BHU B.Sc Nursing / B.Pharma Entrance Exam Counselling 2020: BHU will conduct counselling process after result declaration for admissions into B.Sc. Nursing / B.Pharma (Ay) courses. All the candidates who qualified the exam will be called for counselling process. The schedule for the same and the venue will be available on the official website. Candidates need to carry relevant documents with them at the time of counselling failure of which may lead to disqualification form exam process. A list of candidates who are selected for the counselling will be displayed on the official website prior to respective round of counselling. For further details candidates can check this page.
BHU B.Sc Nursing / B.Pharma Entrance Exam Counselling 2020
Candidates have to be present at the venue of counselling on the respective date with relevant documents so candidates must be aware about the expected schedule of counselling process. The expected schedule for the counselling process is provided below, so candidates can check the same.
|Entrance Exam Date|
|Counselling and medical checkup|
|Date of joining and commencement of classes||01 Dec 2020|
Counselling: Candidates can check BHU B.SC. Nursing / B.Pharma (Ay) Entrance Exam counselling 2020 at bhu.ac.in.
List Of Documents Needed For BHU B.Sc. Nursing/ B.Pharm (Ay) Counselling 2019
On the day of counseling, a candidate needs to be present in front of the Admission Committee, along with these documents.
- Admit card
- Proof for Date of Birth (High School Certificate)
- High school Mark sheet & certificate
- (10+2)/ Intermediate Mark sheet & certificate
- Certificate for OBC non-creamy layer issued by Central Government for last 6 months (income proof of last three years), i.e. 2017-2019
- AADHAAR number is needed for completing the application form. In case a candidate doesn’t have AADHAR card, he or she can carry any of the following documents: Passport Number, Voter ID issued by Election Commission of India, Passbook containing the photograph, Driving License, PAN Card, Any other identity issued by the Government.
BHU B.Sc. Nursing/ B.Pharm (Ay) Seat Intake
the seats intake for B.Sc. Nursing and B.Pharma courses is provided below, so interested candidates can check for the same.
For B.Sc Nursing
|Category||Number of Seats|
For B.Pharma (Ay)
|Category||Number of Seats|
Points To Remember About BHU B.Sc. Nursing/ B.Pharm (Ay) Admission
- The admission will be done on the basis of the entrance exam, conducted by BHU.
- Until the counseling round, the candidates will be provisionally selected. A seat will only be allotted once, his or her documents have been verified in the counseling round.
- Candidates, below the age of 18 years will be required to submit the consent of their parents. ASnd candidates have left their job, will be required to submit a NOC from their employer.
- The decision taken by the Admission Committee, BHU in the counseling round will be final and obligatory.
- Varanasi will be the legal jurisdiction, in case of any dispute.
- BHU will not be making any travel or staying arrangements for its applicants. Candidates will be required to make their own arrangements.
- If any vacant seats remain, candidates in the waiting list will be allotted these seats. Such candidates will be called by the BHU authorities and notified regarding the vacant seat.
- Candidates need to appear for the counseling round in offline mode and as per the released date, time, along with the specified documents.
Started in the year 1916, by Mahamana Pt. Madan Mohan Malviyaji, this government aided university has become one of the prestigious Universities. It’s Institute of Medical Sciences dates back to that of Sushrata 500 BC. This BHU affiliated institute was opened around the 1920s to initially impart education in the field of Ayurveda under Faculty of Oriental Learning and Theology. The B.Sc. nursing course that College of Nursing offers, on behalf of BHU, is of four years duration including internship. BHU conducts an offline entrance test for B.Sc. Nursing/ B.Pharm (Ay) admission. The application process for this course commences in online mode in the month of March. Usually, the new session commences between the month of June to July, every year.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.