BCECE 2018 – BCECEB will conduct BCECE 2018 on April 29 and 30. Those who have applied can download BCECE 2018 admit card from April 15. The last date to apply online was April 02, 2018, whereas the last date to pay through challan and net banking is April 05, and April 07, 2018 respectively. Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) is conducting the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE) 2018 in a single stage only. It is the state level entrance exam for admission to UG engineering, pharmacy, health sciences (except MBBS/BDS), as well as agricultural programs in Bihar. Get here complete details of BCECE 2018 such as its exam date, application form, admit card, result, exam pattern, cut off.
Latest: Admit Card of BCECE 2018 has been released. Candidates can download it from the link provided below.
The candidates have to first fill the application form and pay application fee. Candidates need not send the application form or any documents by post. After the application process, the admit card will be issued for the candidates they will be able to appear for the exam. The candidates can check the procedure from the table given below.
|BCECE 2018||Date (Revised)|
|Online registration Starting Date||07 Mar 2018|
|End of registration|
|Last date of payment through challan|
|Last date of payment through Net Banking/Debit Card/ Credit Card|
|Online Editing of Application Form||08 Apr 2018|
|Issuance of Online Admit Card||15 Apr 2018|
|Date of Examination||29 & 30 Apr 2018|
BCECE 2018 Application form
Registration for BCECE has begun from March 07, 2018. It is a seven steps procedure which starts with filling the One Time Registration form, Paying the fees, filing Personal Information and finally Educational Information. After filling up the details, the candidates will have to click on “Submit” button.
Application Fee: The application fee can be checked from the below table.
|Amount Paid as per Last Year|
|Group||General, BC and OBC||ST/SC|
|PCM/PCB/CBA/MBA/PCA/MCA||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 500/-|
|PCMB||Rs. 1100/-||Rs. 550/-|
Mode of Payment: Application fee would be paid through net banking/credit card/debit card or through the bank Challan. Post completing both the parts of the application form, After filling the application form download and keep it safe for future reference.
BCECE 2018 Admit Card
The admit card of BCECE 2018 will be released online for those who will submit the application form before the last date. To download it, candidates need to visit bceceboard.bihar.gov.in and submit User Name / Registration Number and Password / Date of Birth in the provided space. It is important to carry admit card on the exam day, else, the candidates will not be allowed to take the exam.
If there is an error in the admit card, the candidates can approach controller of examination between April 15 to 24, 2018. It is important to make sure that the admit card is error free or the candidature will be canceled.
BCECE 2018 Exam Pattern
The candidates will have to appear for the exam to be conducted by BCECE. This year there will be only one stage of the exam which contains objective type questions. The candidate will appear for the exam according to his subject group:-
- PCM- Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics
- PCB- Physics, Chemistry, Biology
- PCMB- Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology
- CBA- Chemistry, Biology, Agriculture
|Physics||400||1 ½ hours|
|Chemistry||400||1 ½ hours|
|Mathematics||400||1 ½ hours|
|Biology||400||1 ½ hours|
|Agriculture||400||1 ½ hours|
- There are sections in the paper – Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, Agricultural Science.
- Each section paper is of 1.5 hours (90 minutes).
- There are 100 questions in each subject.
- Maximum Marks in each subject is 400.
- The questions are MCQ type with +4 for each correct answer.
- One mark deducted for every wrong answer.
BCECE 2018 Recommended Books
The candidates can check the list of books given below for a good preparation.
|Previous Years’ Solved Papers BCECE Engineering||Buy Online|
|HC Verma Vol 1||Buy Online|
|HC Verma Vol 2||Buy Online|
BCECE 2018 Answer Key
After the examination is over, the coaching institute will release BCECE Answer Key. It will be available online and candidates will be able to access it from this page. The BCECE Board will also upload the answer key but later on. In comparison to the answer key released by the coaching institutes, the key provided by the Board will be more authentic.
The candidates can use both the keys to cross check if they have marked correct answer in the exam or not and to estimate the total marks in the exam. To calculate the marks, the candidates need to match the answer in the key with that marked in the exam and then allocate 4 marks for each correct answer. For the incorrect answers, negative marking of 4 marks is to be done.
BCECE 2018 Result
The result of BCECE 2018 can be checked online by entering roll number and date of birth. Total marks, as well as, the qualifying status will be mentioned on it. The candidates qualified as per the result will be called for the seat allotment and counselling. It should be noted that the Board will not send the copy of the result via post or any other medium. Hence, candidates should download and secure it because it will be required during the final admission.
Colleges Accepting BCECE 2018 Score
The list of college which will be accepting the score of BCECE 2018 are as follows:
Bhagalpur College of Engineering, Bhagalpur
- Muzaffarpur Institute of Technology, Muzaffarpur
- Dr. Rajender Prasad Central Agricultural University, Samastipur
- Gaya College of Engineering, Gaya
- Loknayak Jai Prakash Institute of Technology, Chhapra
- Darbhanga College of Engineering, Darbhanga
- Nalanda College of Engineering, Chandi
- Maulana Azad College of Engineering and Technology, Patna
- Azmet College of Engineering and technology, Kishanganj
- Bakhtiyarpur College of Engineering, Patna
- Vidya Vihar Institute of Technology, Purnea
- RP Sharma Institute of Technology, Patna
- Sityog Institute of Technology, Aurangabad
- Sanjay Gandhi Institute of Dairy Technology, Patna
- Siwan Engineering and Technology Institute, Siwan
- Motihari College of Engineering, Motihari
- Millia Institute of Technology, Purnea
- Patna Sahib Technical Campus, Vaishali
- Kishanganj College of Engineering and Technology, Kishanganj
- Motihari College of Engineering, Motihari
BCECE 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying, the candidates must go through the eligibility criteria
- Nationality- Candidate must be an Indian National
- Domicile Requirement- an applicant must be a local resident of Bihar
- Engineering / Pharmacy / Architecture – No minimum age limit
- Health Science – The candidate must complete 17 years of age as on 31st December 2018.
- Agriculture – The candidate must complete 16 years of age as on 31st August 2018.
Subjects- The candidate must have passed necessary subjects as per his/her subject group such as- Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biotechnology, Biology and technical vocational subject.
Final Year Appearing Candidates- candidates in their final year of the qualifying examination can also apply provided that they pass the qualifying exam by the time of counselling begins.
BCECE 2018 Reservation
The reservation details for the candidates are given below.
- SC (Scheduled Caste)-16%
- ST (Scheduled Tribe)- 01%
- EBC (Extremely Backward Class)- 18%
- BC (Backward Class)- 12%
- RCG (Reserved Category Girls) -03%
- UR (General Category) – 50%
BCECE 2018 Official Information Brochure – Click Here
If you have any queries regarding BCECE 2018, please ask in comments below.