BEEE 2020 Counselling – Counselling for Bharath University Engineering Entrance Examination 2020 will be conducted at Bharath University of Higher Education and Research, Chennai campus (BIHER). The counselling process is expected to be conducted in the month of June 2020. Through BEEE 2020 candidates will get admission in different specializations of B.Tech course. A merit list will be prepared based on the total marks scored in BEEE 2020. The seat allotment process is totally based on your performance in entrance exam and availability of seats in the course. Read the full article to know more about BEEE 2020 Counselling.
BEEE 2020 Counselling
Counselling is a process in which the candidates who qualify the entrance examination are called for seat allotment in their choice of courses. Check below some important dates related to BEEE 2020 Counselling.
|Result Declaration||1st week of May 2020|
|Date of counselling for different courses||To be announced.|
Check Counselling Dates: Candidates can check the counselling dates for BEEE 2020 on bharathuniv.ac.in.
Documents to carry for BEEE 2020 Counselling
Carrying original documents at the time of counselling is mandatory. If the students do not carry all the documents mentioned below he/she may have to lose the seat at the time of counselling. Check below list of documents that need to be produced at the time of counselling.
- BEEE 2020 Admit Card
- BEEE 2020 Score Card
- BEEE 2020 Counselling Call letter
- Demand draft of Rs. 20000/- in favour of “Bharath University of Higher Education and Research”. Payable at Chennai campus.
Documents to be submitted at the time of admission
Producing original document at the time of admission is a mandate. Check below the list of documents that should be submitted at the time of admission.
- Class 12th Marksheet and Certificate
- Class 10th Marksheet and Certificate
- Transfer certificate/ Migration certificate
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Scanned copy of Aadhaar card
- Nativity certificate (for candidates who belong to Jammu Kashmir, and north eastern states of India).
- 6 copies of recent passport size photograph of the candidate in white background, dressed in formal wear and name and date of clicking the photograph mentioned on it.
- Undertaking of Good conduct and behaviour
- Anti Ragging Joint undertaking
- 4 copies of recent passport size photograph of parent/guardian
BEEE 2020 Scholarships
Scholarship in tuition fees will be provided to students who hold good ranks in BEEE 2020 test.
Check below the criteria for it.
Rank Holders in BEEE 2020
Top 25 Rankers – 100% Scholarship
Top 26-250 Rankers – 50% Scholarship
Top 251-500 Rankers – 25% Scholarship
International winning Players – 100% Scholarship
National winning Players – 50 % Scholarship
District Winning Players -25% Scholarship
BHARATH Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Merit –
Scholarship in Tution Fee for B.Tech Programmes
|Intermediate +2 Marks Percentage in PCM/BPC||Phase – II Tuition Fees|
|Above 95%||60,000 ( Yearly Fees)|
|90% – 94.9%||70,000 ( Yearly Fees)|
|70% – 89.9%||90,000 ( Yearly Fees)|
|60% – 69.9%||110,000 ( Yearly Fees)|
|Below 60%||130,000 ( Yearly Fees)|
The exam will have only Multiple choice questions and the question paper is divided into 4 parts and there is no negative marking in the exam.The examination is conducted for students seeking admission in engineering courses at Bharath university. It is a National level exam conducted only for admission at Bharath University. The examination is conducted both in pen and paper mode and computer based mode.