|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
BHU PAT 2017 Admit Card has been released online around a week prior to the date of entrance exam. The BHU BAMS 2017 Admit Card is provided on the official exam website of BHU. The candidates should download and print the BHU admit card as per the schedule. Only those candidates who would have submitted the application form of BHU PAT 2017 successfully are able to get the BHU PAT 2017 Admit Card. No candidate shall be allowed to appear in the BHU PAT 2017 (BAMS/B. Pharm. (Ay)/ BNYS Entrance Test) without valid Admit Card issued by the Director, Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University.
|BHU PAT 2017 Admit Card||–|
|BHU PAT 2017 Entrance Test||16 Jul 2017|
BHU PAT 2017 Admit Card
Candidates have to login their BHU Entrance Exam 2017 portal account to download their BHU 2017 admit card. BHU PAT Admit Card 2017 may also be emailed to the candidate’s on the registered email-id. Direct link to login into your account and download the BHU PAT 2017 Admit Card is provided here.
- To download BHU Admit Card 2017 – Click here
The same has to be printed by the candidate. After printing candidate has to paste a photograph at the space provided. The photograph should be identical to the photograph scanned and uploaded while applying online. Only with BHU BAMS 2017 Admit Card the candidate will be allowed to appear in the BHU PAT.
Note – Those candidates who have not downloaded their Admit Card, can get their Admit Card on 15 Jul 2017 between 10:30 Am to 4:30 PM form Institute of Medical Sciences. Check here the official notice.
Important Instructions for Examination Hall
- No candidate is allowed to note down the question or their answers.
- All rough work to be done in Question booklet only.
- Candidate will NOT bring any loose paper whether written or blank inside the Examination Hall except the Admit Card.
- Calculators / Slide rule /Electronic Diary /Pager /Mobile Phone are not allowed inside examination room. In case of violation of this provision, his/her candidature shall not be considered.
- Candidates found talking to one another or copying from any source or attempting to use any form of unfair means or found in possession of any written material on their person or clothing or on or about their seat or causing or attempting to cause any disturbances in the examination hall or being of UNRULY behavior shall be liable to such punishment as the University may determine and impose on them, and his/her performance at the BHU-PAT-2017 (BAMS/B. Pharm.(Ay)/ BNYS ENTRANCE TEST) shall be treated as cancelled.
- In all matters, relating to BHU-PAT-2017 (BAMS/B. Pharm. (Ay)/ BNYS Entrance Test) and admission to BAMS / B. Pharm. (Ay)/ BNYS course the decision of the admission committee of the Institute shall be final and binding on the candidate.
- If anything against the candidate is detected after the issue of Admit Card, the Director, Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University has the authority to CANCEL the Admit Card and can DEBAR the candidate for appearing in BHU-PAT-2017 (B.A.M.S. / B. Pharm. (Ay)/ B.N.Y.S. ENTRANCE TEST).