BFUHS Para Medical Admission 2020- This university is established with a mission to create an intellectual, academic and physical environment conducive to free flow of ideas and exchange of information between various faculties of the university of health sciences in the country and abroad. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences invites the application for admission in remaining vacant seats in B.Sc Paramedical course for session 2020-21. The application form available on the official website bfuhs.ac.in. It is advisable to the candidates to fill the form before the last date of submission. The form usually is available in offline mode only. The application fee is accepted through Demand Draft in favour of Registrar, Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, and Payable at Faridkot. Before applying for the BFUHS Para Medical Admission 2020 courses you should check the eligibility criteria and other information from this article.
– Certificate, Diploma, PG Diploma and M.Sc Courses Allotment List has been released. Scroll down to check the same.
– BFUHS Para Medical Admission 2020 Counselling Link for Round 2 available. The candidate can check the same from below.
– BFUHS has released the provisional merit list for B.Sc Para Medical. Scroll down to check it.
– BFUHS has Released the Application form of Certificate, Diploma, Postgraduate Diploma and Postgraduate for Para Medical Admission 2020. Scroll down to Apply.
BFUHS Para Medical Admission 2020
Candidates are advised to fill the application form as per the guidance. You can check the information about the counselling and more from here. The selection will be based on the final counselling. Refer the article for getting more details-
For Certificate, Diploma, Postgraduate Diploma and Postgraduate Courses of Medical and Paramedical Sciences- 2020
|Availability of Prospectus and Application Form||20 Sep 2020|
|Last date of applying||09 Oct 2020|
|Date of counseling||20 Oct 2020|
For B.Sc Paramedical Admission Schedule:
|Availability of Prospectus at University website||31 Aug 2020|
|Last date for applying for the various courses||14 Sep 2020|
|Schedule for Counseling|
|Provisional Merit List(s)||17 Sep 2020|
|Dates of Choice Filling for 1st round of online Counseling||21 – 24 Sep 2020|
|Result declaration of 1st round of online Counseling||28 Sep 2020|
|Date of Reporting/Joining in the allotted college||01 Oct 2020|
|Dates of Choice Filling for 2nd round of online Counseling||14 – 17 Oct 2020|
|Result declaration of 2nd round of online Counseling||upto 20 Oct 2020|
|Date of Reporting/Joining in the allotted college||upto 24 Oct 2020|
BFUHS Para Medical Admission 2020 Allotment List
- Click here to download BFUHS Para Medical Admission 2020 Certificate, Diploma, PG Diploma and M.Sc Courses Allotment List.
BFUHS Para Medical Admission 2020 Counselling
- Click here to download BFUHS Para Medical Admission 2020 2nd Round Counselling Schedule.
- Click here to Login for Counselling.
BFUHS Para Medical Admission 2020 Merit List
BFUHS has released the provisional merit list of B.Sc Para Medical. The list contains the Merit no., Roll no., Candidates name, Percentage etc. It has released online at bfuhs.ac.in and direct link to check the provisional merit list is given below.
Provisional Merit List: Click here to download the BFUHS B.Sc Para Medical Admission 2020 Provisional Merit List.
BFUHS Para Medical Admission 2020 Notice
Baba Farid University of Health Sciences has released the notification for admission in Para-Medical Courses. You can check the details from below-
Under the paramedical courses, the following courses are covered-
- Certificate Courses.
- Diploma Courses.
- Post-Graduate Diploma.
- Post Graduate Degree Courses.
BFUHS Para Medical Admission 2020 Application Form
The application form for session 2020 has been released on the official website of BFUHS. Candidates are advised to check it from there. A direct link to download the application form is given below. The reservation in the seats will be as per the policy of Government of Punjab. After the selected candidates need to pay the fee for entire courses. The form should be submitted to Principal, Guru Gobind Singh Medical College, Faridkot. If any form will be received after the last date, it will be rejected. The university will not be responsible for any delay.
Apply Online: Click here to fill the BFUHS Para Medical Admission 2020 Application Form.
The prospectus and admission application form available on University website, can be downloaded and duly filled form submitted along with admission application fees as given below-
- Certificate Course- 500/-
- Diploma Course- 500/-
- PG Diploma Course- 1500/-
- MSc Course- 2000/-
Note: The admission application fee must be submitted in the form of Demand Draft in favour of Registrar, Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Payable at Faridkot. Fee once deposited in the University account shall not be Refunded / Adjusted in any case.
Application Form: Click here to download the application form for BFUHS 2020.
Documents Required at the time of Filling the Application Form
The following self attested photocopies of the documents are needed at the time of filling the application form-
- Passport size colour photograph, self signed by the candidate.
- Matric or equivalent certificate for Date of Birth.
- 10+1 and 10+2 Detail Marks Card.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Detail Marks card and Degree of Qualifying exam
- Migration Certificate.
- Character certificate from Institution last attended.
- Certificate in support of claim under reserved category
- Punjab Residence Certificate.
- Undertaking by the candidate for Gap year in original, if any.
- Undertaking from parent/Guardian
- Photocopy of Adhar Card of candidate, of candidate’s mother and of candidate’s father.
- Bank Demand Draft in Original.
Eligibility Criteria for BFUHS
The eligibility criteria for various courses under BFUHS ParaMedical is as given below-
A candidate should have completed the age of 20 years at the time of admission or would complete the age on or before 31st December on the year of admission to the first year M.Sc (Nuclear Medicine) course
Courses- Dental Chair Side Assistant, Dental Hygiene and Oral Prophylaxis.
Eligibility- 12th class(any stream)
Duration of Course- 01 year
- Courses– Diploma in Operation Theatre Techniques, Intensive care unit techniques, Neurosurgical Techniques.
- Eligibility– 12th with medical
- Duration of course– 02 Years
Post-Graduate Diploma Courses in :
- Courses– Substance Use Disorder Counselling & Rehabilitation and Neurophysiology.
- Eligibiility– For Disorder counselling and Rehabilitation- A person who has passed MA in Psychology, Sociology or Social Work from a recognized institution approved by the respective Central Council OR Any other examination recognized by the Board of Management of this University as an equivalent course / examination thereto, from time to time. For Neurophysiology candidates should have at least 50% marks in the qualifying examination
Post Graduate Degree Courses-
- Courses– M.Sc Pharmacology, Medical Microbiology, Medical Biochemistry, M.Sc Histopathology, M.Sc Clinical Research, M.Sc Herbal Drug Technology, Nuclear medicine technology.
- Eligibility- MBBS / BDS / B.V.Sc. / B.Pharmacy degree with 50% or above mark from any College/Institution/University recognized by Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot.
- Duration- 02 years
Here, all the aspirants can check the whole procedure of admission for UG and PG courses. Candidates are advised to ensure their eligibility before applying for the admission.If in any case there will be the equal scores or two candidates having same characteristics then the tiw-breaker is done by following method for the given specific courses-
For Certificate Courses- In case of two or more candidates having equal marks then there inter-se merit will be determined as under:-
- Candidates having higher marks in English
- Candidate older in age
For Diploma Courses- In case of two or more candidates having equal marks then there inter-se merit will be determined as under:-
- Candidates having higher marks in the subject of Biology
- Candidate older in age
For Post-Graduate Diploma Courses-
- Candidate who is older in age will get preference.
The selected candidates at the time of counseling will report to the Principal, University Institute of Paramedical Sciences, for admission, medical examination and fee deposition on the dates fixed by the counseling board. Selected physically handicapped candidate (if a seat reserved as per reservation policy of Govt. of Punjab) will also have to appear before the Medical Board for assessment whether he/she is fit to carry out the duties despite being handicapped. The decision of the Medical Board of Guru Gobind Singh Medical College & Hospital, Faridkot, will be final.
The fee structure for BFUHS Para Medical Courses are given below-
|Post Graduate Diploma Courses||25,000|
|Post Graduate Degree Courses||40,000|
The seat intake for BFUHS Para Medical Courses 202 are given here-
- Dental chair side assistant- 08
- Dental Hygiene and oral Prophylaxis- 04
- Operational Theatre Techniques- 05
- Intensive Care Unit Techniques- 20
- Neurosurgical Techniques- 20
Post Graduate Diploma Courses-
- Substance Use Disorder Counseling and Rehabilitation- 04
- Neurophsiology- 03
Post Graduate Degree Courses-
- M.Sc Pharmacology- 05
- Medical Microbiology- 05
- Medical Biochemistry- 03
- M.Sc Histopathology- 05
- M.Sc Clinical Research- 05
- M.Sc Herbal Drug Technology- 05
- Nuclear Medicine Technology- 03
Click here to get detailed information about courses and seat matrix for BFUHS.
The University was established at Faridkot under an Act of Punjab State Legislature in the name of great Sufi Saint Sheikh Farid Ganj-E-Shakar. in 1998 for purposes of affiliating, teaching and ensuring proper and systematic instruction, training and research in Modern Systems of Medicine and Indian Systems of Medicine. It was established with a mission to create an intellectual, academic and physical environment conducive to free flow of ideas and exchange of information between various faculties of the university, between this university and other universities of health sciences in the country and abroad, thereby opening a window to the world for the health professionals, health planners, health managers. biomedical and social scientists and educationalists in health sciences of the country. Efforts are on to establish contact with various institutions towards achieving this goal.
Official Website: bfuhs.ac.in
For more information about Baba Farid University for Health Sciences Para Medical Courses 2020, Download Information Brochure | Para Medical Courses 2020 – Certificate, Diploma, Postgraduate Diploma and Postgraduate Courses of Medical.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.