BHU B.Sc. Nursing/ B.Pharma Entrance Exam Admit Card 2020 – Banaras Hindu University (BHU), Banaras, has released the admit card for the entrance exam. The admit card can be downloaded under Candidates Login by using registered Email ID and Password. The exam will now be held on October 23, 2020, from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm. The hall ticket is only released for the candidates who have registered themselves successfully on or before the last date of filling the BHU application form. All the candidates are required to carry the admit card to the examination center, failure of which may lead to disqualification from the conduct of the exam. Admit card is considered as an Identification proof for the conduct of the exam so all candidates are advised to preserve it for future reference. One can get more details about BHU B.Sc. Nursing/ B.Pharma Entrance Exam Admit Card 2020 on this page.
Latest: The admit card for BHU B.Sc. Nursing/ B.Pharma Entrance Exam 2020 is out now. Scroll below to get it.
BHU B.Sc. Nursing/ B.Pharma Entrance Exam Admit Card 2020
According to previous year record, there were total of 60 seats for B.Sc. Nursing and 30 seats for B.Pharma (Ay). Candidates who have applied for the exam need to download the admit card and carry the same to the examination center. The expected schedule for the release of BHU B.Sc. Nursing/ B.Pharma Entrance Exam Admit Card 2020 is provided below, candidates can check the same for reference.
|BHU B.Sc. Nursing/ B.Pharma Entrance Exam Admit Card 2020||Date (Revised)|
|Issuance of Admit card||14 Oct 2020|
|Entrance Exam Date||23 Oct 2020|
Admit Card: Click here to download BHU B.Sc. Nursing/ B.Pharma Entrance Exam Admit Card 2020
Official Website: bhu.ac.in
BHU B.Sc. Nursing/ B.Pharma Entrance Exam Date 2020
Click here to get the notice.
How To Download BHU B.Sc. Nursing/ B.Pharma Entrance Exam Admit Card 2020 ?
The notification regarding the release of admit card will be available on the official website. BHU will send the admit car to the registered email id of the candidate. Candidate can download the same and take a print out it for for exam. All the candidates are required to carry the admit card to the examination center. It is advised that candidates should reach the examination center 1 hour before the reporting time so that there be no delay. No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall after the reporting time.
Step 1: Check your mail inbox regularly for the link of admit card
Step 2: You get the link of admit card download from officials.
Step 3: Click on the link for admit card and download it.
Step 4: Take a print out of it and keep the same for future reference.
General Instructions For BHU B.Sc. Nursing/ B.Pharma Entrance Exam 2020
Candidates need to follow some instructions while appearing in the examination. Instructions to be followed are given below.
- The candidates have to indicate the Roll number in the provided block on the front Page of answer sheet.
- In the first 15 min of the issue of question booklet candidate will check whether the booklet contain all the pages and no page and question is missing.
- Candidates need to mark the answer by encircling the option using a Black Ball Pen.
- Filling of circle should be clear any other method of encircling the options like marking a tick, half filled circle, two marked circles will be considered as wrong answers.
- No candidates will be allowed to enter the examination hall until he/she posses a valid admit card.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall after 15 min of commencement of exam.
- Candidates found adopting any unfair means will be disqualified from the exam.
- The candidate must retain the admit card for appearing before the Admission Committee.
BHU B.Sc. Nursing / B.Pharma (Ay) Entrance Exam Pattern 2020
It is good to know the exam pattern before hand for making better preparation strategies and also for scoring good in exam. The exam pattern for BHU B.Sc. Nursing / B.Pharma (Ay) Entrance Exam 2020 is mentioned below.
- Mode of Exam – Offline (Pen and Paper Based)
- Duration – 2 hours
- Question Type – Objective type i.e candidates will be required to attempt MCQ type questions.
- Marking Scheme – Correct answer – +1 marks/ Incorrect answer – 0 marks to be deducted
- Total Number of Questions – 100
- Total Marks – 100
- Sections Covered – Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany
- Number of Questions Per Section – 25
- Cut off marks – 50% for General category and 40% for OBC (non-creamy layer)/SC/ST/PC.
|Subject||No. of Questions|
About BHU B.Sc. Nursing / B.Pharma (Ay) Entrance Exam Answer Key 2020
BHU will release the answer key for the exam in the PDF format for all the sets of question paper. Candidates can download the answer key from the official website. By using the answer key candidates can cross check their answers and can predict whether they will qualify the exam or not and can proceed according to it. Candidates are advised to check the question paper set and answer key set before cross checking their answers.
About BHU B.Sc. Nursing / B.Pharma Entrance Test
BHU B.Sc. Nursing / B.Pharma Entrance Test is the exam conducted for admission into B.Sc. Nursing course and B.Pharma course. The exam takes place in pen paper mode only and consists of 100 questions in total. The selection will be made solely on the basis of result of entrance exam. All the candidates who want to make a career in this field and are eligible for the same can appear in the exam.
About Banaras Hindu University
Banaras Hindu University is internationally reputed university situated in holy city of Varanasi.The university comprises 3 Institutes, 14 Faculties 140 Departments, 4 Interdisciplinary Centers a constituent college for women’s and 3 Constituent Schools, spanning a vast range of subjects pertaining to all branches of humanities,social science,technology, medicine ,science, fine arts and performing arts. It has 6 centres of Advanced Studies, 10 Departments under Special Assistance Programme and a large number of specialized Research Centers.
BHU B.Sc Nursing 2020 Admit Card Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : If any candidate found any wrong information in the admit card then he/she need to contact the officials immediately.
Ans : In such a situation, candidates need to contact the office of Director Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi-221005.
Ans : No. Examination center cannot be changed under any circumstances.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.