Birla Global University is a self-financed private unitary University and has been established by the enactment of Birla Global University Odisha Act, 2015. For now, Birla Global University has released official notification for eligible candidates for admission into MBA courses for the academic year 2019-2020. Candidates who are eligible can fill their application form as per the scheduled date. Last date to fill the online application form is June 22, 2019. Eligible candidates can check the complete information of Birla Global University (BGU) MBA Admission 2019 like application process, eligibility criteria, etc through this page below.
Birla Global University (BGU) MBA Admission 2019
Candidates seeking admission in MBA Course have to fill the Online Application Form on or before the last date. Candidates are requested to read the complete information before filling the application form. You will be contacted for interview process after filling up the online application form.
|Last date to fill online form|
GD & PI Location and Date for MBA Admission 2019
|City||GD/PI Date (Revised)|
|Kolkata||12 May 2019|
|Jamshedpur||12 May 2019|
|Mumbai||12 May 2019|
|Ahmadabad||12 May 2019|
|Bhopal||12 May 2019|
|Bhubaneswar||19 May 2019|
|Bangalore||12 May 2019|
|Chandigarh||12 May 2019|
|Chennai||12 May 2019|
|Cochin||12 May 2019|
|Guwahati||12 May 2019|
|Hyderabad||12 May 2019|
|Indore||12 May 2019|
|Lucknow||12 May 2019|
|New Delhi||12 May 2019|
|Patna||12 May 2019|
|Raipur||12 May 2019|
|Ranchi||12 May 2019|
|Shimla||12 May 2019|
|Visakhapatnam||12 May 2019|
Application Form for Birla Global University (BGU) MBA Admission 2019 is available now. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility criteria before filling the application form. The direct link to fill the application form is given below.
Application Fee: Application Fee for Birla Global University (BGU) MBA Admission 2019 is Rs 1150/-.
Candidates can Pay the application fee by using any of the following mode:
- Online Payment through Debit card / Credit card / Net Banking.
- Sending DD (Demand Draft) in favour of “Birla Global University” payable at Bhubaneswar.
Candidate should have good academic record and scored minimum 50 percent marks his/her Graduation. Candidates appearing for their final year graduation examination must submit their mark sheet immediately on the receipt of the same.
For admission into MBA programme of BGU Bhubaneswar applicant must have valid CAT 2018 / XAT 2019 / CMAT 2019 or MAT (Sept 2018 / December 2018 / Feb 2019 / May 2019) / Admission Entrance Test of BGU scorecard.
- Click here to submit online application
- Payment application fee Rs 1150/- can be paid by using any of the following modes
- Online payment through Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card
- Sending Demand draft drawn in favour of “ Birla Global University ” payable at Bhubaneswar
- On submission of the application, it will be processed to verify the eligibility of the applicant.
- If the applicant found eligible for selection process then he/she will be intimated about the date and venue of selection process
Tentative GD/ PI Venues- Ahmedabad, Bangaluru, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Cochin, Dehradun, Hyderabad, Indore, Ranchi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Patna, Thiruvananthapuram, Pune, and Greater Noida.
Applicant interested to appear for selection process must carry photocopy / Xerox copy of his / her mark sheet of all last qualifying examinations along with GDPI call letter.
Applicants appearing for selection process will have to go through following steps
- Essay on a given topic for about 300 words – to evaluate writing ability
- Group Discussion- to evaluate the team spirit, communication, body language etc.
- Personal Interview ‾ to evaluate career objective, extra-curricular etc.
Candidate will be selected based on the following parameters
- Career Performance
- Performance in selection process
- Performance in CAT/ XAT/ CMAT and MAT
- University will issue Admission offer letters to the finally selected candidates
- Candidates within 7 days of receiving offer letter require to send a confirmation to the university.
- Fee Submission: Candidates selected for admission into MBA Program of BGU Bhubaneswar required to submit requisite fee within 15 days from the date of receiving the offer latter.
Financing of Programmes: BGU has the understanding with following banks for providing education loans to our students on priority basis subject to fulfillment of their terms and documentation requirement by the students.
Union Bank of India
Interested students may contact any of the above bank branches at their place of residence regarding documentation requirements & other terms/conditions for availing education loan at competitive rates.
Final Selection Criteria:
|Sl.No.||Selection Criteria||Weightages – 2019|
|5||Graduation Marks %||10%|
|6||10+2/Higher Secondary Marks %||10%|
|7||10th Marks %||5%|
*Suitable weightages for Work Experience, Academic & Regional Background, Professional Qualification etc. are also given.
Note: Applying for the admission does not ensure that candidate will be called for GD/PI process or get admission. The discretion of the admission committee of the institute will be final in all such matters.
|Programme||Approval||Selection Procedure||Broad Eligibility Criteria||Programme Tuition Fee (for full course)|
|MBA- 2 Year
|UGC||CAT 2018 / XAT 2019 / CMAT 2019 or MAT (Sept 2018 / December 2018 / Feb 2019 / May 2019) / Admission Entrance Test of BGU scorecard.||Graduation with min. 50% marks (10+2+3 pattern)||Rs. 7,50,000
(for 2 years)
Click here to check the full fee structure for MBA 2019 admission.
*Excluding hostel, mess, laundry and other facilities.
**Program fee includes tuition fee, Books, study materials, Examinations fees, Workshops, Guest Lectures, Soft Skill training, Industrial tour etc