|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
BHU PAT 2017 Application Form – BHU PAT 2017 is being organized by Banaras Hindu University for admission to BAMS course and self-financing B. Pharm. (Ay) course, self-financing BNYS course of this University. The candidate who fulfills the eligibility requirements shall apply online in the prescribed BHU BAMS 2017 application form for admission in academic session 2017 – 2018. Also he / she shall appear in the BHU Entrance Exam 2017 to be conducted by the Banaras Hindu University for the purpose of admission to the first year BAMS, / B. Pharm (Ay) / B.N.Y.S. course.
|Date of availability of BHU PAT 2017 application forms||12 Apr 2017|
|Date for receipt of completed application forms||31 May 2017|
BHU PAT 2017 Application Form
Online Application Form of BHU PAT 2017 is available online on the BHU exam portal. To apply online the candidate should have a valid e-mail ID. With that e-mail ID the candidate has to register at the official exam website. Then the candidate has to follow the instructions given by the web page for filling up the application form. The direct link for the same is also provided below.
Note: – Kindly wait for detailed guidelines from the Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India for admission entrance tests in BAMS and MD/MS (Ay.) courses for the session 2017-18. You are advised to visit websites of Ministry of AYUSH as well as Institute of Medical Sciences, Banahars Hindu University regularly”
- Rs. 1200/-for GEN/OBC and Rs. 800/-for SC/ST candidates
The candidate has to follow the given guidelines and instructions on that web page to pay the fee through online banking by using credit / debit card (ATM card) / internet banking. The candidate who does not have online facility may deposit the fees through challan as per the guideline of the web page.
Instructions for Photograph
- A recent high contrast passport size colored photograph is required to scan. Photograph is not to be attested.
- Photograph must be snapped recently with a placard indicating the name of the candidate (as in the application form) and the date of taking photograph.
- ln case name and date are written on the photograph after taking it, the application will be rejected.
- The name and date on the photograph must be clear and legible.
- Keep a few identical photographs in reserve for use at the time of Entrance Test/admission.
Official website: www.bhu.ac.in