BCECE 2020 Information Brochure – Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) will release the information brochure of BCECE 2020 on the official website bceceboard.bihar.gov.in. Candidates can download the brochure from the official website. Before applying for the exam, candidates must refer to the brochure for the detailed information of the exam. You can refer this page for more detailed information about BCECE 2020 Information Brochure from below.
BCECE 2020 Information Brochure
In the brochure, you will find details such as BCECE admission process, application form related guidelines, exam pattern of BCECE, eligibility criteria laid down for admissions, syllabus of the exam conducted by Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board.
Click Here to download the previous year BCECE Information Brochure
How to download the BCECE 2020 Information Brochure
Candidates can download the brochure by following the mentioned below steps :
1. Go to the official website of the board
2. Click on the direct link to download the brochure given on the homepage
3. Then, the brochure will appear on your screen, read the brochure
4. After that read the brochure and download it for future reference.
BCECE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the BCECE 2020 exam, candidates must check the eligibility criteria from the brochure :
- Nationality- Candidate must be an Indian
- Domicile Requirement- candidates must have a domicile of Bihar
- Educational Qualification –
1. Engineering/Technology – Candidates must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Mathematics & Chemical science/Biology/Bio Technology/Techincal Vocational as a subject with minimum 45% aggregate marks (for General/OBC) and 40% (SC/ST & DH)
2. Pharmacy – For pharmacy, candidates must have completed 10+2 with Physics, Mathematics/Biology & as subject with minimum 45% aggregate marks (for General/OBC) and 40% (SC/ST & DH)
3. Medical – Candidates must have completed 10+2 with English,
- Age Criteria
Engineering / Pharmacy / Architecture – No minimum age limit
Health Science – candidate must complete 17 years of age.
Agriculture – The candidate must complete 16 years of age.
BCECE 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates must take an overview of the exam pattern from the brochure. As per last year, check the exam pattern of BCECE from below:
- Sections – Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, Agricultural Science.
- Duration – 1.5 hours (90 minutes) of each section
- No of question – There are 100 questions (each subject)
- Total no of marks – Maximum Marks in each subject is 400.
- Types of question – The questions are MCQ type
- Marking Scheme – +4 for each correct answer and One mark deducted for every wrong answer.
- Distribution table of marks –
|Physics||400||1 ½ hours|
|Chemistry||400||1 ½ hours|
|Mathematics||400||1 ½ hours|
|Biology||400||1 ½ hours|
|Agriculture||400||1 ½ hours|
BCECE 2020 Application form
Eligible candidates can fill the BCECE 2020 application form on the official website bceceboard.bihar.gov.in. Candidates will have to submit the online application form along with fee before the last date for appearing the exam. They have to upload the documents, photograph and signature in their prescribed in the online application form .After submitting the details candidates have to make payment. If there is any error in application form, candidates can make correction as per the given date by the board.
BCECE 2020 Admit Card
BCECEB will released the admit card on the official website. Candidates can download the admit card using the login details like Registration number/User Id and Password/Date of Birth. Candidates must carry the printout of admit card along with his/her photograph.However, admit card will the carry the exam details like date and time, venue , candidate’s name, roll no etc.
BCECE 2020 Exam Centres
Candidates must check the examination cities before applying for the BCECE 2020. Once the centre is chosen it will not be changed under any circumstances. The list of exam centres are given below:
|East Champaran||Jharkhand||Western Champaran|
BCECE 2020 Result
BCECEB will declare the result on the official website. It will be declared in the form of rank card. Candidates can check and download the rank-card online by entering roll number and date of birth. According to the rank and score of the candidates category wise merit will be prepared for the counselling process. Admission for PCM and PCB will be made on the basis of the merit list prepared by the JEE (Main) & NEET (UG) exams . Seat allotment process will be strictly made on the basis of the rank and first-come first serve basis for vacant seats.
BCECE 2020 Merit List
BCECEB will release the merit list of PCM & PCB and Agriculture on the official website. CBA / PCA / MBA / MCA merit list will prepare on the basis of the BCECE score. Candidates will get the admission on the basis of the rank secured by them in merit list. For 50% of seats, counselling will be held on the basis of the BCECE (PCM/ PCB / PCMB/ CBA/ PCA/ MBA/ MCA) merit list. Candidates appearing for the BCECE have to clear the cutoff to get admissions into their desired college and course.
For more information, download –
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.