BEEE 2019 is conducted by Bharath Institute of Higher Education & Research (BIHER). BEEE stands for Biher Engineering Entrance Examination. This examination will be conducted in both online and offline modes. Candidates must note that the test centres will be different for both the modes of the examination. This entrance examination is conducted to grant admission to students to pursue various undergraduate and post – graduate programmmes such as B.Tech, M.Tech, B.Arch, M.Arch. For more information about BEEE 2019, be it, its eligibility criteria, application form, fee structure, scholarships, candidates can refer to this article.
Candidates must note that there will be different modes of obtaining BEEE 2019 Application Form. It can be filled online, can be downloaded from the website or can be filled by obtaining it from the University Campus. Candidates can refer to the schedule given below to know about the dates about the important events of BEEE 2019.
|Availability of Application Form||1st week of Dec 2018|
|Last date to submit Application Form||2nd week of Apr 2019|
|Availability of Admit Card||2nd week of Apr 2019|
|BEEE 2019 Examination||3rd week of Apr 2019|
|Declaration of Result||1st week of May 2019|
|B.Tech Counselling||1st week of Jun 2019|
|M.Tech / M.Arch Counselling||Last week of Jun 2019|
|Last date for receipt of NATA Score and HSC marks for B.Arch Admission||Last week of Jun 2019|
|MBA / MCA Counselling||Last week of Jun 2019|
|Publication of B.Arch Rank List||2nd week of Jul 2019|
|B.Arch Counselling||2nd week of Jul 2019|
|B.Sc. Agriculture / Horticulture Counselling||Last week of Jul 2019|
Syllabus for BEEE 2019
English: 10 questions
Physics: 30 questions
- Units & Measurement
- Gravitation, Mechanics of Solids & Fluids
- Oscillations & Wave Motion
- Heat & Thermodynamics
- Ray and Wave Optics Magnetism
- Electricity & Magnetism
- Atomic Physics & Relativity
- Dual Nature of Matter & Nuclear Physics
- Electronics & Communication
Chemistry: 30 questions
- Some Basic Concepts in Chemistry
- Atomic Structure
- States of Matter
- Chemical Families – Periodic Proprties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Surface Chemistry, Chemical Kinetics and Catalysis
- Some Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry
- Organic Compunds Containing Oxygen
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
Part 4: Mathematics (30 questions)
- Sets, Relations and Functions
- Complex Numbers
- Matrices and Determinants
- Applications of Matrices and Determinants
- Permutations and Combinations
- Quadratic Equations
- Mathematical Induction and its Applications
- Sequences and Series
- Differential Calculus
- Applications of Differential Calculus
- Integral Calculus
- Differential Equations
- Straight Lines in two Equations
- Circles in two Dimensions
- Vector Algebra
- Conic Sections in two dimensions
- Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion
- Human Physiology
- Environmental Science
- Modern Genetics and Animal Biotechnology
- Applied Biology
- Theories of Evolution
Botany (30 questions)
- Plant Anatomy
- Taxonomy of Angiosperm
- Cell Biology and Genetics
- Plant Physiology
- Biology in Human Welfare
Eligibility Criteria for BEEE 2019
For B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture
Candidates who want to pursue this courses, they should have passed 10+2 or equivalent with minimum 50% aggregate in the subjects Physics & Chemistry.
- Candidates must be pass in 10+2 or equivalent and should have obtained at least 50% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- For Bio Engineering Departments, candidates must be a pass in 10+2 or equivalent with minimum 50% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics / Biology.
- Candidates must 50% aggregate and should have passed 10+2 scheme of Senior School Certificate Examination or equivalent with Mathematics as a subject of examinations at 10+2 level.
- Candidates must be a pass in National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) conducted by the Council of Architecture. However, candidates have to apply in the application form to take admission into B.Arch Program.
B.Tech (Lateral Entry)
- Candidates should have a Diploma recognized by Central or State Government with 50% aggregate / B.Sc. with Mathematics or its equivalent.
- Candidates must possess any B.E. / B.Tech or its equivalent examinations approved by AICTE / UGC in appropriate branch with at least 60% marks in the aggregate or equivalent CGPA.
- Candidates must have minimum 50% aggregate in a B.Arch
- Candidates who want to pursue MBA, they should have any Undergraduate degree with first class or 60% or equivalent.
BEEE 2019 Application Form
The Application Forms for BEEE 2019 can be obtained in two ways:
The Application Forms can be filled filled online by visiting the official website and submitting the fee for it in the online mode only using Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking. Candidates will have to register themselves first in order to fill BEEE 2019 Application Form. It can also be downloaded and send with the Demand Draft drawn in favour of the concerned authorities.
Candidates can also obtain the BEEE 2019 Application Form straight away from the BIHER Campus by going in person by paying the application fee along with the form.
Application Fee: Candidates will have to pay Rs 1000 either through online payment or through DD or by paying through cash. However, it must be noted that the amount of the application fee mentioned here s based on the last year’s data which was available. So, it can be possible that the conducting body might change the application fee. Candidates can refer to this page then, as all the information will be updated here.
BEEE 2019 Admit Card/ Hall Ticket
Candidate must note that BEEE 2019 Admit Card will be made available online. In other words, candidates can obtain the admit card by downloading it from the official website of the governing authority. Candidates will have to enter their Application Number and Mobile Number in order to download the admit card. Candidates will have to keep in mind that BEEE 2019 Admit Card is an important document which has to be carried along with certain valid ID proof at the time of examination. The Admit Card for BEEE 2019 will be comprising of information like candidate’s name and his / her address, date and time of the examination, photograph and signature of the candidate, complete address of the test centre. Also, candidates must note that the admit card will not be sent to the candidates by post or by any other means.
Test Centres for BEEE 2019
Candidates can refer to the information given below to know about the test centres for BEEE 2019. Now, as the examination will be held in two modes online and offline, the test centres also are different for both of the modes.
Test Centres for Online Examination
Test Centres for Offline Examination
BEEE 2019 Result
The result for BEEE 2019 will be declared online on the official website of the governing authority. Candidates will have to enter their Registration Number and Date of Birth. After the declaration of results, candidates will have to appear for the counselling round in order to take admission. As per the rank obtained and availability of seats, candidates will be given admission. Candidates must also take a note that there will be no re-evaluation of answer sheets and the notification of results will not be sent individually to the candidates by post or by any other means.
BEEE 2019 Counselling
Candidates must note that there will be different counselling rounds for all the courses for instance, there will be different dates for B.Tech Counselling, M.Tech Counselling, B.Arch Counselling so forth and so on. Candidates must also note that after the declaration of the rank list, candidates will be called for Counselling Round. As noted, the candidates with higher rank will get admission as compared to the candidate having lower rank.
BEEE 2019 Fee Structure
Candidates can check the table given below to know about the amount which they have to pay per annum. Below given are name of the courses with their respective fees. However, candidates must note that the information provided here is based on the date of the previous year. The amount might change this year by the governing authority.
|Name of the course||Amount (INR)|
|B.Tech (All Branches)||1,50,000|
|B.Tech (Aeronautical Engineering)||1,50,000|
|B.Tech (Nano Technology)||1,50,000|
|B.Tech (Part – Time)||80,000|
BEEE 2019 Scholarship
Candidates can refer to the information provided below to know about the percentage of scholarship which will be provided to the deserving candidates.
1. 100% of Tuition fees will be granted as scholarship to Top 50 Rank Holders in BEEE 2019
2. 100% of Tuition fees will be granted as scholarship for State Toppers of all Boards.
3. 50% of Tuition fees will be granted as scholarship for 51 – 250 Rank Holders in BEEE 2019
4. 25% Tuition fees will granted as scholarship for Ranks 251 to 500 in entrance conducted by BEEE 2019.
5. 100% of Tuition fees will be granted as scholarship for students Participated / Won in National Sports & events.
6. 50% of Tuition fees will be granted as scholarship for students Participated / Won in State level Sports & events.
7. 25% of Tuition fees will be granted as scholarship for students Participated / Won in District level Sports & events.
8. Students Applied for IIT/JEE and STATE ENTRANCE EXAMS will be granted for Scholarship on Rank Basis.
Note: Candidates must a give a special attention to this notice that the above listed scholarships are not applicable for admissions into Architecture, Science & Humanities and PG Courses.
Official Website: www.bharathuniv.ac.in
For more information about BEEE 2019, candidates can download Information Brochure.