BHU Preference Entry Form Filling 2020: Qualified candidates will have to fill the “Preference Entry Form” to appear in the counselling. It has been expected that the counselling procedure will take place in the month of July 2020. In the preference entry form, candidates will have to select the course, location and seat type. Afterward, as soon as the candidates will submit the form online, they will receive a call letter from the University for attending the counselling in the allotted venue and time. It is mandatory for all the appearing candidates to bring the hard copy of the call letter else they will not be allowed to enter in the concerned premises. For more details on BHU Preference Entry Form Filling 2020, candidates must scroll down. We will also provide the direct link to fill the preference form on this page soon.
BHU Preference Entry Form Filling 2020
In case, if any candidate wants to change the preference at the time of counselling then he/she can directly contact the Counselling Incharge to do the required changes. For BHU Preference Entry Form Filling 2020, the qualified candidates need to login to BHU Admission Portal. Candidates can visit our page “Admission Portal” to know the apt instructions HERE.
|Online Preference Form Filling||Jun – Jul 2020|
|Counselling||Jun – Jul 2020|
Filling the Preference Entry Form
Candidates can check the last year steps for filling the Preference entry form to understand it in better way from below.
- Click On Preference Entry Form
- Select Course for which Preference Entry Form is to be filled.
- The Dropdown will show you names of only those courses for which a candidate has appeared in Entrance Test and for which he/she has been called for counselling (Call Letter for Counselling issued)
- Fill the percentage of Qualifying Examination up to two decimal places. For UET percentage of 10+2 and for PET percentage of respective Qualifying Examination
- Click Go to move to next step
Preference Entry Form
- Here you can see Basic Details, Hostel Preference, and Subjects, College Preferences
- You can opt for Hostel if required else reject it
Subject and Location Preference
- Location means the college/faculty/institute where the subject is offered.
- Each entry in the above figure is combination of subject and location. For example, BA (Hons) AIHC & Arch – DAV stands for BA (Hons) subject AIHC & Arch offered at DAV College. BA (Hons) AIHC & Arch – FMC stands for BA (Hons) subject AIHC & Arch offered at Faculty Main Campus.
- The applicant is expected to rank his/her order of preference for subject and location as shown above.
- It is advised to rank all the subject and location entries.
- Paid box(es) must be checked if the applicant wants to claim for Paid Seat if he/she is not allotted the Free Seat for that particular subject and location entry. For Free Seat uncheck the box(es).
- Once entries are filled save the preference form by clicking Save button at the bottom of page.
- Take print out of Preference Entry form and put your signature on the Preference Entry Form followed by the Signature of Counselor.
- In case, applicant wishes to change preferences the Preference Entry Form can be refilled by pressing Reset button at this stage.
Insofar, official details of BHU Admission 2020 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as information brochure releases, details will be updated here.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.