The Application Form for BEEE 2019 will be available in two ways online and offline. Candidates can fill BEEE 2019 Application Form by visiting the official website. Also, candidates can also obtain the Application Form from the university campus. It is advised to students to go through the Eligibility Criteria before for the courses for which candidates have to apply. For more information about BEEE 2019 Application Form, candidates can go through this article.
BEEE 2019 Application Form
Candidates can fill the Application Form for BEEE 2019 in the month of December 2018. Candidates can select the mode as per their choice whether they want to apply for BEEE 2019 online or offline. Candidates can check the schedule given below to know about the BEEE 2019 important events and dates.
|Availability of Application Form||1st week of Dec 2018|
|Last date to Application Form||2nd week of Apr 2019|
|BEEE 2019 Examination||2nd week of Apr 2019|
Apply Now: Candidates can apply for BEEE 2019 from www.bharathuniv.ac.in.
How BEEE 2019 can be filled?
There are total 3 ways in which candidates can obtain BEEE 2019 Application Form. The ways are given below:
- Online with e – payment: Candidates can fill the form by visiting the official website. The payment for it will also have to submitted online.
- Online with Demand Draft: Another way to fill the Application Form is that they can obtain it online from the website and then can be downloaded. After downloading, candidates will have to fill the form and will have to sent with a DD drawn in favour of the governing authority.
- Direct: Candidates can obtain the Application Form by going in person from Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research Campus or Corporate Office on the payment of application fee.
How to apply for BEEE 2019?
Candidates have to follow some steps in order to fill the application form for BEEE 2019. The steps for the same are given below:
- Step 1: Candidates will have to visit the official website first. Candidates will have to click on the link flashing as “Register” if they are a new user. After that, they are required to fill name, password, e-mail ID, Mobile Number, the course for which they have to apply. The registration process will come to an end after filling all these details.
- Step 2: Then, candidates will have to login using the username and password.
- Step 3: After logging in, candidates will have to enter personal details like name, parent’s name, gender, date of birth etc. Then, candidates will have to select the course in which they want to apply. Candidates will have to then, enter their academic qualification details.
- Step 4: Candidates will have to then upload photograph and signature as per the specifications.
- Step 5: As a last step, candidates will have to do the payment of the application fee using Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking.
Application Fee for BEEE 2019
The aspirants can pay the Application Fee for BEEE 2019 which is Rs 1000 either by Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking.
Candidates can the application fee through Demand Draft of Rs 1000/- drawn in favour of Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research, payable at Chennai.
Specifications for Photograph and Signature required in BEEE 2019 Application Form
Candidates have to follow certain specifications when they have to upload the scanned images of photograph and signature. It is to be noted that these things have to be uploaded as per certain dimensions and by following certain format. The candidates can check the information provided below for the same:
|Photograph||Less than 200 KB||3.5 cm× 1.5 cm|
|Signature||Less than 200 KB||3.5 cm× 1.5 cm|
Important Instructions for BEEE 2019 Application Form
Candidates need to keep in mind couple of important things in mind while filling the BEEE 2019 Application Form. Candidates can check the information provided below for the same:
- If at the time of transaction, the amount is debited, candidates are requested not to try a new application and wait for 24 hours and then try for the payment once again in the same registered e-mail id.
- Candidates must also note that if the payment is debited then candidates can try doing the payment again.
BEEE 2019 Admit Card
The Admit Card for BEEE 2019 will be available on the official website of Bharath Institute of Higher Education & Research. Candidates will have to enter their Login Credentials in order to obtain BEEE 2019 Admit Card. The Admit Card for BEEE 2019 will be comprising of certain noteworthy things such as name of the candidate, address of the candidate, date and time of the examination, photograph and signature of the candidate, complete address of the test centre. Candidates must keep in mind that the BEEE 2019 Admit Card will act as an entry ticket at the time of admission. So, it must be kept safely after obtaining it as without it, candidates will not be allowed to sit for the examination.