|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
BHU BSc Nursing Application Form 2018 will be made available in the online mode on the official website. You should make a note that the application form will not be accepted in the offline mode. If you wish to get admission in the BSc Nursing course offered by Banaras Hindu University (BHU) you have appeared for the BHU BSc Nursing entrance examination. You will first have to register yourself online for the entrance examination.
It is expected that the online registration for BHU BSc. Nursing admission 2018 will commence from the 2nd week of March 2018 and it is expected that you can last register yourself till the 2nd week of April 2018. It is advised that you read all the details mentioned in the brochure before submitting the BHU BSc Nursing Application Form 2018. You can get complete details about the BHU BSc Application Form 2018 on this page.
BHU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam Application Form 2018
It is advised that the candidates must have a valid email id and mobile number before they begin their registration. We would advise you to fill your application forms before the last scheduled date to avoid last minute rush. You must go through the information brochure before you fill the application form to make sure that you fill all the eligibility criterias laid down by the university. The table below comprises of important events and their expected dates for the BHU BSc Nursing Application Form 2018.
|Start date of filling Application form||3rd week of Mar 2018|
|Last date for submission of Application form||2nd week of Apr 2018|
Apply Online: Application Form will be available on www.bhu.ac.in
Application Fees and Mode Of Payment
It is necessary that you pay the application fees to successfully complete the registration process. The Entrance Examination Fee of is to be paid online as per the instructions are given in the online application. It is expected that the approximate fees for both the general category students and the reserved category students will be different. The expected fees is mentioned below.
- General / OBC candidates – INR 1000/-
- SC / ST candidates – INR 600/-
Important points regarding BHU BSc Nursing 2018 Application Form
The registration process for BHU BSc entrance exam 2018 is very crucial. Hence, to make the registration procedure easier for you we have listed down a few important pointers for your reference below.
- We would advise you to keep a specimen signature along with a recent high contrast passport size colored photograph and a thumb impression scanned and ready as you will be required to upload the prescribed documents along with application form.
- The photograph must have a placard mentioning the name and date on which it is taken.
- The name and date on the photograph must be clear and legible.
- The thumb impression should be stamped with blue & red ink.
Reasons for Rejection of BHU B.Sc Nursing Application Form
We have listed out the various reasons due to which the application forms submitted by you may be rejected. Please refer to the points below to ensure that you do not miss any criteria that might result in the rejection of your application form.
- Incomplete Applications forms will be rejected
- If the applications are received after the last date of submission the application forms will be rejected.
- If you fail to fulfill the eligibility criterias laid down by the officials your application form will be rejected.
- Application form with or without a clear photograph and other mentioned criterias will be rejected.
Insofar, official details of BHU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Test Application Form 2018 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as BHU releases B.Sc Nursing 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.