|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||25 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
Banaras Hindu University (BHU) is going to organize the Postgraduate Entrance Test 2018 (PET 2018) tentatively in the month of April 2018. Candidates can register themselves online on the official website. The application forms would be tentatively be made available from January 2018. Candidates can last register themselves till March 2018.
BHU annually organizes this entrance examination to offer admission to the eligible candidates into various postgraduate courses. Candidates who wish to pursue the Master’s degree in Arts (subjects of humanities), Science or commerce, like MA, M.Sc. M.Com. MBA, LLM, etc, can apply for this entrance examination.
BHU PET 2018 Application Form
BHU PET 2018: Important Dates
The table listed below incorporates all the important events and their tentative dates. The table would help the candidates keep a track of all the happenings during BHU PET 2018.
|1.||Start date for Online Application||January 2018|
|2.||Last date for Online Application||March 2018|
|3.||Start date for Admit Card downloading||April 2018|
|4.||The last date for rectification of discrepancies in the admit card.||April 2018|
|5.||BHU PET Examination||April 2018|
|6.||Release of BHU PET Draft Answer Keys||May 2018|
|7.||Declaration of result||May 2018|
BHU PET Application Form 2018: Important Details
Candidates can apply for BHU PET 2018 through the online website of BHU. The complete details about the procedure is presented in the following points how applicants can apply for the entrance test:
- Applicants are required to provide all the necessary information in the application form, for instance, their name, address, and date of birth etc.
- Above and beyond, candidates shall need to put the details of their academic qualification in the application form.
|S No.||Application Form||Details|
|2.||Application Fees (Tentative)||
|3.||Mode of Payment||Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit or through cash via Challan in any branch of HDFC Bank.|
|4.||Information required||Personal and Academic|
BHU PET Application Form 2018: Fees and Payment
The application form for BHU PET 2018 will be available on the official website of the university.The application fees for the BHU PET application form 2018 would be around Rs. 500 and for the candidates of the reserved category, it will be Rs. 250.Candidates would have to pay the application form fees at the end of the whole registration procedure to complete the registration procedure. Candidates can pay the fees through
- Net Banking
- Debit Card
- Through cash via Challan in any branch of HDFC Bank.
- However, in case the candidate fills up application form for more than one course under PET 2018 the Application Processing Fee or Entrance Test Fee payable by him/her for each after first application shall be charged Rs 100 and Rs. 200
BHU PET 2018: Examination Pattern
Applicants should study the BHU PET exam pattern 2018. Understanding the examination pattern would help the candidates prepare better for the BHU PET examination 2018. Here is the detailed information about the exam pattern:
- Two common tests will be conducted by the university for different courses through BHU PET 2018.
- The time duration for question paper will be of 2 hours.
- The question paper will have 150 questions of 3 marks each.
- 1/3rd marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- Questions would be asked from current affairs, language comprehension, mental ability, and general awareness.
Official website of BHU Admission is bhuonline.in.