BFUHS Para Medical Admission 2019- This university is established with a mission to create an intellectual, academic and physical environment conducive to free flow of ideas and exchange of information between various faculties of the university of health sciences in the country and abroad. Baba Farid University of Helath Sciences invites the application for admission in remaining vacant seats in B.Sc Paramedical course for session 2019-20. The application form available on the official website bfuhs.ac.in. It is advisable to the candidates to fill the form before the last date of submission. Form usually be available in offline mode only. The application fee is accepted through Demand Draft in favour of Registrar, Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, and Payable at Faridkot. Before applying for the BFUHS Para Medical Admission 2019 courses you should check the eligibility criteria and other information from this article.
Latest: The counselling will start from November 22, 2019. Check below for complete information.
BFUHS Para Medical Admission 2019
Candidates are advised to fill the application form as per the guidence. You can check the information about the counselling and more from here. The selection will be based on the final counselling. Refer the article for getting more details-
|Availablility of Prospectus and Application Form||04 Nov 2019|
|Last date for applying for the various courses||15 Nov 2019|
|Date of Counselling||22 Nov 2019|
Baba Farid University of Health Sciences has released the notification for admission in Para-Medical Courses. You can check the details from below-
Under the paramedical courses the following courses are covered-
- Certificate Courses.
- Diploma Courses.
- Post-Graduate Diploma.
- Post Graduate Degree Courses.
Eligibility Criteria for BFUHS
The eligibility criteria for various courses under BFUHS ParaMedical is as given below-
A candidate should have completed the age of 20 years at the time of admission or would complete the age on or before 31st December on the year of admission to the first year M.Sc (Nuclear Medicine) course
- Courses– Dental Chair Side Assistant, Dental Hygiene and Oral Prophylaxis.
- Eligibility– 12th class(any stream)
- Duration of Course– 01 year
- Courses– Diploma in Operation Theatre Techniques, Intensive care unit techniques, Neurosurgical Techniques.
- Eligibility– 12th with medical
- Duration of course– 02 Years
Post-Graduate Diploma Courses in :
- Courses– Substance Use Disorder Counselling & Rehabilitation and Neurophysiology.
- Eligibiility– For Disorder counselling and Rehabilitation- A person who has passed MA in Psychology, Sociology or Social Work from a recognized institution approved by the respective Central Council OR Any other examination recognized by the Board of Management of this University as an equivalent course / examination thereto, from time to time. For Neurophysiology candidates should have at least 50% marks in the qualifying examination
Post Graduate Degree Courses-
- Courses– M.Sc Pharmacology, Medical Microbiology, Medical Biochemistry, M.Sc Histopathology, M.Sc Clinical Research, M.Sc Herbal Drug Technology, Nuclear medicine technology.
- Eligibility- MBBS / BDS / B.V.Sc. / B.Pharmacy degree with 50% or above mark from any College/Institution/University recognized by Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot.
- Duration- 02 years
Application Form for BFUHS
The application form for session 2019 has been released on the official website of BFUHS. Candidates are advised to check it from there. A direct link to download the application form is given below. The reservation in the seats will be as per the policy of Government of Punjab. After the selection candidates need to pay the fee for enire courses. The form should be submitted to Principal, Guru Gobind Singh Medical College, Faridkot. If any form will be recieved after the last date, it will be rejected. The university will not be responsible for any delay.
The prospectus and admission application form available on University website, can be downloaded and duly filled form submitted along with admission application fees as given below-
- Certificate Course- 500/-
- Diploma Course- 500/-
- PG Diploma Course- 1500/-
- MSc Course- 2000/-
Note: The admission application fee must be submitted in the form of Demand Draft in favour of Registrar, Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Payable at Faridkot. Fee once deposited in the University account shall not be Refunded / Adjusted in any case.
Application Form: Click here to download the application form for BFUHS 2019.
Application process is over now!!
Documents Required at the time of Filling the Application Form
The following self attested photocopies of the documents are needed at the time of filling the application form-
- Passport size colour photograph, self signed by the candidate.
- Matric or equivalent certificate for Date of Birth.
- 10+1 and 10+2 Detail Marks Card.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Detail Marks card and Degree of Qualifying exam
- Migration Certificate.
- Character certificate from Institution last attended.
- Certificate in support of claim under reserved category
- Punjab Residence Certificate.
- Undertaking by the candidate for Gap year in original, if any.
- Undertaking from parent/Guardian
- Photocopy of Adhar Card of candidate, of candidate’s mother and of candidate’s father.
- Bank Demand Draft in Original.
Here, all the aspirants can check the whole procedure of admission for UG and PG courses. Candidates are advised to ensure their eligibility before applying for the admission. If in any case there will be the equal scores or two candidates having same characteristics then the tiw-breaker is done by following method for the given specific courses-
For Certificate Courses- In case of two or more candidates having equal marks then there inter-se merit will be determined as under:-
- Candidates having higher marks in English
- Candidate older in age
For Diploma Courses- In case of two or more candidates having equal marks then there inter-se merit will be determined as under:-
- Candidates having higher marks in the subject of Biology
- Candidate older in age
For Post-Graduate Diploma Courses-
- Candidate who is older in age will get preference.
The selected candidates at the time of counseling will report to the Principal, University Institute of Paramedical Sciences, for admission, medical examination and fee deposition on the dates fixed by the counseling board. Selected physically handicapped candidate (if a seat reserved as per reservation policy of Govt. of Punjab) will also have to appear before the Medical Board for assessment whether he/she is fit to carry out the duties despite being handicapped. The decision of the Medical Board of Guru Gobind Singh Medical College & Hospital, Faridkot, will be final.
The fee structure for BFUHS Para Medical Courses are given below-
|Post Graduate Diploma Courses||25,000|
|Post Graduate Degree Courses||40,000|
The seat intake for BFUHS Para Medical Courses 2019 are given here-
- Dental chair side assistant- 08
- Dental Hygiene and oral Prophylaxis- 04
- Operational Theatre Techniques- 05
- Intensive Care Unit Techniques- 20
- Neurosurgical Techniques- 20
Post Graduate Diploma Courses-
- Substance Use Disorder Counseling and Rehabilitation- 04
- Neurophsiology- 03
Post Graduate Degree Courses-
- M.Sc Pharmacology- 05
- Medical Microbiology- 05
- Medical Biochemistry- 03
- M.Sc Histopathology- 05
- M.Sc Clinical Research- 05
- M.Sc Herbal Drug Technology- 05
- Nuclear Medicine Technology- 03
Click here to get detailed information about courses and seat matrix for BFUHS 2019.
The University was established at Faridkot under an Act of Punjab State Legislature in the name of great Sufi Saint Sheikh Farid Ganj-E-Shakar. in 1998 for purposes of affiliating, teaching and ensuring proper and systematic instruction, training and research in Modern Systems of Medicine and Indian Systems of Medicine. It was established with a mission to create an intellectual, academic and physical environment conducive to free flow of ideas and exchange of information between various faculties of the university, between this university and other universities of health sciences in the country and abroad, thereby opening a window to the world for the health professionals, health planners, health managers. biomedical and social scientists and educationalists in health sciences of the country. Efforts are on to establish contact with various institutions towards achieving this goal.
For getting more information about Baba Farid University for Health Sciences Para Medical Courses 2019, download the information brochure.
Official Website: bfuhs.ac.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.