|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||20 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
The Banaras Hindu University Pre Ayurveda Entrance Test 2017 is a competitive examination (hereinafter called BHU PAT 2017) conducted for admission to the BAMS course and self-financing B. Pharm. (Ay) course, self-financing BNYS course of this University. The aspiring candidates shall apply for the BHU BAMS 2017 according to the schedule. BHU BAMS Admission and number of seats may be subject to the approval of Central Council of Indian Medicine and AYUSH Department, Government of India, New Delhi. In BNYS, Course 50% of seats will be reserved to Internal DNYT course completed candidates. If internal DNYT course completed candidates are not available those seats will be filled by the external candidates.
BHU PAT 3rd Counselling details has been announced, Check the official notification below.
Banaras Hindu University release notification for BHU PAT 2017 for admission to first year BAMS, course in Faculty of Ayurveda, IMS, BHU and self financing B.Pharm (Ayurveda) and BNYS course at Rajiv Gandhi South Campus, BHU, Barkachha, Mirzapur. All details about BHU PAT 2017, Application Form, Entrance Test, Admit Card etc are provided on this page.
BHU PAT 2017 Quick Links
BHU PAT 2017 – Pre Ayurveda Entrance Test
The candidate who is selected for BAMS admission shall be admitted to the Institute provided he/she is found to be eligible and medically fit. Candidate has to appear personally before the Admission Committee for Counseling / Interview.
Schedule of Events for BHU PAT 2017 is given below.
|Date of availability of BHU PAT 2017 application forms||12 Apr 2017|
|Last date for receipt of completed application forms||31 May 2017|
|BHU PAT 2017 Entrance Test||16 Jul 2017|
|Date of Display of answer key||17 Jul 2017|
|Last date to entertain any complaint regarding question / answer key||21 Jul 2017|
|Date of Result with Final Key||31 Jul 2017|
|Date of Counseling and Medical Checkup etc||10 Aug 2017|
BHU PAT 2017 Counselling – New!
3rd Counselling for BHU PAT 2017 for BAMS Admission will be held on 23 Sep 2017. Further information can be checked through the official notification provided below.
BHU PAT 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Candidate shall be eligible to appear in BHU-PAT, if he/she:
- Is an Indian National
- Has passed the intermediate Science or Pre-Medical Course/12 years of 10+2 examination or Equivalent Examination of recognized Indian University/Board/ Council with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English (hereinafter called the qualifying examination).
- Has obtained not less than 50% of the total marks in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together at the qualifying examination. For Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe Candidates, the minimum marks required shall be 40% in the qualifying examination. The candidate has to submit mark sheet and pass certificate at the time of counseling indicating that he/she has passed the qualifying examination in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology along with other subjects.
Age : The candidate must have completed the age of 17 year but have not crossed the age of 25 years on 31st July 2017 to be eligible for the Entrance Test. Only those candidates whose date of birth falls between 31st July 1992 and 31st July 2000 (both dates inclusive) are eligible.
BHU BAMS 2017 Exam Pattern
There shall be single paper containing 200 (Two Hundred) objective type of questions in English and in Hindi. Thecompetitive entrance Test BHU-PAT-2017 (BAMS/B. Pharm. (Ay)/ BNYS ENTRANCE TEST) will be of three hours (3 hrs) duration inclusive of time for filling in answer sheet and checking of question booklet in first fifteen minutes. The paper will consist of four sections of Fifty (50) questions each containing objective type (multiple choices) questions as detailed below:
|Section||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
- Three marks will be awarded for each correct answer.
- There is negative marking for incorrect answer. 1(one) mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer and 0(Zero) marks will be awarded for un attempted answer.
The standard of BHU-PAT-2017 (BAMS/B. Pharm. (Ay)/ BNYS ENTRANCE TEST) will be broadly based on that of 10+2 course or equivalent as laid down by Central Board of Secondary Education/ Intermediate Science of state Boards or its equivalent.
BHU PAT Selection Procedure
Candidates will be selected in order of merit on the basis of the aggregate marks secured at the BHU-PAT2017 (BAMS/B. Pharm. (Ay)/ BNYS ENTRANCE TEST). The minimum qualifying marks will be 50% for general category, 45% for general PC category and 40% for OBC (non-Creamy layer) /Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe candidates.
The selected candidates shall be required to appear personally before the Admission Committee for counseling / interview.
Note: Admission shall not be claimed by any candidate as a matter of right. The admission shall be entirely at the discretion of the admission committee of the institute, which may refuse to admit any candidate without assigning any reason there for.
In case of candidates obtaining equal marks in the BHU-PAT-2017 (BAMS/B. Pharm. (Ay)/ BNYS ENTRANCE TEST) their merit shall be decided in the following order:
- Marks obtained by the candidate in the Zoology Subject in qualifying examination.
- Marks obtained by the candidate in the Botany Subject in qualifying examination.
- Marks obtained by the candidate in the Chemistry Subject in qualifying examination.
- Marks obtained by the candidate in the Physics Subject in qualifying examination.
- The date of birth i.e. the candidate senior in the age would rank higher.
Roll Number of only those candidates will be published and displayed on the web site (www.bhu.ac.in/ims) who is selected for admission. There is no provision to send the marks of the candidates (selected or unselected) by post.
Certificates/ Documents to be produced at the time of Interview/ Counseling.
- Admit cards issued for BHU PAT 2017 (BAMS/B.Pharm. (Ay)/ BNYS Entrance Test)
- Date of birth certificate
- High school certificate
- 10 + 2 / Intermediate certificate
- 10 + 2/ Intermediate mark sheet
- Cast certificate
- OBC category non-creamy layer certificate
- Physically Challenged (PC) certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Migration certificate
- Character certificate
Note : Four copies of passport size colored identical photographs as uploaded in Application Form Scanned and attached/up-loaded as prescribed along with application form.
- There is no course fee for BAMS Course. Only university and other fee have to be paid as per existing rule.
- The course fee for B. Pharm. (Ay.) andBNYS course is Indian Rupees 50,000/per annumhave to be paid along with university and other fee as per existing rules.