Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University (BAMU), is situated in Aurangabad, Maharashtra, India.The common entrance examination is conducted by the Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University (BAMU) for the admission into Post Graduate Technical & Non-Technical Courses. The University has almost 106 affiliated colleges for various streams in Post Graduate courses (PG). Candidates are advised to check the Eligibility before applying for the BAMU PG CET Exam and also prepare according to syllabus to secure qualifying marks in the BAMU PG CET Exam. Candidates can check this article regarding the Eligibility, Syllabus, Exam Dates and Admission Process.
BAMU PG CET
The Admission to various PG courses will be done on the basis of Common Entrance Exam and Common Admission Process. Candidates have to follow the 7 stages for the Allotment of the seats in order to enroll themselves in a respective Postgraduate Course. Candidates can check the CET Exam schedule for the BAMU PG Admission from the below table.
|BAMU PG CET 2018 Exam||16 Apr to 30 Apr 2018|
|BAMU PG CET 2019 Exam||2nd week of Apr 2019 – Last week of Apr 2019|
BAMU PG CET Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the Eligibility criteria of BAMU PG CET from below view-frame. Candidates are requested to check the eligibility before applying for the BAMU PG CET.
BAMU PG CET Admission Process
The Institutions shall admit Candidates through the Centralised Admission Process. The stages of CAP shall be as stated below,-
- Display or publishing of Information Brochure by the Competent Authority.
- Filling Online Application Form by Candidate for participation in the Centralised Admission Process.
- Document Verification at Facilitation Centre, Candidate shall remain present in person for Document verification.
- Display or publishing of Provisional merit lists, Submission of grievances, if any, and Display or publishing of Final Merit Lists.
- Display of available Category wise Seats for CAP Rounds I and II.
- Filling up and Confirmation of Online Option Form having preferences of Courses and
Institutions before CAP Round I. Candidates may fill in choices of Institutes and Courses in
decreasing order of their preference as specified by Competent Authority. The option form
once confirmed shall be considered for allotment in CAP Round I and II.
- Display of Provisional Allotment of CAP Round I and II indicating allotted institute and Course.
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University
University Campus, Near Soneri Mahal, Jaisingpura,
Ph. +91-0240-2403399, 2400431
Email : [email protected]