BHU Counselling 2019 Application Portal – Candidates who will be registering online for the BHU counselling firstly need to visit the BHU 2019 application portal. The candidate portal is available on the official website of Banaras Hindu University that is bhuonline.in. We will also provide the direct link of the application portal on this page. Through the application portal, candidates can access many activities regarding the examination. As the official dates of the entrances have been announced. Candidate can get the complete details of BHU Counselling 2018 Application Portal by scrolling down to this page.
Latest: BHU Counselling 2019 Application Portal is now available, use the link below to login and apply.
BHU Counselling Application Portal
The application portal for the BHU admissions will start taking the new users when the application procedure will commence online. Candidates will be asked to fill the credential while logging onto to the candidate portal. The credentials will be registered email address and password.
Application Portal: Click Here to access the BHU Counselling Application Portal.
Official Website: www.bhuonline.in.
Logging in to the Applicant Portal
- Go to BHU Counselling Portal (Click Here)
- Go to the Login webpage for Applicants by clicking UG Student Login / PG Student Login
- Click on Sign in
- Enter your email address and password as received
- Click on Sign in
The Dashboard View
Counselling Schedule: Click Here
Call Letter & Application Form: Click Here
Preference Entry Form: Click Here
Locking the Seat and the Future Upgradation
Locking the Seat
- Lock means the candidate is satisfied with the subject and location and he/she does not want to shift upward in case of vacancies above his/her rank. At this stage his admission is complete.
- In the case of Locking print of admit card should be taken and given instructions should be followed.
- Agree for Upgradation means he/she still wants to move upward in case of vacancies above his/her rank.
Activities Candidate Can Do Through Application Portal
The candidate can do all the official activities through the application portal. Without using the applicant portal, no candidate will be able to access the important notifications regarding the concerned examination. Candidates must go through the points given below to know the activities they can do by using the applicant portal.
- Fill the application form
- Access the Admit Card.
- Check Result or Merit List.
- Check the official notifications regarding the entrance and afterward.
- Counselling Schedule
- Fill the Preference Entry Form.
- Locking the Seat.
About the University
Banaras Hindu University comes under one of the most prominent universities of India. The University comprises 3 Institutes, 16 Faculties, and 140 Departments spanning a vast range of subjects pertaining to all branches of humanities, social science, science, technology, commerce, management, medicine, performing arts and visual arts. Along with that BHU also consist of about 15000 students belonging to all the streams of life, castes, religions and races, 2000 teachers and nearly 5000 non-teaching staff. Every year, BHU conducts several entrance examinations for the purpose of taking admission in the various undergraduate and post-graduate courses. Some admissions are based on the entrance test and some on the merit list.