BHU BSc Nursing / B.Pharma (Ay) Admit Card 2018 will be issued once you will successfully submit your BHU BSc Nursing / B.Pharma (Ay) application form 2018. A provisional admit card will be sent to your registered email id. Hence, we would advise that while registering yourself for the BHU BSc Nursing / B.Pharma (Ay ) Entrance exam 2018 you provide an accurate email id in your application form.
The admit card is an important piece of documentation that contains important information about you as well as the entrance examination. It is expected that the provisional admit cards will be sent to your registered email id at least 2 weeks prior the date of entrance exam. You will not be allowed to appear in the BHU BSc Nursing / B.Pharma (Ay) entrance exam 2018 without a valid admit card. You can get complete details about the BHU BSc Nursing / B.Pharma (Ay) admit card 2018 on this page below.
BHU B.Sc Nursing / B.Pharm (Ay) Entrance Exam Admit Card 2018
It should be noted that the admit card is a very vital piece of documentation and you are advised to preserve it till the completion of the admission procedure of BHU BSc Nursing / B.Pharma (Ay) 2018. It should be duly noted that you should not tamper with any details mentioned on the admit card as it will result in your disqualification from the examination. The table below lists down all the important events and their schedules for BHU BSc Nursing / B.Pharma (Ay) admissions process 2018. You can refer to the table below to keep a track of all events
|Name of the Event||Dates|
|Issue date of Admit Card||May 2018|
|Date of Entrance Exam||10 Jun 2018|
Admit Card: Admit card will be released at www.bhu.ac.in
Non Receipt of the Admit Card
Under any circumstances, if you do not receive the Admit Card, it is advised that you should contact the office of the Director Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi – 221005 immediately. As you will not be allowed to appear in the examination without a valid admit card.
We have listed down some important instructions for your reference. These instructions would help and make appearing for the entrance examination much simpler and hassle-free. Please refer to the pointers listed below.
- Do not tamper with any details mentioned on the admit card.
- You must arrive at the exam center at least 30 minutes before the exam
- Do not carry any electronic gadget with you on the day of the exam.
- Do not remove or tear any leaf form the question booklet
- You will not be allowed to appear in the examination once the exam has started.
- Do not carry any resource material/ lose paper/ Calculators etc.
- Darken the circle that has the closest or right answer to the question correctly. The right method to answer the questions.
- Preserve your admit card till the completion of the admission process.
Click Here to check all instruction for candidates regarding the examination