BAMU PG CET 2020 Application Form – Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University (BAMU) invites the applications for the students who want to pursue Technical and Non – Technical courses at PG Level. The candidates can apply for BAMU PG CET 2020 at the official website of the university at bamu.ac.in. BAMU PG CET 2020 Application Form can be filled in May 2020. The candidates need to first register themselves in order to fill the application form. The candidates who are graduates in their particular course for which they have applied can fill BAMU PG CET 2020 Application Form. Scroll down to know more about BAMU PG CET 2020 Application Form such as the documents required to fill the form, details to be entered in the form etc.
BAMU PG CET 2020 Application Form
Candidates must keep in mind that they can edit the information provided in the application form later. So, make sure the details entered in the form are correct and up-to-date. For more information about BAMU PG CET 2020 Application Form, check the table given below.
|Commencement of Registration||3rd week of May 2020|
|Last date of Registration||4th week of May 2020|
|Hard Copy Submission on concern Department||4th week of May 2020|
|BAMU PG CET 2020 exam date||Jun 2020|
Apply Online: The candidates can apply for BAMU PG CET 2020 as per the schedule given above at bamu.ac.in.
BAMU PG CET 2020 Application Fee
For submitting the application form, the candidates are required to pay the application fee. The amount for the same is mentioned below.
|Open Category||Rs 200|
|Reserved Category/ Divyang students/|
Ward of Ex-serviceman
Mode of Payment: The application fee can be paid using the debit card/ credit card / net banking.
How to fill BAMU PG CET 2020 Application Form if forgot the credentials?
There are some steps which candidates can follow if they have forgotten their login credentials namely username and password. So, follow the steps given below to see how they can be attained again.
- Go to the official website
- Go to the login window
- Click on the link ‘Forgot Password’
- Enter the details
- As the last submit all the details
- Note down the details somewhere safe
How to apply for BAMU PG CET 2019?
Candidates will be required to follow certain steps in order to fill BAMU PG CET 2019 Application For. The steps for the same are given below:
- Click on the link mentioned above or visit the official website
- Then, click on the link ‘Apply Online’
- Read the details and start doing the regsitration. Enter all the details asked in the registration.
- After the registration, login using the credentials sent to the registered e-mail id and contact number.
- A dashboard will open wherin, the personal details, contact details, education details and other details have to be entered.
- Submit all the details and upload the documents such as photograph and signature
- As the last step, pay the application fee
- Take a printout of the application form as the hard copy of the application form has to be submitted
Note: The application form must be submitted as the hard copy to the respective departments of the courses chosen at the university.
BAMU PG CET 2020 Application Form: Important Instructions
The candidates must ensure that these instructions give below are followed while filling the application form. So, check the information provided below.
- Provide valid and active mobile number and e-mail id.
- The applicant has to provide his / her bank number and aadhar details mandatorily in the application form.
- The candidates are required to submit the hard copy of the application form to the concerned department.
Documents Required to fill BAMU PG CET 2020 Application Form
The candidates are required to have some documents in order to fill the application form correctly. The list of the documents are provided below.
- Some passport size photographs
- Proof of Date of Birth (Aadhar Card / PAN Card / Driving License / School Leaving Certificate)
- Caste Certificate (if any)
- Marksheet of the qualifying exam
BAMU PG CET 2020 Application Form: Details to be entered
All the candidates can check the details given below which have to be entered at the time of filling the form.
At the time of registration
- First Name
- Last Name
- Relation Type
- Date of Birth
- E-mail id
- Mobile Number
- Name of the candidate
- Parent’s Details
- Marital status
- Place of Birth
- Mother Tongue
- Nationality details
- Other details (PAN card number, aadhar number, blood type etc)
- Mobile number
- E-mail id
- Alternate mobile number
- Area STD Code
- 10th class details
- 12th clas details
- Certificate details
- Diploma details
- Graduate / PG details
- Special Reservation
- Application under category
- Specially abled details
- Extra curricular activity details
- Permanent Address
- Correspondent Address
BAMU PG CET 2020 Application Form: Image Specifications
- The image of the signature must be against the white background.
- The image of the candidate’s photograph must be minimum 72 to maximum 150 dpi taken against white background, 45 mm high and 35 mm wide.
BAMU PG CET 2019 Admit Card
The admit card for Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University Common Entrance Test (BAMU PG CET) is made available at its official website (bamu.ac.in). The candidates are required to enter their login credentials to obtain the hall ticket. BAMU PG CET 2020 admit card consists of the important information related to the exam. It must be carried to the exam centre positively as it acts as an entry ticket at the time of examination.
About BAMU PG CET
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University (BAMU) conducts an examination known by the name BAMU PG CET for the students who want to pursue courses at PG level. The candidates can take admission in the streams Law, Arts, Humanities etc after giving the common entrance test. There are various rounds of the counselling if the candidates want to take admission in this university.
BAMU PG CET 2020 Application Form FAQs
- Where can I fill the BAMU PG CET 2020 Application Form?
- The candidates can fill the application form at the official website of the university which is bamu.ac.in.
- Where can I submit the application form?
- The form can be submitted as a hard copy at the university at the concerned departments.
- Can I edit the form after submission?
- No, one the details in the application form are entered, it gets locked as and when you save it and proceed. So, there is no chance to edit the form after submission.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.