BEEE 2020 Application Form – Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research (BIHER) has released BEEE application form for admission in engineering courses on bharatuniv.ac.in. The application fee for BEEE is Rs. 1000 for all the candidates. To apply online, candidates have to register, fill the main application form by providing in all the details and pay the application fee. The application forms are also available offline at various post offices of the nation. Candidates must have passed 10+2 and fulfill other criteria to be eligible for BEEE 2020. Scroll down to check in detail about the application process, fee, eligibility and so on.
– BEEE 2020 exam has been postponed due to COVID-19. New date will be announced soon.
– The application form for BEEE 2020 is now available at various post offices across India. Click here to check the list of such POs.
BEEE 2020 Application Form
The application form can be submitted through three (03) modes which include submission of the application through online mode, offline submission of the application form and the third method is to buy the application form offline from the college. The important dates about BEEE 2020 Application Form are mentioned below
|BEEE 2020||Important Dates|
|Application form starts||26 Nov 2019|
|Last date for receipt of application|
|Hall Ticket releases|
|Last date to download hall ticket|
|Pen and Paper examination|
|Computer based examination|
Apply here: Click here to fill the application form of BEEE 2020.
BEEE 2020 Application Fee
To be registered successfully, candidates have to make the payment of the application fee.
- Application fee: Rs. 1000/- for all the categories.
The methods by which the application fee for BEEE 2020 application form can be submitted are mentioned below
- Through Net banking/ Credit card/ Debit card in case of online submission of application form.
- Through Demand Draft in case of offline submission of application form.
Application form is available online and offline at various post offices of the nation.
BEEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying, check the eligibility criteria from below.
Nationality: Candidate must be an Indian national.
- Candidates must have qualified 10+2 with at least 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- For Bio Engineering department, a candidate must have qualified 10+2 with at least 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology.
For B.Tech. (Lateral Entry)
- Candidate must have passed Diploma with minimum of 50% marks in B.Sc. with Mathematics.
- The diploma must have been done from an institute recognized by Central or State Government.
Documents required to fill BEEE 2020 Application form
Check below the list of documents that will be required while filling out the application form.
- Class 10th marksheet and certificate
- Class 12th marksheet and certificate
- Aadhaar card
- Physically Challenged certificate, if applicable
- Community certificate
Scanned Image Specifications for BEEE 2020 Application Form
The scanned images must be uploaded in the prescribed format and size and in case of the offline submission the photograph must be attached with the application form of BEEE. The scanned image specifications during the online submission of the application form are provided here.
|Scanned Image||Format||Maximum upload limit|
|Photograph||jpg, jpeg, png||2 MB|
|Signature||jpg, jpeg, png||2 MB|
How to fill the BEEE 2020 Application Form?
In order to apply, candidates can follow the below-mentioned simple steps.
BEEE 2020 Registration
- First of all, candidates have to click on the link given on this page in order to get directed to the registration page. On doing so, the below-given image window opens up. Candidate shall provide the information to register successfully.
- Choose an available username, then, enter your name, password, Email-ID, Mobile Number, Degree of interest and click on Register.
- Once done, enter the username and password entered by you and click on login. On doing so, candidate is redirected to the following page.
Filling up of BEEE 2020 Application Form
On successful login, candidate is directed to the main application form page. Fill the form with the updates and authentic information.
- Firstof all, personal details has to be entered by the candidate such as name, parent’s name, date of birth, religion, gender, and so on.
- Next, candidates have to provide course details.
- Moving further, academic details have to be provided such as qualifying exam, board, year of passing, marks and so on.
- Then, candidates have to choose exam center, and preferred subject.
- The other most important step is to upload or affix the documents required.
- In the end, make the payment of the application fee, preview the form and submit it.
Details to enter in BEEE 2020 Application Form
In the BEEE 2020 aaplication form, candidates have to enter the following details.
- E-mail Id
- Mobile number
- Fathers and Mothers name
- Parents occupation
- Blood group
- Mother Tongue
- Physically challenged
- 3 choices for courses
- Registration number
- Year of passing
- Obtained out off
- Examination preferred
- 3 Exam centre
- Optional subject
BEEE 2020 Hall Ticket
Hall Tickets are issued to candidates who complete the application process and fulfill the eligibility criteria. Hall ticket is an important document to carry at the exam centre. No entry will be given to the candidate without the BEEE 2020 hall ticket. Candidates can download the admit card using the hall ticket number and mobile number from the official website. The hall ticket is available in the official login window of the candidate. The identity of the candidate is verified with the help of the hall ticket card and the verification document that is to be presented at the exam venue.
Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research conducts Bharath Engineering Entrance Examination. Candidates who seek admission in engineering courses can apply for this exam. The exam is conducted both in online and offline mode. The exam will have only multiple-choice questions and the question paper is divided into 04 sections and there is no penalty for the wrong answers during the exam. Bharath Institute of Science and Technology (BIST) is the primary school where the students take admission after clearing the procedure of exam and counselling.
About Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research
Bharath Institute of Science and Technology (BIST), the engineering school of the Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research (BIHER), was started in the year 1984 and is currently one of the leading institutes in the country. The university provides all the courses ranging from engineering, management to medicine and humanities. It is accredited as grade “A” by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC). BIST was initially the first self-financing engineering college in Tamil Nadu and was brought under BIHER in January 2003. It is ranked 21 among all the universities in India according to the NIRF rankings of the year 2018.
BEEE 2020 Application Form Frequently Asked Questions
Q) How can I apply for BEEE 2020?
A) Candidates can apply for BEEE either through the official website, bharathuniv.ac.in or by directly getting the form from the college.
Q) What is the official website for BEEE?
A) The official website for BEEE is bharathuniv.ac.in
Q) What is the basic qualification criteria required for applying in BEEE?
A) A Candidate who has passed 10+2 from a recognized university with 50% marks in physics, chemistry, and mathematics is eligible for BEEE 2020. For biology engineering department, candidate must have passed 10+2 in physics, mathematics / biology, and chemistry.
Q) What is the application fee of BEEE?
A) The application fee is Rs 1000/- for all category candidates.
Q) How can I make the payment of the application fee?
A) Candidates can pay the fee online by using credit/debit card or netbanking. In case of offline application form, candidates have to make the payment through demand draft.
Q) What is the process of BEEE application form?
A) To appear for BEEE 2020, first of all, candidates have to register and generate login credentials. Then, the main application form has to be filled by providing in all the details and making the payment of the application fee.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.