Login Credentials in order to check their results. The governing authority has published the allotment list as well as Merit List after the declaration of BAMU PG CET 2019 Result.
BAMU PG CET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can have a look at the information given below to know about the Eligibility Criteria of BAMU PG CET 2019.
BAMU PG CET 2019 Application Form
The application process is completely online where the applicants have to log in into the official website and enter the credentials. Candidates will be required to first register themselves by visiting the official website which http://www.bamu.ac.in. After getting registered, candidates will be able to fill the Application Form. The candidates are required to submit the application form with asked certificates as per the schedule.
BAMU PG CET 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Candidates will be able to download BAMU PG CET 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket from the official website of the governing authority which http://www.bamu.ac.in. Candidates will be able to see a number of things in the admit card such as name and address of the candidate, complete schedule of the examination, photograph and signature of the candidate, complete address of the exam centre. Now, it is a noteworthy thing which candidates have to keep in mind that they have to carry BAMU PG CET 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket positively to the examination centre. Candidates must carry a Valid ID Proof with them as well along with BAU PG CET 2019 Admit Card.
BAMU PG CET 2019 Merit List
All the eligible candidates who have submitted Application Form on or before the last specified date of submission of Application Form for admission through CAP will be assigned a Merit Number. The Merit List will be prepared on the basis of the scores of the candidates in CET only. The courses which are exempted from CET, Merit List will be prepared on the basis of marks / score / grade obtained by the candidate in the qualifying examination.
Centralised Admission Process (CAP)
Candidates will be able to take admission through the Centralised Admission Process. There are some stages which candidates have to undergo in order to take admission. Candidates can refer to the information given below:
- Display or publishing of Information Brochure by the Competent Authority.
- Filling the Online Application Form so as to participate in Centralised Admission Process.
- Document Verification at Facilitation Centre.
- Display or publishing of Provisional Merit Lists, Submission of Grievances if any, and Display of publishing of Final Merit Lists.
- Display of available Category wise – seats for CAP Rounds 1 and 2.
- Filling up and Confirmation of Online Option Form having preferences of courses and Institutions before CAP Round 1. Candidates will have to fill in choices of Institutes and Courses in decreasing order of their preference as specified by the Competent Authority. Candidates must keep in mind that the Option Form which will be filled will be considered for Allotment in CAP Round 1 and 2.
BAMU PG CET 2019 Preference Form
Candidates will have to fill up the Online Option Form mentioning the preferences of Institutes and Courses before CAP Round 1. Candidates can fill in choices of Institutes and Courses in the decreasing order of their preference as specified by Competent Authority. The Option Form once confirmed will be considered for allotment in CAP Round 1 and 2.
CAP Allotment Stages
There will be 7 stages under Allotment Process which will be for different categories specifically for all the candidates, for SBC category, for respective groups of OBC Candidates, For All Backward Category Candidates, For persons with disability candidates, For all candidates without any reservation, For all Candidates (without any candidate type).
Allotment of seats in CAP Round I & II
- The CAP Rounds 1 and 2 will be conducted by computerized allotment.
- In CAP Round 1, 2, the Stage 1 of the Allotment Process which is for all the candidates will be executed.
- If the seats remain vacant due to non – reporting and non – allotment then such seats will be considered for the allotment in the subsequent round.
- For the CAP Round II, the Stage-I to Stage-VII of rule 11 of these rules shall be executed. Every stage in this round shall be executed with HU/ OHU tag and if the seats remain vacant then the same step shall be executed without HU/ OHU tag. If further seats remain vacant for any reason in 08 (01) (Maharashtra Home university Seats), 08 (02) (Maharashtra Other than Home University Seats), 08 (03) (All India Seats) and 08 (04) (Minority Seats) of these rules they shall be considered for allotment to all the candidates as in 06 (01), 06 (02), 06 (03) and 06 (04) irrespective of the seat type on the basis of inter-se-merit.
Official Website: www.bamu.ac.in
To know more about BAMU PG CET 2019, candidates can Download Official Notice.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.