BHU PET 2020 Application Form – BHU conducts the Postgraduate Entrance Test 2020 (PET 2020) for which candidates will have to register themselves online on the official website bhu.ac.in. The Application Form for BHU PET 2020 will available for admission to various Postgraduate courses for the academic session 2020 with no age limits set by the university for candidates to apply. Candidates who wish to pursue the Master’s degree in Arts (subjects of humanities), Science or commerce, like MA, M.Sc. M.Com. MBA, LLM, etc, can apply for this entrance examination. To get complete information regarding BHU PET 2020 Application Form read the full article.
BHU PET 2020 Application Form
For filling the form candidates should have a valid e-mail and active mobile number for receiving all future correspondence till the admission process is over. Candidates can visit the direct link given below to fill up the application form. The table listed below incorporates all the important events and expected dates. The table would help the candidates keep a track of all the happenings during BHU PET 2020.
|Online Application starts||2nd week of Feb 2020|
|Last date to apply online||3rd week of Mar 2020|
Apply Online: Candidates can check the availability of BHU PET 2020 Application Form from official website: www.bhu.ac.in
BHU PET 2020 Application Form: Fees and Payment
According to last year information application fees for the BHU PET application form was Rs. 600 and for the candidates of the reserved category (SC/ST/PWD), it was Rs. 300. Candidates are required to pay the application form fees at the end of the whole registration procedure to complete the registration procedure. Candidates can pay the fees through
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
Note: Last year candidate also got the opportunity to fills the application form for more than one course under PET. The Application Processing Fee or Entrance Test Fee paid by him/her for each after first application was charged Rs 300 and Rs. 200 for SC/ST/PWD.
Details Required for BHU PET Application Form
As an applicant you would need the following at the time of filling the online application form:
- An Identification Document:
- Aadhaar Card;
- Voter ID issued by the Election Commission of India;
- Driving License;
- Pan Card, etc
- An E-mail ID for registration and for receiving all future correspondence till the admission process is over and subsequently if admitted.
- A Mobile Number to receive SMS based notifications/communications related to the online application, Admit card, Entrance Test Result, Admission Counseling etc till the admission process is over and subsequently, if admitted.
- A recent passport sized colour photograph.
- Your signature using Blue/Black pen on a white sheet.
- Access to an online payment facility/service such as
- Net Banking
- Credit card
- ATM-cum-Debit card
BHU PET 2020 Application Form
The application process comprises two major steps followed by the payment of application fee. The steps to apply are:
- Fill the online application form
The candidates will have to register themselves in order to generate an Id and password for the login o the website of BHU. To register:
- Visit the official website
- On the homepage click on “Apply for Admission”.
- The candidates will be directed to the registration page, then click on “Register yourself”.
- Provide the details on the registration form: Email, Mobile number, Name, Date of birth, Gender etc.
- On successful submission of details, You will receive an e-mail on the e-mail ID provided by you and a validation code on your registered mobile number. This email will contain an activation link.
- Click on to “activation link”, in order to register successfully.
How to Fill Application Form?
To fill the application form candidates will have to log in with the help of the ID and Password created at the time of registration. Follow the steps given below to fill the online application form for BHU PET 2020:
- Click on the link provided on this page.
- Or, visit the official website
- On the log in page provide Id and password to start filling the application form
- Fill the application form with the required details that are: Personal, Educational and Contact details.
- Click on to “Save and Continue”.
- Upload Images:
- Candidates will have to upload their scanned passport photo.
- Candidates will have to upload their scanned signature.
Application Form Status
candidates, after filling and submitting the application form, can check the status of their application form. That is whether the form has been accepted or rejected by the university. To check the same:
- Visit the official website
- Enter login credentials
- On the dashboard click on to “My application”.
- The status of the application form will be provided on the screen for the candidate.
BHU PET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates willing to apply for the entrance test must go through the complete eligibility criteria for admission to BHU:
- Age Limit: The university has to set an age limit for candidates to apply for the test. Candidates of any age can apply for admission to the university.
- Education Qualification for Various courses:
- M.A – Candidates must have a B.A degree under 10+2+3 pattern or equivalent with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
- M.Com – Candidates must have B.Com under 10+2+3 pattern or equivalent with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
- MCA – Candidates must have BCA degree under 10+2+3 pattern or equivalent with a minimum 50% of aggregate marks.
- M.Sc. – Candidates must have B.Sc. under 10+2+3 pattern or equivalent with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
- MBA – Candidates must have any graduation degree under 10+2+3 pattern or equivalent with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
- LL.M – Candidates must have at least 3 years LL.B after graduation under 10+2+3 pattern or 5 year LLB under 10+2+3 pattern.
- MABM – Candidates must have passed 4 years B.Sc. (Ag) or equivalent.
- M.F.A – Candidates must have at least B.F.A degree under 10+2+4 or 10+5 pattern or equivalent with minimum 50% marks.
- MPA – Candidates must have B.Mus / BPA. Also, candidates can have BA (Hons.) / B.A. under 10+2+3 pattern with a minimum of 50% marks in music practical. Other special exams are also included.
- M.P.E.d – Candidates must have at least Bachelor of Physical Education or 4 years of Physical Education (professional) degree with minimum 50% marks.
- M.Lib.I.Sc. – Candidates must have any graduation degree under 10+2+3 pattern or equivalent with minimum 50% marks.
- M.Ed. – Candidates must have at least 50% marks or equivalent grade in any of the following programmes: B.Ed, B.A. B.Ed., B.Sc. B.Ed., B.El.Ed., and D.EL.Ed., with an undergraduate/post- graduate degree with at least 50 % aggregate in each or any equivalent.
BHU PET 2020 Admit Card
The admit card for BHU PET 2020 will be made available online on the official website for candidates who will apply successfully for the test. The notification regarding the availability of the admit card may be sent to the candidates through SMS or Email, no candidates will receive the admit card by post under any condition.
BHU PET 2020
BHU is the key abbreviation for Banaras Hindi University. It is most prominent Univeristy which was founded in 1916 for the purpose of establishing the high standards of the education for those who aspire to continue with it. BHU grants admissions in various UG and PG courses on the basis of the entrance exam, every year. Those candidates who qualifies the exam then shortlisted for further admission rounds.
Insofar, official details of BHU PET 2020 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as information brochure releases, details will be updated here.