BEEE 2018 refers to Bharath University Engineering Entrance Exam 2018. BEEE 2018 exam was held for admission to undergraduate and postgraduate programs offered by the university. BEEE exam is held in online and offline modes. BEEE 2018 Application Form was available online since December 02, 2017 and the process has been closed now. The candidates can fill and submit the application form online. Thousands of aspirants apply for the exam every year. The candidates has successfully register for the exam can download their admit card to appear for the exam. The candidates will be shortlisted for admission on the basis of their performance in the entrance test. Candidates can check complete details about the BEEE 2018 in the article below.
BEEE is conducted in two Phases. The Phase I is exclusively for the candidates belonging to the state of Andhra Pradesh. On the hand, through BEEE Phase II the admission is granted to the candidates of all the states. Phase I result has been announced and now the candidates can check timelines Phase II from the table below:
|BEEE 2018 Application Form is available from||02 Dec 2017|
|Closing date for submission of Application Form||08 Apr 2018|
|Date of Issue of Admit card||11 Apr 2018|
|Date of Examination of BEEE 2018||15 Apr 2018|
|Date of Announcement of Result||06 May 2018|
|Date of B.Tech Counselling||01 to 05 Jun 2018|
|Date of M.Tech/M.Arch Counselling||27 Jun 2018|
|Last date for receipt of NATA score and HSC marks for B.Arch admission||27 Jun 2018|
|Date of MBA/MCA Counselling||28 Jun 2018|
|Publication of B.Arch rank list||11 Jul 2018|
|Date of B.Arch Counselling||14 Jul 2018|
|Date of B.Sc.(Agriculture / Horticulture) Counselling||20 Jul 2018|
|Declaration of result||06 May 2018|
|Academic Session starts from||16 Jul 2018|
BEEE 2018 Eligibility
Nationality: An aspirant applying for BEEE 2018 must be a citizen of India and also have passed 10+2 examination through a recognized board of India.
- A pass in 10+2 or its equivalent with minimum 50% aggregate in Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry
- For Bio Engineering Departments a Pass in 10+2 or its equivalent with Minimum 50% aggregate in Physics Chemistry & Mathematics/Biology
- A pass in Diploma recognized by Central or State Government with 50% aggregate/ B.Sc. with Mathematics or its equivalent
- A pass in 10+2 or its equivalent having a minimum total aggregate of 50% with English and Mathematics as subjects of study or 10+3 Diploma (Any Stream) recognized by Central / State Government with 50% aggregate marks
- A pass in National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) conducted by the Council of Architecture. However, the candidates have to apply in the prescribed application form for admission to B.Arch. Program.
- B. Arch with at least 60% marks in the aggregate or equivalent CGPA are eligible
- Any B.E./B.Tech or its equivalent examinations approved by UGC/AICTE in appropriate branch with at least 60% marks in the aggregate or equivalent CGPA are eligible for respective courses
- Any Undergraduate with first class or 60% marks or equivalent.
- Any Under Graduate with Business Mathematics or Statistics are eligible for first year MCA. B.Sc. in Computer Science, Information Technology / Electronics are eligible for Lateral Entry Program
BEEE 2018 Application Form
The process to submit the application form of BEEE 2018 is as below:
- The Application Form for BEEE 2018 is available online. Candidates can apply online by accessing the “Application Form” given above.
- Firstly, applicants need to register by providing the basic information such as Applicant’s Name, Password, Email-ID, Mobile Number, Gender, State. On registering successfully, the applicant will receive the User ID and Password on their registered email id.
- Next, applicants have to fill in their Personal Details, Education Qualification Details and other details in the online application.
- After filling in details in the BEEE Application Form, the candidate needs to upload a scanned copy of their Photograph and signature as per the specifications.
- Now, the applicant can proceed to make payment of the Application Fee of Rs. 1000/- through online mode or through DD.
- On completion of the steps as given above, candidates can finally submit the online application. Also, the applicants have to submit the hard copy of the completed application form at the BEEE Campus. It is advised to candidates to take a print out of the completed application form and keep it to themselves for future reference.
BEEE 2018 Admit Card
Admit card of the examination is available now. The admit card is available on bharathuniv.ac.in. To download it, candidates can enter the application number and mobile number. The admit card of BEEE 2018 is an important document which should be carried to the exam hall. Without doing so, the candidates will not be allowed to enter the exam hall.
Keep the admit card safely as it contains the details such as your name, photograph, signature, roll number, exam schedule, address, etc. Candidates will also need it after the exam.
BEEE 2018 Syllabus
It is important to know BEEE 2018 syllabus for preparation. Syllabus for BEEE 2018 is present in information brochure. However, candidates can keep in mind that the admission entrance exam is in line with other national level entrance exams held for the same programs. Hence, to know BEEE 2018 syllabus they can refer to other similar entrance exams, until Bharath University publishes syllabus 2018.
BEEE 2018 Result
You can know your BEEE 2018 Result on the official website www.bharathuniv.ac.in by providing the login details-Admit card number and mobile number. The score of BEEE 2018 will be used to granted admission in B.Tech and B.Arch course. After the declaration of results, you are required to report to Bharath University only on the allotted date for the counseling process. Depending on the seat availability and acquired rank, the seat will be allotted. The scorecards will not be sent through the post and there is no scope of re-totaling and re-grading.
BEEE 2018 Counselling
In this process, seat-allotment takes place based on your performance in the entrance test and seat-availability. Aspirants with higher ranks are preferred than those with lower ranks comparatively. You can get the admission once you have been allotted seat during the counseling round at Chennai campus.
BEEE 2018 Scholarship
The Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research (BIHER) will also provide scholarships to the candidates. The scholarship will be given on the basis of following:
- 100% of Tuition fees granted as scholarship for Top 50 Rank Holders in BEEE 2018
- 100% of Tuition fees granted as scholarship for State Toppers of all Boards.
- 50% of Tuition fees granted as scholarship for 51-250 Rank Holders in BEEE 2018
- 25% of Tuition fees granted as scholarship for 251-250 Rank Holders in BEEE 2018
- 100% of Tuition fees granted as scholarship for students participated/won in National level Sports & Events.
- 50% of Tuition fees granted as scholarship for students participated/won in State level Sports & Events.
- 25% of Tuition fees granted as scholarship for students won in District level Sports & Events.
(Note: Students eligible for sports scholarship will have to be certified by Dept. of Physical Education from the university. The student’s sports participation shall be monitored during the academic year)
- Students Applied for IIT/JEE and State Entrance Exams will be granted for Scholarship on Rank Basis.
Note: The above-listed scholarship is not applicable for admissions into Architecture and PG Courses.
Scholarship on the basis of Merit
|PCM/BPC||Percentage of Scholarship in Tuition Fee|
|91% – 94.5%||50%|
|71% – 90%||25%|
|61% – 70%||10%|
Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research (BIHER) Campuses, Courses, and Fee Details
It has four campuses in total, three in Chennai and one in Puducherry. The courses offered in the campuses of Bharat Univesity are as follows:
|Courses||Disciplines||Fee Details (Per Annum)|
|B.Tech – 4 years||B.Tech Civil Engineering||1,50,000/-|
|B.Tech Mechanical Engineering|
|B.Tech Automobile Engineering|
|B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering|
|B.Tech Aerospace Engineering|
|B.Tech Nano Technology|
|B.Tech Electrical and Electronics Engineering|
|B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering|
|B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering|
|B.Tech Information Technology|
|B.Tech Agricultural Bio-Technology|
|B.Tech Genetic Engineering|
|B.Tech Bio-Medical Engineering|
|B.Tech Industrial Bio-Technology|
|B.Tech Artificial Engineering|
|B.Tech Scientific Computing|
|B.Tech Mining Engineering|
|B.Tech Environmental Management|
|B.Tech Network Security|
|B.Tech Petroleum and Off-Shore Engineering|
|M.Tech – 2 years||M.Tech Cons.Mgmt||1,50,000/-|
|M.Tech Machine Design|
|M.Tech Thermal Engineering|
|M.Tech Power Electrical & Drives|
|M.Tech Power Engg & Mgmt|
|M.Tech Embedded Systems Design|
|M.Tech CSE – Big Data Analytics|
|M.Tech Information Technology|
|M.Tech Industrial Bio-Technology|
|M.Tech Computational Biology|
|Medical Nano Technology|
|B.Arch – 5 years||Bachelor of Architecture||1,75,000/-|
|M.Arch -2 years||Masters of Architecture (General)||1,50,000/-|
Following is the tentative schedule for academic year 2019-20.
Last date for receipt of filled in application
|15 Apr 2019|
|Starting date for Entrance Examination (Online)||30 Apr 2019|
|Entrance Examination (Paper & Pencil)||30 Apr 2019|
|Ending Date for Entrance Examination (Online)||03 May 2019|
|Publications of rank list & counseling schedule||19 May 2019|
|Starting date of Counseling for admissions into B.Tech. Courses||01 Jun 2018|
|Ending date of Counseling for admissions into B.Tech. Courses||05 Jun 2019|
|Last date for receipt of NATA score and HSC marks for B.Arch. Admissions||27 Jun 2019|
|Publication of rank list & counseling schedule for B.Arch.||08 Jul 2019|
|Counseling for admissions to B.Arch.||14 Jul 2019|
|Last date for payment of full tuition fees||20 Jul 2019|
Official Website: www.bharathuniv.ac.in.
For more details on BEEE 2018, download information brochure.