Banasthali Vidyapith Admission 2019 Application Form has been released online at the official website of Banasthali Vidyapith. The last date to apply via filling the Admission Form of Banasthali University is April 30, 2019. Candidates can obtain the application form from any of the 3 available modes. The application fee for Banasthali Vidyapith Admission 2019 is Rs. 800/-. Only eligible women candidates can apply for admission at Banasthali University. Check how to apply, important details and what next after the application form submission on this page below.
Banasthali Vidyapith Admission 2019 Application Form
The application form is important the only mode via which the candidates can apply for admission. Also, the details that the candidates fill in the Banasthali Vidyapith Admission 2019 Application Form are used for the further process in the admission. The application form is made available until a certain period, check dates below:
|Banasthali Vidyapith Admission 2019 Application Form||Dates|
|Last date of submission of Admission Form||30 Apr 2019|
|Last date of submission of Admission Form (With Late Fees)||15 May 2019|
- Click here to fill the Application form for Banasthali Vidyapith Admission 2019-20.
- Click here for applicants log in to check the status.
- Click here to view the status of your Admission Form.
Banasthali Vidyapith Admission 2019 Application Fee
The application fee to apply for the Banasthali Vidyapith admission 2019 is Rs. 800. However, if the candidate fails to meet the deadline, h/she can make the application fee payment by paying a penalty. After the last date of the application form submission, the amount charged form the candidates is Rs. 1700/-.
How to Get Banasthali Vidyapith Admission 2019 Application Form
Option 1: Send a DD for Rs. 800/- in favour of “Banasthali Vidyapith” payable at Banasthali /Jaipur to: Secretary- Banasthali Vidyapith P.O. BANASTHALI VIDYAPITH – 304022, Rajasthan
Option 2: Prospectus and Banasthali Vidyapith Admission Application Form 2019 can also be obtained in person upon payment of Rs.800/- in cash from the following locations
- Higher Education – Surya Mandir, Banasthali Vidyapith, Phone: 01438-228384
- School Education – (a) For IX & XI: Sharda Mandir, Banasthali Vidyapith, Phone:01438-228383
(b) For VI: Saraswati Mandir, Banasthali Vidyapith, Phone: 01438-228479
Option 3: Online Submission of application is also possible on the University’s website.
How To Fill The Online Banasthali Vidyapith Admission 2019 Application Form
To fill the online application form for Banasthali University admission, the candidates have to complete the steps over the official website of Banasthali:
- Click on the direct link available on this page. Or visit the official website banasthali.org.
- On doing so the following page will open. The candidates need to click on the online admission form button s shown below:
- Thereafter, the candidates can see the entire online application form on their screen. The online application form is divided into the following parts:
Personal Details: The candidates have to enter here their name, category, Parent’s name, course applying for, contact and address details, photo upload etc. The personal details section appears like the one below:
Academic Records: The candidates have to next enter their past academic records. This includes entering the class 10, class 12 and UG details (if needed). The fields marked with ‘*’ is mandatory to be filled. This section appears as the one below:
Additional Details: Towards the end of the application form the applicants have to enter some additional details like Entry for Credit Points, aadhaar card details, and some questions. After entering these details the candidates have to click on the “submit” button. The section of the form is shown below:
- On the next step, the candidates can see the payment options and their application number. The page appears like the one shown below:
- To make the payment in online mode the candidates have to click on the “click here for online fee payment”. In doing so the next page appear that is shown here:
- Thereafter the candidates have to make payment using cards, net banking or cash card/wallets.
On completing the above steps the application process ends.