BHU PET Result 2020: Banaras Hindu University releases the result of BHU PET 2020 online in the month of june 2020. Candidates can check the result from the official website i.e bhu.ac.in or bhuonline.in. To check the BHU 2020 PET result, the candidate required application number/roll number and Password. Candidate shall be selected in order of merit on the basis of aggregate marks secured in the Entrance Test provided he/she fulfills the minimum eligibility criteria and minimum qualifying marks in the test. For more information about BHU PET Result 2020, candidates can check this article.
BHU PET 2020 Result
Candidates can able to check their results on a different portal of BHU which is called the online portal of BHU. In order to check the BHU PET 2020 Result, candidates have to visit the website bhuonline.in. For more information, candidates can go through the schedule given below:
|BHU PET 2020 Examination|
16 – 31 Aug 2020
|Declaration of Results|
How to check BHU PET Result 2020?
Candidates are required to follow certain steps in order to check the BHU 2020 Result. The steps for the same are mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the link which will be mentioned here or go to the official website of BHU.
Step 2: After visiting on the official website, candidates are required to enter their Login Credentials i.e application number/roll number.
Step 3: After entering the Roll Number/Application Number, candidates can check their respective results.
Step 4: As a last step of the process, candidates can take a screenshot of their respective results for future reference.
BHU PET 2020 Merit List
Candidates shall be selected in order of the merit on the basis of aggregate marks secured by the candidates in the Entrance Test provided that they fulfill the eligibility criteria and minimum qualifying marks in the entrance test. The minimum qualifying marks according to the different categories and courses is decided by the university only.
BHU PET 2020 Inter Se Ranking
If there is an equal index in PET (All Courses), the following criteria is to be followed:
- First preference shall be given to the candidates who have a higher aggregate of percentage marks at the qualifying examination.
- In case, the aggregate percentages of the marks at qualifying examination are also equal then preference shall be given to a candidate who has higher marks in the concerned subject (wherever applicable).
- In case, the candidates have equal marks after the above stated criteria also, then the candidate senior in age will be given preference.
BHU PET 2020 Evaluation of Result
The answer sheets for BHU PET 2020 shall be evaluated in the way given below:
- 03 marks will be awarded to candidates on every correct answer.
- 1 mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
- Unattempted questions will be awarded 0 mark.
What happens next?
After the declaration of BHU PET 2020 result, the counseling process will begin to enroll students into a particular course who have given BHU PET 2020. The admission shall be done on the basis of the merit list. Only those candidates will be called for counseling whose name appears in the merit list. The qualified candidates will be issued call letter so as to appear for the counseling.
Now, in order to appear for counseling, candidates need to fill the preference form first in which they have to fill the preferences, of course, type, location, and seat type. When the counseling take place, candidates have to submit the relevant documents such as proofs of their Date of Birth, Category, Academic Background etc.
Documents in Original Required at the time of BHU 2020 Admission
Candidates who are selected or waitlisted are required to bring the original documents at the time of BHU 2020 Admission. If a candidates fails to bring all the necessary documents mentioned below his/her admission shall not be considered.
- High School Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Intermediate (+2) Certificate/equivalent Certificate
- Migration Certificate, if passed from a university other than BHU (To be submitted not more than 90 days of admission).
- Mark sheets of High School/equivalent & Intermediate (+2)/equivalent.
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- PET Admit Card issued from the office of the Controller of Examinations, BHU.
- Certificate in support of claim for ‘Sports Seats’.
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate on the basis of which reserved quota seat is claimed.
- Certificate of being the son/daughter of a permanent in-service employee/Retired/Reemployed/ Deceased employee of BHU in the prescribed format issued by the Central Registry
BHU PET 2020 Admission Procedure
Candidates have to follow set rules and regulation in order to take admission by giving BHU PET 2020. In other words, these rules and regulation can also be known as the Admission Procedure. The steps before and after giving BHU PET 2020 is mentioned below.
- It is obvious that a candidate will be granted the admission only if he/she has satisfied all the eligibility requirements, has appeared in PET and has qualified the entrance test and completed all the prescribed formalities required to take admission.
- The admission will be made strictly on the basis of Merit Index in the PET, Availability of seats in a particular course.
- The actual admission process will begin after the declaration of PET Results. The admission will be done by the Admission Committees of the respective departments. The head of the Department / Coordinator will issue the electronic call letters to the candidates in order to appear for counseling.
- The call letter will be will be made available on the Entrance Test Portal which is bhuonline.in and may log in on the portal in order to download the call letter. The information on the issue of Call Letter will be sent to the candidate’s registered e-mail IDs / Mobile Numbers which is why it is advised to candidates to give correct E-mail address / mobile number.
- Candidates must also keep in mind that there will no postal dispatch of the call letter. The number of call letters will be nearly two – four times the number of seats available in the course. The admission will be strictly based on the merit index obtained in the Entrance Test.
BHU PET Counselling 2020
After the declaration of BHU PET 2020 Result, the concerned Head of the Department/Coordinator will issue electronic call letters to the selected candidates for BHU PET Counseling 2020. As soon as the electronic call letters are issued, the shortlisted candidates may log in‟ on the Entrance Test Portal i.e bhuonline.in for downloading their call letter.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.