After the declaration of BHU result, The BHU B.Sc. Nursing / B.Pharm (Ay) 2019 Counselling will be held for admission to the BHU B.Sc. Nursing and B.Pharma (Ay) courses for academic session 2019 – 2020. The date for BHU B.Sc. Nursing / B.Pharma (Ay) Counselling 2019 will be announced after the examination. So for candidates who will qualify in the written test, will be then called for this round. As per the names, appearing in the BHU B.Sc. Nursing/ B.Pharma (Ay) Counseling 2019, a candidate will be asked to be present before the Admission Committee, BHU. Relevant documents( both original and scanned copies) needs to be carried on this day. To know more about BHU B.Sc. Nursing / B.Pharma (Ay) Counselling 2019, a candidate can keep reading!
BHU B.Sc Nursing / B.Pharm (Ay) 2019 Counselling
BHU will also announce the list of candidates called for BHU B.Sc. Nursing Counselling 2019. While there will be a common merit list for others released by BHU, a separate list will be released for SC/ST candidates. Candidates who will be qualified the entrance test are advised to check the list of candidates called for counseling on the official website of the BHU. Such candidates can keep a track of counseling related events from below.
|BHU B.Sc. Nursing Counselling 2019||Important Dates|
|Date of Exam||09 Jun 2019|
|Counseling Date||Mid Jun – 1st week of Jul 2019|
List Of Documents Needed For BHU B.Sc. Nursing/ B.Pharm (Ay) Counselling 2019
On the day of counseling, a candidate needs to be present in front of the Admission Committee, along with these documents.
- Admit card
- Proof for Date of Birth (High School Certificate)
- High school Mark sheet & certificate
- (10+2)/ Intermediate Mark sheet & certificate
- Certificate for OBC non-creamy layer issued by Central Government for last 6 months (income proof of last three years), i.e. 2017-2019
- AADHAAR number is needed for completing the application form. In case a candidate doesn’t have AADHAR card, he or she can carry any of the following documents: Passport Number, Voter ID issued by Election Commission of India, Passbook containing the photograph, Driving License, PAN Card, Any other identity issued by the Government.
BHU B.Sc. Nursing/ B.Pharm (Ay) Seat Intake
By qualifying for the entrance exam and the counseling round, a candidate will be allotted seats in BHU’s member colleges. 60 seats for B.Sc Nursing, while 30 seats for B.Pharma (Ay) has been distributed fairly as per the reservation policy, that BHU follows. If any increase/ decrease in the number of seats, this page will be updated accordingly!
For B.Sc Nursing
|Category||Number of Seats|
|OBC (Non Creamy Layer)||16|
For B.Pharma (Ay)
|Category||Number of Seats|
|OBC (Non Creamy Layer)||08|
Points To Remember About BHU B.Sc. Nursing/ B.Pharm (Ay) Admission
- The admission will be done on the basis of the entrance exam, conducted by BHU.
- Until the counseling round, the candidates will be provisionally selected. A seat will only be allotted once, his or her documents have been verified in the counseling round.
- Candidates, below the age of 18 years will be required to submit the consent of their parents. ASnd candidates have left their job, will be required to submit a NOC from their employer.
- The decision taken by the Admission Committee, BHU in the counseling round will be final and obligatory.
- Varanasi will be the legal jurisdiction, in case of any dispute.
- BHU will not be making any travel or staying arrangements for its applicants. Candidates will be required to make their own arrangements.
- If any vacant seats remain, candidates in the waiting list will be allotted these seats. Such candidates will be called by the BHU authorities and notified regarding the vacant seat.
- Candidates need to appear for the counseling round in offline mode and as per the released date, time, along with the specified documents.
Started in the year 1916, by Mahamana Pt. Madan Mohan Malviyaji, this government aided university has become one of the prestigious Universities. It’s Institute of Medical Sciences dates back to that of Sushrata 500 BC. This BHU affiliated institute was opened around the 1920s to initially impart education in the field of Ayurveda under Faculty of Oriental Learning and Theology. The B.Sc. nursing course that College of Nursing offers, on behalf of BHU, is of four years duration including internship. BHU conducts an offline entrance test for B.Sc. Nursing/ B.Pharm (Ay) admission. The application process for this course commences in online mode in the month of March. Usually, the new session commences between the month of June to July, every year.