BHU Call Letter & Application Form 2020: Candidates will be able to fill the application form and access the call letter from the official website of BHU by log onto the candidate portal. It is mandatory for the qualified candidates to fill the “Preference Entry Form” from the official portal. The direct link to download the same will be available soon on this page. Through this call letter, candidates will be able to attend the counselling. It is advised to all the candidates to not to take a print of the preference form. Only download and take a print out of the call letter. For more information on BHU Call Letter and Application Form 2020, candidates must scroll down.
BHU Call Letter 2020
The University will provide the call letter only to the qualified candidates who have successfully filled the preference entry form. Candidates need to take the print out of the call letter at the counselling center else they will not be allowed by the concerned authorities to attend the counselling.
To check BHU Call Letter 2020 you need to login to BHU Admission Portal. If you do not know how to login to the Admission Portal please refer the instructions HERE.
|BHU Call Letter 2020||Important Dates|
|Issuance of BHU Call Letter 2020 for UG courses||last week of Jun 2020|
|Issuance of BHU Call Letter 2020 for PG courses||1st week of Jul 2020|
Call Letter: Candidates can download BHU 2020 call letter from the official website bhuonline.in.
How To Get The BHU Call Letter 2020?
We have enlisted the steps for the appearing candidates to make them understand the procedure of accessing the call letter from BHU’s official website. Candidates must go through the steps for the same concern.
- Visit the official website http://www.bhuonline.in or click on the direct link from this page.
- Click on the “Counselling Portal”.
- Select the course for which you have given the entrance test to log onto the candidate portal.
- Enter the asked credentials such as email and password.
- The dashboard will appear on your tour screen.
- Click on the “Preference Entry Form”.
- Fill the courses of your choice as per the priority of the admission.
- In case, if you need the hostel facility, do mention it while filling the form.
- Enter 10+2 marks as the qualifying marks.
- You will be given another chance to change your preferences during the counselling.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- The call letter will appear on your tour screen.
- Download and take a print out of the call letter to attend the offline counselling on the prescribed date and time.
View BHU Call Letter 2020
- Click On the fifth Circle named as Counselling Call Letter
View Application Form
- Click On the fourth Circle named as Counselling Application
This will show you the Application Form and Call Letter Both
BHU Application Form 2020
The application form for the BHU entrance examination will available on the official website http://www.bhuonline.in. Candidates are advised to fill the asked credentials diligently and correctly. Also, check the eligibility criteria first before applying for the same. The application invite of the non-eligible candidate will not be accepted by the University as any circumstances. Make sure that the details candidate fill will be authorized and accessible.
Insofar, official details of BHU Admission 2020 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as information brochure releases, details will be updated here.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.