|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
BHU PET 2018 Application Form is released by the Banaras Hindu University (BHU) online at its official website. The Application Form for BHU PET 2018 is now available for admission to various Postgraduate courses for the academic session 2018. BHU is going to organize the Postgraduate Entrance Test 2018 (PET 2018) as per the schedule. Candidates can register themselves online on the official website. BHU annually organizes this entrance examination to offer admission to the eligible candidates into various postgraduate courses. Candidates who wish to pursue the Master’s degree in Arts (subjects of humanities), Science or commerce, like MA, M.Sc. M.Com. MBA, LLM, etc, can apply for this entrance examination.
BHU PET 2018 Application Form
Application form of BHU PET 2018 is now available. Candidates can visit the direct link given below and fill up the application form. The table listed below incorporates all the important events and dates. The table would help the candidates keep a track of all the happenings during BHU PET 2018.
|Start date for Online Application||22 Jan 2018|
|Last date for Online Application||21 Feb 2018|
Apply Online: Click here to apply online for BHU PET 2018.
Official website: www.bhu.ac.in
BHU PET Application Form 2018: Important Details
Candidates can apply for BHU PET 2018 through the online website of BHU. The complete details about the procedure are presented in the following points how applicants can apply for the entrance test:
- Applicants are required to provide all the necessary information in the application form, for instance, their name, address, and date of birth etc.
- Above and beyond, candidates shall need to put the details of their academic qualification in the application form.
|S No.||Application Form||Details|
|2.||Application Fees (Tentative)||
|3.||Mode of Payment||Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit or through cash via Challan in any branch of HDFC Bank.|
|4.||Information required||Personal and Academic|
BHU PET Application Form 2018: Fees and Payment
The application form for BHU PET 2018 will be available on the official website of the university.The application fees for the BHU PET application form 2018 would be around Rs. 500 and for the candidates of the reserved category, it will be Rs. 250.Candidates would have to pay the application form fees at the end of the whole registration procedure to complete the registration procedure. Candidates can pay the fees through
- Net Banking
- Debit Card
- Through cash via Challan in any branch of HDFC Bank.
- However, in case the candidate fills up application form for more than one course under PET 2018 the Application Processing Fee or Entrance Test Fee payable by him/her for each after first application shall be charged Rs 100 and Rs. 200
Guidelines to fill up the application form online
As an applicant you would need the following:
- An E-mail ID for registration and for receiving all future correspondence till the admission process is over and subsequently if admitted.
- A Mobile Number to receive SMS based notifications/communications related to the online application, Admit card, Entrance Test Result, Admission Counseling etc till the admission process is over and subsequently, if admitted.
- Access to facilities of the computer with internet connectivity, B/W printer and scanner.
- A recent passport sized colour photograph (for scanning and uploading in “jpeg” format only. File size of the scanned photograph should not be more than 100KB).
- Your signature using Blue/Black pen on a white sheet (for scanning and uploading in “jpeg” format only. File size of the scanned photograph should not be more than 100KB).
- Access to an online payment facility/service such as
- Net Banking
- Credit card
- ATM-cum-Debit card
If you do not have Net Banking facility/Credit Card or ATM-cum-Debit Card, you can pay the fee in cash at any branch of HDFC Bank through the Challan downloaded from the Entrance Test Portal. You will be able to download the duly filled up HDFC Bank challan from the Entrance Test Portal only when you select the “cash payment” option while filling the application form online.
All applicants should note, that:
- No printout of the online submitted application form or proof of payment of Entrance Test fee is to be submitted to the University. However, the candidates should retain a copy of the said documents for their own record.
- No document is required to be submitted along with the application form submitted online.
- Original certificates issued by competent authority supporting you’re filled in details will be asked from you ONLY at the time of admission. If data provided in the online application is not supported by appropriate documents then your application/claim for admission shall be summarily rejected.
Click Here to check detailed guidelines for filling the online application.