BAMU PG CET Syllabus– The syllabus for BAMU PG CET consists of the important topics and chapters which will be coming in the examination. BAMU PG CET is conducted for a number of subjects at PG level like Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Geography. Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University releases the syllabus for the subjects in the PDF file format at the official website (bamu.ac.in). Scroll down to know more about BAMU PG CET Syllabus.
BAMU PG CET Syllabus
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University releases the syllabus for different exams as per the subjects chosen by the candidates. Check the table given below to see the links of BAMU PG CET Syllabus.
|Name of aspiring course/subject of CET||Link for Syllabus|
|MA English||Click Here|
|MA Geography||Click Here|
|MA History||Click Here|
|MA Marathi||Click Here|
|MA Mass Comm & Journalism||Click Here|
|MA Psychology||Click Here|
|MA Public Administration||Click Here|
|MA Thoughts of M.Phule & Dr. Ambedkar||Click Here|
|MA Urdu||Click Here|
|MA Women Studies & PG Certificate course in Women Studies||Click Here|
|MBA Part-Time||Click Here|
|MFA (Painting & Applied Arts)||Click Here|
|MMS (Water & Land Management)||Click Here|
|MSc Biochemistry||Click Here|
|MSc Biotechnology||Click Here|
|MSc Botany||Click Here|
|MSc Electronics||Click Here|
|MSc Chemistry||Click Here|
|MSc Computer Science & I.T.||Click Here|
|MSc Mathematics||Click Here|
|MSc Microbiology||Click Here|
|MSc Nano-technology||Click Here|
|MSc Physics||Click Here|
|MSc Statistics||Click Here|
|MSc Zoology||Click Here|
|MSW (Social Work)||Click Here|
|MVoc Industrial Automation||Click Here|
|MVoc Automobile Technology||Click Here|
|PG Diploma in DHAM & PG Diploma in HSM||Click Here|
|PG Diploma in Psychological Counseling||Click Here|
BAMU PG CET Preparation Tips
Knowing the syllabus will not help in qualifying the examination, there should be some key tips to prepare for the exam. Check the tips given below.
- Proper Time Management: Check the syllabus carefully and see how many topics can be covered in that particular time. Follow a proper time table till the time of the examination.
- Analyze the syllabus carefully: Make sure before starting with the preparation, the syllabus is checked for the exam carefully as per the exam in which you have to appear.
- Understand the conecpts: Before starting with the preparation, see if the concept of a particular problem is clear. Then, start solving the questions to increase the speed and accuracy.
- Practice the previous year question papers: As and when all your topics are covered, check if there are any sample papers or question papers related to that examination. Solve them and practice.
- Revise: Till the end of the examination, do not forget to revise the earlier studied topics. Focus on the retention of the topics and for that do not forget to revise the topics daily till a day before the exam.
BAMU PG CET 2020 Important Books
Candidates can have a look at the table given below to see which books can be referred to study. As there are lot of books available in the market, make sure the best ones are picked up to study. For the same reason, we have listed some of the books here.
|M.Sc. Chemistry |
By Dr. R.S. Arora
By Dr. NK. Nayyar
By Dr. Nidhi Puri
|An Entire MBA in 1 Book: From the Author of the Online Course |
“An Entire MBA in 1 Course
By Chris Haroun
|Delhi University MA English Guide 2019|
By Arihant Experts
|JNU Chapterwise Previous Years’ Solved Papers MA Geography|
By Arihant Experts
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.