The counselling for admissions to the first year of MD (Unani) courses based on the merit of All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET) 2020 will be held on February 24, 2021, at I.A.S. Bhawan, Near Patna Airport, Patna. All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET) 2020 invited interested candidates for appearing in the Post Graduate Medical Admission Counselling (PGMAC) 2020 for MD (Homeo), MD (Unani) and (MD) Ayurveda in order to select candidates for admission to the First Year of Post Graduate Degree Courses. Candidates can check this article regarding the eligibility criteria, application form, and counselling.
Latest: BCECEB(PGMAC) has released a counselling detailed notification for MD (Unani). Scroll down to check the counselling section.
BCECEB PGMAC for MD (Ayush) Admission 2020
For Admission to MD (Ayurveda), MD (Unani) and MD (Homeopathy) Courses based on Merit List of AIAPGET (All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test) 2020. Candidates check the important schedule is given below table.
Important dates for PGMAC 2020 for MD Homoeo, MD (Unani) and MD Ayurveda
|Online Registration starting date||15 Feb 2021|
|Online Registration closing date||19 Feb 2021|
|Last date of payment through Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card with final submission of the online Application Form of Registered candidate||19 Feb 2021|
|Publication of Counseling programme||21 Feb 2021|
|Date of Counseling||24 Feb 2021|
|Date of 2nd Counseling||to be announced|
BCECEB PGMAC for MD (Ayush) Admission 2020 Counselling
BCECEB has released the notification for the counselling for admissions to the first year of MD (Homeo, Unani &Ayurveda) courses based on the merit of All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET) 2020. Candidates can check the same through the links provided below.
- Click here to check the Counselling notification for MD (Unani) Courses.
Candidates can fill the online application form from the official website or from the direct link which is provided below. The candidate has to pay the Counselling Fee through online mode by Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking, Candidates should select an online option from the payment mode appearing on the computer screen and “Make the Payment” should be made through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking. The candidate has to pay a processing charge additional to Counselling Fee for payment through online mode.
Counseling fee to be paid through the above modes is Rs. 2200/- (Two Thousand Two Hundred) only for all Category i.e. Unreserved / BC / EBC / SC / ST candidates
Qualification & Eligibility for MD (Homoeo) and MD (Ayurveda) Course
- (a) For 50% seats reservation on the basis of institutional preference: The candidates must have passed the B.H.M.S. An examination from any Govt. Homoeopathic College of Bihar State included in the schedule of Central Council of Homoeopathy, India and must be qualified on the basis of All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET)-2020.
(b) For the rest 50% open seats: The candidates must have passed the B.H.M.S. An examination from any Homoeopathic College included in the schedule of Central Council of Homoeopathy, India and must be qualified on the basis of All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET)-2020.
- The candidates who are AIAPGET-2020 qualified and are permanent residents / domiciled of Bihar and have been admitted in BHMS course on the basis of competitive examination conducted on behalf of Govt. of Bihar before the bifurcation of Bihar i.e. 15.11.2000 in Homoeopathic College situated in Jharkhand and have obtained the degree of BHMS are also eligible for counselling/admission in academic session 2020 in this PG Homoeopathy Course.
- The candidates must have completed the Internship before / on the date of Counselling/ Interview for PGMAC-2020, otherwise, they will not be eligible for allotment of seat.
- The candidates must have obtained permanent Registration from the Central Council of Homoeopathy, India or Bihar State Board of Homoeopathic Medicine. A candidate, who has not obtained permanent registration from Central Council of Homoeopathy, India or Bihar State Board Homoeopathic Medicine but is otherwise eligible, may be allowed to appear at PGMAC-2020 (HOMOEO) , MD (Unani) and MD (Ayurveda) on a provisional basis but he must obtain the same within one month from the date of his admission in PG Homoeopathy Course as per the rules of the Central Council of Homoeopathy, India, failing which the admission of the candidate shall be cancelled. He must also be registered after admission under the concerned University within the period prescribed by that University.
Procedure for Online Submission of Application Form, procurement of Prospectus and Counselling Fee
The Prospectus for appearing in PGMAC FOR MD(HOMEO) and MD (Ayurveda)-2020 can be downloaded Online from the BCECE Board’s website: bceceboard.bihar.gov.in by clicking on the link “PGMAC for MD(HOMEO) and MD (Ayurveda)-2020” under Prospectus Section. After that click on ‘Apply for PGMAC for MD(HOMEO) and MD (Ayurveda)-2020’ button and follow the instructions appeared:
- Step-One – Registration: For registering, the candidate is required to fill the information asked in Step-One of the application form, appearing on the computer screen. Candidate while registering, must see that he / she is giving his / her own email_id and mobile no., because all informations concerning registration will be sent on the same email_id and mobile no. Also the candidate will receive a SMS. The received email and SMS will contain an “ACTIVATION CODE” which is to be used by the candidate to activate his account. The candidate should click “Activate Your Account” Button and enter the email_id and received Activation code to activate his / her account. Thereafter click the “Submit” button. After activating the account the candidate should click the “Sign in” button and enter the email Id and password to proceed further. The candidate must keep the password entered in Application Form confidential, otherwise BCECE Board will not be responsible for any complication. The email id given by the candidate will be his username.
- Step-two – (Personal Information): After successful registration and activating the account, the candidate should again “Sign in” to his account and thereafter complete the required entries regarding personal information on the computer screen. Then click on “Save & Continue” button.
- Step-Three – (Upload Photo and Signature): After entering the personal information the candidate should upload his / her passport size photograph of high contrast (Photo must be snapped with placard containing candidate’s name and snapping date), and full signature in Hindi and English (Not in capital letter) after duly scanning the same. After uploading photo and signature click on “Save & Continue” button.
- Step-Four – (Educational Information): After uploading the scanned photo and signature the candidate should enter his / her educational information on the computer screen and click on “Save & Continue” button.
- Step – Five (Preview your application): After entering educational information the candidate must verify all the information given by him/her while verifying given information in step-2, step-3 and step-4. If any information is found wrong, then the candidate should click “Back to Edit” button and make required corrections. Thereafter the candidate should click “Save & Continue” button so that entered information should be updated. If preview of application form is found to be correct, then the candidate give his / her Declaration and click the “Confirm & Submit” button so that he / she should pay Examination Fee as per Step-Six.
- Step – Six (Payment of Counselling Fee): After preview of the Application Form and submitting the same, the candidate should click “Proceed to Payment” button and complete the payment procedure according to instructions appeared on the computer screen regarding payment of Counselling Fee. Paid Counselling Fee will not be refunded. There are following two modes for payment of Counselling Fee.
- Online Payment : If the candidate wants to pay Counselling Fee through Online mode e.g. Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking, he / she should select online option from payment mode appearing on the computer screen and “Make the Payment” should be made through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking. The candidate has to pay processing charge additional to Counselling Fee for payment through online mode
- Counselling Fee : Counselling fee to be paid through above modes is Rs. 2200/- (Two Thousand Two Hundred) only for all Category i.e. Unreserved / BC / EBC / SC / ST candidates.
- Step – Seven (Download part- A & Part-B): After payment of Counselling Fee upto scheduled date and time, the candidate must download Hard Copy (Part-A & and Part-B) of online submitted Application Form and keep the same safely in his possession because it contains all informations provided by the candidate and the PGMAC for MD(HOMEO) and MD (Ayurveda)-ID made available by the Board for further use during counseling.
- The candidates are required to fill up the reservation category very carefully taking into consideration the reservation policy/rules/category as specified and applicable in the State of Bihar on or before the date of starting the process of online submission of the prescribed application form for AIAPGET-2020.
- A hard copy of PART-A & PART-B need not be sent to the Board’s office, but instead, this is to be made available at the time of counselling.
- After completing the above procedure and finally submitting the online application form, there is no provision for any change or modification in the same.
- The candidate must note that after submission of the online application form, neither it can be withdrawn nor any request for refunding paid counselling fee will be entertained.
- Board will not be responsible for any interruption on the Internet / Postal / Banking system. Therefore the candidates must not wait for the last dates and complete all procedure before the due date.
- Final Merit List will be prepared after scrutinizing the data of AIAPGET-2020 provided by Health Deptt., Govt. of Bihar.
- On the basis of merit and availability of seat, the Counselling programme will be published on the Board’s Website
- No other chance will be given to any candidate for submitting an online application after the due date for online submission of application.
Downloaded print of Online filled in Application Form, enclosures and paid challan :
The print out of the ‘Online’ filled in Application Form (Part-A & Part-B) as obtained by the candidate should be processed further as per the directions given hereunder and should be submitted at the scheduled date / time of counselling :-
- Original Admit Card and Rank Card of AIAPGET-2020
- Passing Certificate / Mark sheet / Admit Card of Matric / equivalent exam.
- Passing Certificate / Mark sheet / Admit Card of Intermediate/ 10+2 / equivalent exam.
- Passing Certificate / Mark sheet / Admit Card of BHMS Degree.
- Residential Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- Six copies of the passport size photographs, which was pasted on the Admit Card of AIAPGET-2020.
- Downloaded print of Online filled Application Form (Part A & Part B) of PGMAC for MD(HOMEO) and MD (Ayurveda))-2020.
- Aadhar Card.
- Any other documents required (if any) such as DQ (PH) certificate.
NOTE: BCECE Board / Controller of examination reserves the right to amend/rectify any of the conditions of the prospectus of PGMAC for MD(HOMEO) and MD (Ayurveda)-2020 before the counseling of PGMAC for MD(HOMEO) and MD (Ayurveda)-2020.
Official website: bceceboard.bihar.gov.in
For more details of MD (Homoeo) Admission 2020- Download Information Brochure |Notification
For more details of MD (Ayurveda) Admission 2020 – Download Information Brochure | Notification
For more details of MD (Unani) Admission 2020 – Download Information Brochure | Notification
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.