BCECE 2019 Admit Card: Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) has released the BCECE 2019 admit card on June 19, 2019. BCECEB has issued the BCECE admit card to the appearing students on its official website. Students who have applied for Agriculture, Health Science and Pharmacy must download it before the last date. Candidates are advised to preserve the BCECE 2019 Admit Card for both the exams as they can be needed at the time of the counselling round. Candidates can check the latest notification regarding the admission given below.
BCECE 2019 Admit Card
Candidates will get the hall ticket of the BCECE 2019 examination on the mentioned schedule. For Engineering admissions, aspirants need to appear in JEE Main and wait for the merit list to be released as per the cut off and qualifying marks. Candidates must download the admit card as per the concerned exams.
|Availability of BCECE 2019 Admit Card||19 Jun 2019|
|Exam Dates||23 and 24 Jun 2019|
Admit Card: Click Here to download the BCECE 2019 Admit Card.
BCECE 2019 Notification
The below official notification has been released by the BCECEB for the admissions in engineering, medical and agriculture courses in Bihar State. The admissions will be based on the merit list prepared by the BCECEB for the candidates who have registered themselves online and appeared in JEE Main and NEET entrance.
JEE Main Admit Card 2019
NTA will release the JEE Main Admit Card 2019 on the official website jeemain.nic.in. The admit card shall be required in the counselling round which will be conducted by BCECEB for the admission in the concerned courses. In the admit card, candidates will see the details such as exam date and time, test centre, important instructions to be kept in mind while giving the entrance exam.
How to prepare for the entrance examination?
Candidates must check the preparation tips given below to make to the final and get the admission in their desired course and college.
- The first step would be to check the exam pattern and syllabus which will be coming in the entrance examination.
- After going through the syllabus, candidates must divide their time to each topic as per its relevancy and weightage in the exam. Divide your time accordingly as there should be some spare time left for the revision.
- Write all the formulas on a piece of paper so that you can revise anytime you want to.
- Try to cover each and every topic as per the scheduled time.
- Try to indulge in group discussions to get more information about the exam.
- Consult your teachers in case if you are facing any query regarding any topic in the syllabus.
- After clearing the basics, shift on solving previous year question paper and model test papers to make the preparation much stronger.
- Last but not least, take care of your health by having proper meals on time and sleep. Nothing is bigger than health and it will also lead to increase the concentration power.
BCECEB stands for Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board which grants admission to the eligible candidates in various UG courses in the field of engineering, medical and agriculture. The admissions will be based on the marks secured in the JEE Main or NEET entrance for the following academic year. For Agriculture, Health Science, and Pharmacy, BCECE will take place.
JEE Main is conducted by the National Test Agency from 2019 onwards. Earlier, CBSE used to sponsor this examination for the aspiring candidates. For the admission in medical courses in Bihar State colleges, candidates will have to appear in the NEET entrance which is also conducted by NTA.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.