BBAU Admit Card 2021 – Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University (BBAU) has released the admit card of BBAU Entrance Exam 2021 for UG and PG courses. It has uploaded for exam scheduled to be held on September 28, 2021 at bbauet.nta.nic.in. Apart from this, candidates must note that admit cards of exam scheduled to be held on 29, 30 September and 01, 03 & 04 October 2021 will release shortly on the official website . The candidates can download BBAU admit card 2021 by entering their application number and date of birth. It is necessary to carry the printed copy of the admit card to the examination centre. Apart from the admit card, the candidates need to carry a valid id proof, a passport size photograph, and PwD certificate (if applicable). Check more details about BBAU admit card 2021 from this page.
Latest – BBAU UG & PG Entrance Exam 2021 admit card has released for candidates appearing on September 28, 2021, exam. Scroll down to get it.
BBAU Admit Card 2021
Download Admit Card Here:
– Click here to download the BBAU UG Entrance Exam 2021 admit card for the exam scheduled to be held on September 28, 2021.
– Click here to download the BBAU PG Entrance Exam 2021 admit card for the exam scheduled to be held on September 28, 2021.
BBAU admit card is released online only. It is not sent individually to the candidates via post. Candidates can check the schedule for BBAU Admit card 2021 from the table given below:
Schedule for BBAU Admit Card 2021 is given below:
|Download Admit Card||26 Sep 2021|
|Entrance Test||28 to 30 Sep & 01, 03 and 04 Oct|
2021 – Complete Exam Schedule
Official Website: www.bbauet.nta.nic.in
also check, BBAU Application Form 2021
BBAU UG & PG Entrance Exam 2021 Admit Card Release Date Notice
Steps to Download BBAU Admit Card 2021
Candidates can follow the steps given below to download the BBAU Admit Card 2021:
Step 1: First of all, click on the direct link of the admit card that is uploaded above on the page.
Step 2: Next, enter the application number and date of birth in the login window.
Step 3: Then, click on the ‘Submit’ button.
Step 4: Now, the admit card is appeared on the screen.
Step 5: Lastly, download the admit card and take its printout for future reference.
BBAU Admit Card 2021 Important Instructions
- The Admit Card will be issued provisionally to the candidates, subject to their satisfying the eligibility conditions.
- The candidate has to download the Admit Card from the NTA website and appear for the Examination at the given Centre on Date, timing and Examination as indicated in their Admit Card.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear at the Examination centre, on Date and timing other than that allotted to them in their Admit Card.
- In case candidates are unable to download Admit Cards from the website, they may approach the Help Line between 10:00 am and 5:00 pm or write to NTA at [email protected] for BBAU Entrance Test 2021.
BBAU Admission 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the exam pattern for BBAU Admission 2021 from below:
- Mode of exam: Online CBT mode
- Medium of Examination; English and Hindi
- Marking Scheme of Examinations: 4 Marks for correct Answer and 1 Mark will be deducted for Wrong Answer
Things to Carry to the Exam Centre:
Candidates are required to carry the following things to the exam centre to get an entry in the exam hall:
- Printed copy of admit card
- A valid government ID Proof
- A passport size photograph
- PwD certificate (if applicable)
also check, BBAU Result 2021
Things Not to Carry to the Exam Centre
Candidates are advised to not carry the following things to the exam centre:
- Textual Material
- Log Tables
- Electronic Watches
- Mobile Phone
- Bluetooth Devices etc.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.