BHU PET 2020 Application Form – Banaras Hindu University has closed online registration for BHU PET 2020. It was open online, on bhuonline.in. To complete the application process, candidates had to pay application fees of Rs. 600 and Rs 300 for reserved category (SC/ST/PWD). Candidates who wish to pursue the Master’s degree in Arts (subjects of humanities), Science or commerce, like MA, M.Sc. M.Com. MBA, LLM, etc, could apply for this entrance examination. You can check details about BHU PET 2020 application form from the article below.
Latest: BHU PET Exam date May 18 and May 29, 2020, have been postponed. Revised dates will be announced later.
BHU PET 2020 Application Form
For filling the form candidates should have a valid e-mail and active mobile number for receiving all future correspondence till the admission process is over. Candidates can visit the direct link given below to fill up the application form. The complete schedule for BHU PET 2020 Application Form is given below.
|Online Application starts||30 jan 2020|
|Last date to apply online|
|BHU PET 2020 Examination|
BHU PET 2020 Application Fee
The online application form of BHU PET 2020 has been released on the offiicial website i.e bhuonline.in. Eligible candidates have to pay the application fees of Rs. 600 and Rs.300 for the candidates of the reserved category (SC/ST/PWD. Candidates are required to pay the application form fees at the end of the whole registration procedure to complete the registration procedure. The application form is to be filled up and submitted online only. candidates can pay the fees through
- Debit Card
- Credit Card through the payment gateway
Note: Candidate also got the opportunity to fills the application form for more than one course under PET. The Application Processing Fee or Entrance Test Fee paid by him/her for each after first application was charged Rs 300 and Rs. 200 for SC/ST/PWD.
Details Required for BHU PET 2020 Application Form
As an applicant you would need the following at the time of filling the online application form:
- An Identification Document (Aadhaar Card, Passport, Voter ID , Driving License, Pan Card, etc)
- An E-mail ID for registration and for receiving all future correspondence till the admission process is over and subsequently if admitted.
- A Mobile Number to receive SMS based notifications/communications related to the online application, Admit card, Entrance Test Result, Admission Counseling etc till the admission process is over and subsequently, if admitted.
- Scanned photo ( 4.5 cm x 3.5 cm) with less than or equal to 100 KB size.
- Scanned signature ( 4.5 cm x 3.5 cm) with less than or equal to 100 KB size.
- Access to an online payment facility/service such as
- Net Banking
- Credit card
- ATM-cum-Debit card
BHU PET 2020 Application Form
The application process comprises two major steps followed by the payment of application fee. The steps to apply are:
- Fill the online application form
The candidates have to register themselves in order to generate an Id and password for the login. Given below are the step to register for BHU PET 2020 Application Form
- Visit the official website of BHU i.e bhuonline.in
- On the homepage click on “Apply for Admission”.
- The candidates are directed to the registration page, then click on “Register yourself”.
- Provide the details on the registration form: Email, Mobile Number, Name, Date of birth, gender, etc.
- On successful submission of details, You will receive an e-mail on the e-mail ID provided by you and a validation code on your registered mobile number. This email contains an activation link.
- Click on to “activation link”, in order to register successfully.
How to Fill Application Form?
To fill the application form candidates have to log in with the help of the ID and Password created at the time of registration. Follow the steps given below to fill the online application form for BHU PET 2020:
- Click on the link provided on this page or visit the official website i. e bhuonline.in or bhu.ac.in
- On the log in page provide Id and password to start filling the application form
- Fill the application form with the required details that are: Personal, Educational and Contact details.
- Click on to “Save and Continue”.
- Upload Images: Candidates have to upload their scanned signature and scanned passport photo (4.5 cm x 3.5 cm with less than or equal to 100 KB size.)
- Online payment through credit card/ debit card through the payment gateway available on the Entrance test portal click on to “Save and Continue”.
- After the candidate has filled up the application form online and clicks on the “CONFIRM” button, he/she is provided with options for payment of application processing/test fee.
Application Form Status
Candidates, after filling and submitting the application form, can check the status of their application form. That is whether the form has been accepted or rejected by the university. To check the same:
- Visit the official website
- Enter login credentials
- On the dashboard click on to “My application”.
- The status of the application form will be provided on the screen for the candidate.
BHU PET 2020 Exam Centres
BHU PET 2020 is to be conducted in the following 200 cities. It is conducted in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode. Candidate can check the specific sate and city from the PDF procided below.
- Click here to download Test Centres of BHU PET 2020.
BHU PET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates willing to apply for the entrance test must go through the complete eligibility criteria for admission to BHU:
Age Limit: The university has to set an age limit for candidates to apply for the test. Candidates of any age can apply for admission to the university.
Education Qualification for Various courses:
M.Com- Candidates must have B.Com (Hons.)/ B.Com./B.Com.(Hons.)-FMM under 10+2+3 pattern or equivalent with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
M.A.- Candidates must have BA / BA(Hons.) under 10+2+3 pattern or equivalent with minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
MCA- Candidates must have BCA degree under 10+2+3 pattern or equivalent with minimum 50% of aggregate marks.
M.Sc.- Candidates must have B.Sc./ B.Sc. (Hons.) under 10+2+3 pattern or equivalent wth minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
MBA- Candidates must have any graduation degree under 10+2+3 pattern or equivalent with minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
LLM- Candidates must have at least 3 years LLB after graduation 0r 10+2+3 pattern or 5 year LLB under 10+2+5 pattern securing a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate.
MABM- Candidates must have at least passed 4 years B.Sc. (Ag) or equivalent.
MFA – Candidates must have at least BFA degree under 10+2+4 or 10+5 pattern or equivalent with minimum 50% marks.
MPA- Candidates must have B.Mus / BPA. Also, candidates should have BA (Hons.) / B.A. under 10+2+3 pattern with minimum of 50% marks in music practical. Other special exams are also included.
M.P.Ed- Candidates must have at least Bachelor of Physical Education or 4 years of Physical EDucation (professional) degree with minimum 50% marks.
M.Lib.I.Sc. – Candidates must have any graduation degree under 10+2+3 pattern or or equivalent with minimum 50% marks.
M.Ed. – Candidates must have at least 50% marks or equivalent grade in any of the following programmes: B.Ed, B.A. B.Ed., B.Sc. B.Ed., B.El.Ed. D.EL.Ed., with an undergraduate/postgraduate degree with at least 50 % aggregate in each or any equivalent.
- Click Here for complete detail of eligibility of BHU PET 2020.
BHU PET 2020 Admit Card
The admit card for BHU PET 2020 can be download from the BHU Entrance Test Portal i.e bhuonline.in around one week prior before BHU PET 2020 by providing the unique registration ID allotted to them/ email id registered at the time of online submission of application form. Only those eligible candidates who will apply for BHU PET 2020 application form can able to download the BHU PET 2020 Admit Card. No candidate shall be allowed to appear in the BHU PET 2020 without a valid Admit Card.
BHU PET 2020
BHU is the key abbreviation for Banaras Hindi University. It is most prominent Univeristy which was founded in 1916 for the purpose of establishing the high standards of the education for those who aspire to continue with it. BHU grants admissions in various UG and PG courses on the basis of the entrance exam, every year. Those candidates who qualifies the exam then shortlisted for further admission rounds.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.