BBAU Application Form 2022 – NTA on behalf of Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University, Lucknow will be opened the application correction window for BBAU UET and PET 2022 exam. Candidates can edit the BBAU UET and PET form at bbauet.nta.nic.in. To complete the application process, candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs. 1000/- via online mode. Candidates can read the complete detail for BBAU Application Form 2022 from this page.
BBAU Application Form 2022
Online Registration/ Application process for BBAU Admission 2022 will be started on the official website bbauet.nta.nic.in or the direct link is also provided below. Eligible & interested candidates can fill the BBAU Application Form 2022 online through the direct link, which is given below.
Schedule for BBAU Application Form 2022 is given below
|Registration Open for BBAU Entrance Test 2022||to be announced|
|Registration Closes on||to be announced|
|Last Date of successful fee transaction||to be announced|
|Correction/Editing in the Particulars of|
Application Form online only
|to be announced|
– Candidates can Register for BBAU (UET) 2022 as per schedule.
– Candidates can Register for BBAU (PET) 2022 as per schedule.
Official Website: www.bbauet.nta.nic.in
also check, BBAU Admit Card 2022
How to Fill the BBAU Application Form 2022?
Candidates can follow the steps given in order to fill the online application form:
- Step 1: Register for Online Registration using your own Email ID and Mobile No. and note down system generated Application Number
- Step 2: Complete the Online Application Form and note down the system generated Application Number
- Step 3: Upload legible scanned images of: (i) a recent photograph (in jpg/ jpeg file, size 10Kb – 200Kb) either in colour or black & white with 80% face (without mask) visible including ears against white background; (ii) candidate’s signature (file size: 4kb – 30kb)
- Step 4: Pay prescribed fee through Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / UPI / Wallet and keep proof of fee paid for future reference
- Step 5: At last, candidates can take a printout of the confirmation page for further use.
BBAU Admission 2022 Application Fee
In order to complete the registration process, candidates have to pay the application fee via online mode. Check the amount of application fee as given below:
Application Fee for UG and PG Programme (as per last year):
|General (UR) / OBC / NCL / EWS||1000/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD / Transgender / Women||500/-|
Mode of Application Fees:
- The exam fee is also required to be paid online through payment gateway using debit/credit cards, internet banking, UPI or Paytm
also check, BBAU Result 2022
BBAU Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the BBAU Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria as given below:
- Certificate courses: Candidates should have passed in class 12th from a recognized board.
- Undergraduate courses: Candidates should have possessed a bachelor’s degree in relevant stream with minimum 45% marks.
- Postgraduate courses: Candidate must be a graduate in relevant field with minimum 45% marks.
Insofar, official details of BBAU Admission 2022 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year’s brochure and for reference purposes only. As soon as the official information releases, details will be updated here.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.