BAMU PG CET– Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University (BAMU), is situated in Aurangabad, Maharashtra, India. BAMU conducts Post Graduate Common entrance examination (PG CET) for the admission into Post Graduate Technical & Non-Technical Courses. The University has almost 106 affiliated colleges for various streams in Post Graduate courses (PG). Candidates are advised to check the Eligibility before applying for the BAMU PG CET Exam and also prepare according to syllabus to secure qualifying marks in the BAMU PG CET Exam. For more information about BAMU PG CET, check this article.
BAMU PG CET
The Admission to various PG courses will be done on the basis of Common Entrance Exam and Common Admission Process. Candidates have to follow the 7 stages for the Allotment of the seats in order to enroll themselves in a respective Postgraduate Course. Candidates can check the CET Exam schedule for the BAMU PG Admission from the below table.
|Availability of application form||3rd week of May 2020|
|Last date to apply||4th week of May 2020|
|Availability of admit card||1st week of Jun 2020|
|BAMU PG CET 2020 exam date||Jun 2020|
|Announcement of result||3rd week of Jun 2020|
|Display of merit list||4th week of Jun 2020|
There are various courses offered by Dr. Baba Ambedkar Marathwadha University. As BAMU Post Graduate Common Entrance Test is conducted for the students who want to take admission in various PG courses. The list of the courses which can be pursued after qualifying BAMU PG CET is given below.
M.Sc. (Physics, Zoology, Chemistry, Microbiology, Electronics, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Bio-Technology, Environmental Science, Industrial Automation, Conservation of Biodiversity)
- MBA (Part – Time)
- MBA (Dual)
- Master of Tourism & Management
- Pali & Buddhism
- Political Science
- Public Administration
- Liberal Arts
- Rural Studies in Socio- Cultural & Political Aspects
- Master of Fine Arts
- Journalism and Mass Communication
- Performing Art
- Social Work
- Lib. & Information Science
BAMU PG CET Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the Eligibility criteria of BAMU PG CET from below view-frame. Candidates are requested to check the eligibility before applying for the BAMU PG CET.
BAMU PG CET: Admission Process (An Overview)
The candidates can take admission in Dr. Babasaheb Marathwada University by following the stepe given below. There is a set procedure that has to be followed by the candidates to take admission.
- Check the eligibility criteria and see and if those terms and conditions are matching or not
- Fill the application form and submit the same
- Obtain the admit card after entering the credentials sent at the time of submitting the application form
- Appear in the exam with proper set of documents
- Check the respective results and merit lists and see the ranks
- See the availability of seats and appear for the counselling rounds
BAMU PG CET Admission Process (Counselling Process)
The Institutions shall admit Candidates through the Centralised Admission Process. The stages of CAP shall be as stated below.
- Display or publishing of Information Brochure by the Competent Authority.
- Filling Online Application Form by Candidate for participation in the Centralised Admission Process.
- Document Verification at Facilitation Centre, Candidate shall remain present in person for Document verification.
- Display or publishing of Provisional merit lists, Submission of grievances, if any, and Display or publishing of Final Merit Lists.
- Display of available Category wise Seats for CAP Rounds I and II.
- Filling up and Confirmation of Online Option Form having preferences of Courses and
Institutions before CAP Round I. Candidates may fill in choices of Institutes and Courses in
decreasing order of their preference as specified by Competent Authority. The option form
once confirmed shall be considered for allotment in CAP Round I and II.
- Display of Provisional Allotment of CAP Round I and II indicating allotted institute and Course.
BAMU PG CET: Seat Reservation
The University reserves some of the seats for the candidates belonging to special categories. Check the percentage of seat reservation given below.
|Particulars||Percentage of |
|For the candidates who have |
obtained their degree from the
|For the candidates who have obtained|
their degree from outside Dr. Babasaheb
|Those who have obtained their degree|
About the University
Dr. Babasaheb Marathwada University is situated at Auragabad, Maharashtra. The university has 428 colleges affiliated to it and almost has 52 departments. The main agenda of this university is to provide quality education to students which could bring a change in the later years. It provides a platform to rural, women and socially disadvantaged people. It swears to provide a better learning environment to students. As the name indicates, it is named after Indian political leader Dr. Ambedkar. Almost 4,44,346 students study at this university.
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University
University Campus, Near Soneri Mahal, Jaisingpura,
Ph. +91-0240-2403399, 2400431
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
official website: www.bamu.ac.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.