|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||25 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
BHU FMS MBA 2018 Courses
Faculty of Management Studies, Banaras Hindu University offers admission to the following two-year, four-semester Post-Graduate Management courses in Business Administration for the Academic Session 2018-19.
Master of Business Administration – (MBA) – 46 seats (likely to be enhanced to 92)
With specialization * in Marketing/Human Resource Management / Finance/Operations Management/ Information Technology (as specified in the prevailing ordinance governing the conduct of the Program)
Master of Business Administration – International Business (MBA – IB) – 46 seats
With specialization* in Marketing/ Human Resource Management / Finance/Operations Management/ Information Technology / Global Business Operations (as specified in the prevailing ordinance governing the conduct of the Program) (* Minimum required strength in each elective group is 5 students.)
BHU FMS MBA 2018 Eligibility for MBA & MBA-IB Program
Admission to the MBA & MBA-IB Programs shall be made through CAT. Eligibility criteria defined under CAT shall be deemed as applicable provided candidates belong to categories other than SC / ST has secured a minimum 50% marks at the qualifying examination. For SC/ST candidates, at least 45% marks are required.
- A graduate degree under 10+2+3 Pattern, or
- A degree in Agriculture, Technology, Medicine, Education or Law, or
- A Post-graduate degree in any discipline.
- The above qualifying degree must be obtained from any Indian University/Institution recognized by AIU/AICTE.
- In order to be eligible for admission the candidate must have secured a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate at the qualifying examination as given above under (a), (b) or (c) as the case may be. For SC/ST candidates, at least 45% marks are required.
- A candidate appearing at the qualifying examination is required to furnish a certificate from the Head of the Institution where he/she is pursuing the course of study, to the effect that he/she has appeared or will be appearing in the qualifying examination to be concluded on or before June 30 of the year of admission.
- If such a candidate is offered provisional admission, he/she must submit the proof of acquiring minimum eligibility criteria i.e., Mark-sheet of the qualifying examination by October 05 of the year of admission.