BHU PET Result 2020– The result of BHU PET will announce online, on bhuonline.in and To check the same Application number/roll number and Password will needed. Candidates can also the check BHU PET 2020 Result from the link will provided below. The marks obtained by the candidate in the test, their overall merit, and merit within the category to which they belong will be mailed to their registered e-mail address. Candidates will be sent a notification through SMS at their registered mobile number provided by the candidate at time of filling the application form. For more information about BHU 2020 Result, candidates can check this article.
BHU PET 2020 Result
Candidates will be able to check their results on a different portal of BHU which is called the online portal of BHU. Candidates will have to visit the website bhuonline.in in order to check their results. For more information, candidates can go through the schedule given below:
|BHU PET 2020 Examination||last week of May 2020|
|Declaration of Results||3rd week of Jun 2020|
Check Result: Candidates can check the BHU PET 2020 Result from official website bhuonline.in.
How to check BHU PET Result 2020?
Candidates are required to follow certain steps in order to check the BHU 2020 Result. The steps for the same are mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the link which will be mentioned here or go to the official website of BHU.
Step 2: After visiting on the official website, candidates are required to enter their Login Credentials namely their Roll Number.
Step 3: After entering the Roll Number, candidates can check their respective results.
Step 4: As a last step of the process, candidates can take a screenshot of their respective results.
BHU PET 2020 Merit List
Candidates will be selected in order of the merit on the basis of aggregate marks secured by the candidates in the Entrance Test provided that they fulfill the eligibility criteria and minimum qualifying marks in the entrance test. The minimum qualifying marks according to the different categories and courses will be decided by the university only.
BHU PET 2020 Inter Se Ranking
If there is an equal index in PET (All Courses), the following criteria will have to be followed:
- First preference will be given to the candidates who have a higher aggregate of percentage marks at the qualifying examination.
- In case, the aggregate percentages of the marks at qualifying examination are also equal then preference will be given to a candidate who has higher marks in the concerned subject (wherever applicable).
- In case, the candidates have equal marks after the above-stated criteria also, then the candidate senior in age will be given preference.
BHU PET 2020 Evaluation of Result
The answer sheets for BHU PET 2020 will be evaluated in the way given below:
- 03 marks will be awarded to candidates on every incorrect answer.
- 1 mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
- Unattempted question will be awarded 0 mark.
What happens next?
After the declaration of results, the counseling process will begin to enroll students into a particular course who have given BHU PET 2020. The admission will be done on the basis of the merit list. Only those students will be called for counseling whose name will appear in the merit list. The qualified candidates will be issued call letter so as to appear for the counseling.
Now, in order to appear for counseling, candidates need to fill the preference form first in which they have to fill the preferences, of course, type, location, and seat type. When the counseling will take place, candidates will have to submit the relevant documents such as proofs of their Date of Birth, Category, Academic Background etc.
BHU PET 2020 Admission Procedure
Candidates will have to follow set rules and regulation in order to take admission by giving BHU PET 2020. In other words, these rules and regulation can also be known as the Admission Procedure. The steps before and after giving BHU PET 2020 is mentioned below.
- It is obvious that a candidate will be granted the admission only if he/she has satisfied all the eligibility requirements, has appeared in PET and has qualified the entrance test and completed all the prescribed formalities required to take admission.
- The admission will be made strictly on the basis of Merit Index in the PET, Availability of seats in a particular course.
- The actual admission process will begin after the declaration of PET Results. The admission will be done by the Admission Committees of the respective departments. The head of the Department / Coordinator will issue the electronic call letters to the candidates in order to appear for counseling.
- The call letter will be will be made available on the Entrance Test Portal which is bhuonline.in and may log in on the portal in order to download the call letter. The information on the issue of Call Letter will be sent to the candidate’s registered e-mail IDs / Mobile Numbers which is why it is advised to candidates to give correct E-mail address / mobile number.
- Candidates must also keep in mind that there will no postal dispatch of the call letter. The number of call letters will be nearly two – four times the number of seats available in the course. The admission will be strictly based on the merit index obtained in the Entrance Test.
Insofar, official details of BHU PET 2020 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as information brochure releases, details will be updated here.