BCECE 2021 exam pattern – BCECE exam pattern indicates the question paper details and the marking of the examination. The BCECE Exam is conducted for admission to engineering, medical, pharmacy and agriculture colleges in Bihar. Candidates can get the details of how many questions, of each topic, will be asked in the exam, marking scheme, duration of exam, and other relevant details from the page below.
also download, BCECE 2021 Admit Card
BCECE 2021 Exam Pattern
The below exam pattern is as per last year’s information. Candidates can go through the exam pattern for better preparation of BCECE 2021 exam:
- PCM – physics, chemistry, and maths subject group
- PCB – physics, chemistry, and biology subject group
- CBA – chemistry, biology, and agriculture science subject group
- PCMB – physics, maths, chemistry, and biology subject group
- MBA – maths, biology, and agriculture science subject group
- MCA – maths, chemistry, and agriculture science subject group
Sections – There are sections in the paper – Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, Agricultural Science.
Duration – Each section paper is of 1.5 hours (90 minutes).
No of questions – There are 100 questions in each subject.
Total no of marks – Maximum Marks in each subject is 400.
Types of questions – The questions are MCQ type
Marking Scheme – +4 for each correct answer and One mark deducted for every wrong answer.
Distribution table of marks –
|Physics||400||1 ½ hours|
|Chemistry||400||1 ½ hours|
|Mathematics||400||1 ½ hours|
|Biology||400||1 ½ hours|
|Agriculture||400||1 ½ hours|
BCECE Exam exam pattern elaborates the scheme of the BCECE exam with information about the subjects, questions asked, marking scheme and duration of the exam.
How to prepare for BCECE 2021?
- Follow the routine – Study for at least 8-10 hours a doy and divide the time for eah subjects according to your own comfortability
- Revise 11th & 12th topics – Learn all the important formula and topics of 11th and 12th, it will make easier for you to solve the question without much hassle.
- Increase Speed: As the exam will be conducted in Offline Mode, it will take time to fill and check the OMR sheet. Set your goal to solve a question in a minimum minute.
- Practice Previous Year’s Question Papers: Solve previous year’s question paper so that you can get use to the question and it will also help in increasing your speed.
- Make Notes – Make short notes of all the topics revise it ,solve numericals in each topic(question bank of JEE mains, wbjee & BCECE) to boost up your confidence
Books recommended for Preparation of BCECE 2021
Candidates can refer to the mentioned below books for the preparation:
|14 Years’ Solved Papers BCECE Mains Medical and Engineering Entrance Exam||Buy Online|
|Previous Years’ Solved Papers and 5 Mock Tests of BCECE Medical||Buy Online|
|Trueman’s Elementary Biology – Vol. 1 for class XI With Solved Value Based Questions||Buy Online|
|Trueman’s Objective Biology for NEET – Vol. I & II||Buy Online|
|B.Sc. Agriculture Entrance Exam||Buy Online|
BCECEB conducts Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE) for admission into colleges and institutions of Bihar. Candidates will be selected on the basis of the merit list of the entrance exam. Candidates those who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply online on the official website. Qualified candidates will be called for for the counseling process. BCECEB conducts entrance for agriculture courses and for engineering and medical courses, it prepares a merit list on the basis of JEE (Main) and NEET – UG score.
Official website: bceceboard.bihar.gov.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.