Banaras Hindu University (BHU) has released the online application form for admission to BHU B.Sc. Nursing 2017 programme for the academic year 2017 – 2018. Candidates are advised to read carefully all the details before submitting the BHU BSc Nursing Application Form 2017.
Applicants have to register in order to access the BHU Application Form 2017. To register at BHU Exam Portal candidate must have a valid email id and mobile number. After registration candidate has to select B.Sc Nursing Entrance examination Form and fill details in the respective fields. Procedure to filling up the application form is provided on the website. Candidates can read all the necessary details regarding BHU B.Sc Nursing 2017 Application Form along with important dates on this page.
|Start date of filling Application form||15 Mar 2017|
|Last date for submission of Application form||15 Apr 2017|
BHU B.Sc Nursing Application Form 2017
Candidates can submit the online application form for admission to BHU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2017 on the official website. The candidates are advised to submit their application form well before the due date to avoid the last minute rush.
Applicants have to apply and submit online Application Form available in BHU website i.e. www.bhu.ac.in/ims, or www.formzero.in/imsbhu. The prescribed BHU Application Form 2017 is available on the website. Candidates can also apply online through the direct “Apply Online” link, which is provided below.
Entrance Examination Fee of is to be paid online as per instruction is given on online application.
- General / OBC candidates – INR 1000/-
- SC / ST candidates – INR 600/-
Provisional Admit Card will be generated for all applicants. If an eligible candidate does not receive the Admit Card, He / She may contact Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi.
Important points regarding BHU BSc Nursing 2017 Application Form
- The Specimen signature, a recent high contrast passport size coloured photograph of Candidate and thumb impression to be scanned and uploaded as prescribed along with application form.
- A recent high contrast passport size coloured photograph is required to scan. The photograph is not to be attested.
- Photograph MUST be snapped recently with a placard indicating the name of the candidate (as in the application form) and the date of taking photograph.
- The name and date on the photograph must be clear and legible.
Criteria for Rejection of BHU B.Sc Nursing Application Form:
- Incomplete Applications and Applications received after the last date shall be rejected.
- If the candidate does not fulfil the eligibility criteria.
- No communication will be made to the candidates who have not qualified in the Written Entrance Test for Admission to the B. Sc. Nursing courses, 2017.