BHU BSc Nursing / B.Pharm (Ay) Application Form 2018 is available in the online mode on the official website. You should make a note that the application form will not be accepted in the offline mode. If you wish to get admission in the BSc Nursing and B.Pharma (Ay) courses offered by Banaras Hindu University (BHU) you will have to appear for the BHU BSc Nursing / B.Pharma (Ay) Entrance examination. You will first have to register yourself online for the entrance examination.
It is advised that you read all the details mentioned in the brochure before submitting the BHU BSc Nursing / B.Pharma (Ay) Application Form 2018. You can get complete details about the BHU B.Sc Nursing / B.Pharm (Ay) Entrance Exam Application Form 2018 on this page.
BHU B.Sc Nursing / B.Pharm (Ay) Entrance Exam Application Form 2018
It is advised that the candidates must have a valid email id and mobile number before they begin their registration. We would advise you to fill your application forms before the last scheduled date to avoid last minute rush. You must go through the information brochure before you fill the application form to make sure that you fill all the eligibility criterias laid down by the university. The table below comprises of important events and their dates for the BHU B.Sc Nursing / B.Pharm (Ay) Entrance Exam Application Form 2018.
|Start date of filling Application form||12 Mar 2018|
|Last date for submission of Application form||30 Apr 2018|
Apply Online: To Apply online, click here.
Official website: www.bhu.ac.in
Application Fees and Mode Of Payment
It is necessary that you pay the application fees to successfully complete the registration process. The Entrance Examination Fee of is to be paid online as per the instructions are given in the online application.
- General / OBC candidates – INR 1000/-
- SC / ST candidates – INR 600/-
Online payment of entrance examination fee can be through, Debit card, Credit card, Internet banking or through Challan.
Important points regarding Application Form
The registration process for BHU BSc entrance exam 2018 is very crucial. Hence, to make the registration procedure easier for you we have listed down a few important pointers for your reference below.
- We would advise you to keep a specimen signature along with a recent high contrast passport size colored photograph and a thumb impression scanned and ready as you will be required to upload the prescribed documents along with application form.
- The photograph must have a placard mentioning the name and date on which it is taken.
- The name and date on the photograph must be clear and legible.
- The thumb impression should be stamped with blue & red ink.
Reasons for Rejection of Application Form
We have listed out the various reasons due to which the application forms submitted by you may be rejected. Please refer to the points below to ensure that you do not miss any criteria that might result in the rejection of your application form.
- Incomplete Applications forms will be rejected
- If the applications are received after the last date of submission the application forms will be rejected.
- If you fail to fulfill the eligibility criterias laid down by the officials your application form will be rejected.
- Application form with or without a clear photograph and other mentioned criterias will be rejected.
Click Here to know the complete guidelines for filling the online application form.