|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
BFUHS Punjab PG Medical Counselling 2017 – The Governor of Punjab is further pleased to authorize Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS), Faridkot to conduct centralized counselling for admission to 50% State Quota seats in Govt. Colleges and all seats in Private Colleges on the basis of NEET-PG 2017 as per procedure laid down by MCI/DCI and notified under The Punjab Private Health Sciences Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admission, Fixation of Fee and Making of Reservation) Act 2006. The process and schedule of counselling shall be decided by Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot. The details shall be published by the BFUHS, Faridkot.
A candidate who, after passing the final qualifying examination (MBBS or the foreign Medical Degree recognized by GOI/MCI/DCI), is undergoing 12-month compulsory rotatory Internship/practical training and is likely to complete the same by 31st March 2017 shall be eligible for admission provided he/she completes the compulsory rotatory Internship and obtains provisional or permanent registration by 31st March, 2017. Such a candidate shall produce a certificate from the Head of Institution that he/she will be completing internship by 31st March 2017.
MD/MS & MDS 1st Counselling selection list has been published – Check Here
Schedule for Online Counselling
|Online filling/submission of counselling form and preferences of colleges/quota/specialty for 1st round of counselling.||18 Mar to 03 Apr 2017|
|Display of result of 1st round of online counselling||By 11 Apr 2017|
|Date of joining the allotted college/course and deposition of fee||By 22 Apr 2017|
|Display of vacancy position of seats for 2nd round of online counselling||02 May 2017|
|Online filling/submission of counselling form and preferences of colleges/quota/specialty for 2nd round of counselling.||03 May to 12 May 2017|
|Display of result of 2nd round of online counselling||19 May 2017|
|Date of joining the allotted college/course and deposition of fee||By 27 May 2017|
Physical counselling of NEET-PG-2017 qualified candidates for admission to PG Medical/Dental courses of state quota seats and all seats of Private Medical/Dental Colleges including Private/Deemed Universities and minorities institutions of the state of Punjab, will be held daily from 9.00 AM onwards at Guru Gobind Singh Medical College, Faridkot, as under:
Vacancy after 1st Round of Counselling – Check Here
The physical counselling will be held instead of online counseling as mentioned in the PG- 2017 prospectus due to shortage of time.
Provisional merit list including 30% extra marks to PCMS candidates as per above Punjab Govt. notification is available on University website. This merit list is purely provisional and if anybody has any objection to this merit, he/she can visit university office in working hours before the counselling.
Fee from selected candidates will be collected at the venue of counselling in the shape of DD favouring Registrar, BFUHS payable at Faridkot. Bank counter will be available at venue. 4. Candidates will bring hard copy of online application form alongwith self attested and original certificates/documents at the counselling venue.
Candidates will bring along PAN card/Driving license/Voter card/Passport/Aadhaar card as identity proof for biometric verification of the candidate.
Instruction for Online Counselling
- Online counselling will be held through University Website and online counselling form will be made available on university website as per dates specified in Important Dates. In case of physical counselling, personal appearance of candidates is essential at the time of interview/counseling and exemptions from personal appearance may not be sought as it shall not be granted.
- The candidates should read the eligibility condition carefully and just exercising online option of college/speciality/appearing in counselling does not entitle him/her for admission. Eligibility conditions for admissions are as per Punjab Govt. Notification(s). The eligibility shall be determined by the Selection Committee at the time of counseling. Those who are not eligible as per Punjab Govt. notification will not be considered for admission. The candidates will appear in counselling at their own risk & responsibility.
- The allotment of specialty and college shall be made as per the choice of speciality and station by the candidate at the time of the counselling by the Admission Committee on the basis of the merit determined as per marks obtained by the candidate in NEET-PG- 2017 and other terms and conditions contained in the Punjab Government Notification for admission to Post Graduate Courses.
- The candidates shall have to produce all the certificates/degrees/diplomas/ documents in original at the time of joining/admission in respective colleges or at the time of physical counseling.
- The choice(s) of courses/ institutions shall be exercised by the candidate at the time of Counseling/ interview. No waiting list shall be prepared.
- Allocation of seat is provisional subject to verification of original documents/checking of eligibility by the Principal of concerned Medical/Dental Colleges. After provisional allocation of seat, candidate shall have to report to the allocated college for getting challan form, verification of documents and checking of eligibility. It is sole responsibility of the Principal to authenticate the eligibility of the provisionally allocated candidate before their joining/admission.