Bharath University Application Form 2021 – Bharath Institute of Higher Education is available online admission form for all courses. To apply for admission candidates have to visit the official website bharathuniv.ac.in. Next candidates have to register, fill the application form, upload the scanned images and pay the application fee. For more details about Bharath University application form 2021, check this page.
Latest: Bharath University admission process is open. The last date to apply for admission will be notified later. Scroll down to apply.
Bharath University Application Form 2021
Candidates who are interested in applying for any of the course from the courses offered by Bharath Univeristy must check the schedule for the conduct of the admission process for various courses. The schedule for the conduct of the admission process at Bharath University is as follows.
|Events||Last date to apply||Apply Here|
|For B.Tech||to be announced||Apply Here|
|For B.Arch||to be announced||Apply Here|
|For B.Sc (Agriculture)||to be announced||Apply here|
|For M.Tech / M.Arch||to be announced||Apply here|
|For Arts and Science (UG / PG)||to be announced||Apply Here|
|For MBA / MCA Admission||to be announced||Apply Here|
|School of Law||to be announced||Apply Here|
|For Pharmacy||to be announced||Apply Here|
Bharath University Application Fee 2021
In order to submit the application form successfully candidates need to pay the required amount of application fee. The fee details for various courses varies accordingly.
- Arts and Science: Rs. 500
The methods by which the application fee for BEEE 2021 application form can be submitted are mentioned below
- Through Net banking/ Credit card/ Debit card in case of online submission of application form.
- Through Demand Draft in case of offline submission of application form.
Application form is available online and offline at various post offices of the nation.
Documents Required For Bharath University Application Form 2021
This section will entitle a list of all the documents required for Bharath university Application Form 2021. Candidates can check teh list below for reference.
- Class 10th Marksheet
- Class 12th Marksheet
- PWD Certificate (if applicable)
- Scanned images of the candidate’s photograph and signature
- A valid Orginal Id proof
Image Specifications for Bharath University Application Form 2021
- Photographs should be in JPEG / JPG / PNG format and should have either white or lightly coloured background.
- Eyes should be open and clearly visible.
- Photographs should not be more than 6 months old.
- Photographs where candidate is seen to be wearing cap or sunglasses will be rejected.
- Wrong Input or document would be treated as invalid application.
|Scanned Image||Format||Maximum upload limit|
|Photograph||jpg, jpeg, png||2 MB|
|Signature||jpg, jpeg, png||2 MB|
How to fill Bharath University Application Form 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Bharath University Application form 2021 by following a step wise guide. The section provided below will guide the candidates to fill the application form.
Step 1: Visit the official website bharathuniv.ac.in
Step 2: Click on Admission button given on the the page.
Step 3: Now a new page will appear for Admission 2021 where you have to click on “How to Apply” button.
Step 4: Now a dropdown box will appear where you have to click on “Click Here”.
Step 5: After that a page will appear where “Apply Now” link will be available for various courses.
Details To Be Entered in Bharath University Application Form 2021
While filling the application Form Candidates have to enter the following details. Alist of details that are to be filled is provided here for candidate’s reference.
Course and personal Details:
- Mode of Study
- Email Address
- Mobile Number
- PWD Status
- Blood Group
- Mother tongue
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s Occupation
- Mother’s Occupation
- Qulaifying Exam Name
- Name of Board/ University
- Year of passing
- Residential Address
Bharath University Eligibility Criteria 2021
All the candidates who are interested in choosing any of the course as their career, first must check the eligibility criteria for the rsspective course. This section will entitle the eligibility criteria for all the courses offered by Bharath Uiversity for admission to academic year 2020. Candidates can check the Bharath University Eligibility Criteira 2021 here.
Nationality: should be an Indian National
For B.Sc. (Hons) Agriculture:
- must have passed 10+2 or its equivalent with an aggregate of 50% in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology
- should have completed 10+2 or its equivalent with minimum 50% aggregate in Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry
- For Bio Enginering Departments, candidates must have completed 10+2 or its equivalent with Minimum 50% aggregate in Physics Chemistry & Mathematics/Biology
For B.Tech Lateral Entry:
- should have done Diploma from an institute recognized by central or state government with a minimum aggregate of 50 % in B.Sc. with Mathematics or its equivalent.
- No candidate, with less than 50% marks in aggregate, shall be admitted to the architecture course unless he/she has passed an examination at the end of the 10+2 scheme of Senior School Certificate Examination or equivalent with Mathematics as a subject of examinations at the 10+2 level
- must have cleared the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) conducted by Council of Architecture.
For M.Arch and M.Arch (Landscape Architecture)
- should have passed Bachelor of Architecture Degree course with an aggregate of 50%
- One who have completed B.Tech or its equivalent from any UGC/AICTE recognized institute with an aggregate of 60% in the respective branch of Engineering will be eligible.
- Any candidate who has completed the graduation with an aggregate of 60% marks or its equivalent will be eligible.
About Bharath University Admit Card 2021
The Bharat University Admit card for the courses for which entrance test take place will be available on the official website. All the candidates who have successfully filled the application form will be able to download the admit card for the exam. Admit card is an important documents which is used for verification purpose at the examination center. All the candidates who are going to appear in the entrance exam must carry the admit card to the exam center. If any candidate fails to carry the admit card then he/she will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
also check, Bharath University Result 2021
About Bharath University
BIHER is the accronym for Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research, a institute which is known for its multi-disciplinary courses and quality education provided to nearly 10,000 candidates studying here. It has total of 6 campuses located in both Tamil Nadu and Pudhucherry. It offersa admission to various courses such as B.Tech, B.Arch, M.Tech, M.Arch, Arts and Science, MBA/MCA and B.Sc (Agriculture). Candidates who want to make their career in any of the course, can apply fo rthe same.Bharath University Admission
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.