|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
BHU Preference Entry Form Filling
For BHU Preference Entry Form Filling 2018 you need to login to BHU Admission Portal. If you do not know how to login to the Admission Portal please refer the instructions HERE
Please note that the information given below is based on previous year counselling process. It should be used only for reference purpose only. New details/process will be updated here once it’s released by the university.
Filling the Preference Entry Form
- Click On Preference Entry Form
- Select Course for which Preference Entry Form is to be filled.
- The Dropdown will show you names of only those courses for which a candidate has appeared in Entrance Test and for which he/she has been called for counselling (Call Letter for Counselling issued)
- Fill the percentage of Qualifying Examination up to two decimal places. For UET percentage of 10+2 and for PET percentage of respective Qualifying Examination
- Click Go to move to next step
Preference Entry Form
- Here you can see Basic Details, Hostel Preference and Subjects, College Preferances
- You can opt for Hostel if required else reject it
Subject and Location Preference
- 1. Location means the college/faculty/institute where the subject is offered.
- 2. Each entry in the above figure is combination of subject and location. For example, BA (Hons) AIHC & Arch – DAV stands for BA (Hons) subject AIHC & Arch offered at DAV College. BA (Hons) AIHC & Arch – FMC stands for BA (Hons) subject AIHC & Arch offered at Faculty Main Campus.
- 3. The applicant is expected to rank his/her order of preference for subject and location as shown above.
- 4. It is advised to rank all the subject and location entries.
- 5. Paid box(es) must be checked if the applicant wants to claim for Paid Seat if he/she is not allotted the Free Seat for that particular subject and location entry. For Free Seat uncheck the box(es).
- 6. Once entries are filled save the preference form by clicking Save button at the bottom of page.
- 7. Take print out of Preference Entry form and put your signature on the Preference Entry Form followed by the Signature of Counselor.
- 8. In case, applicant wishes to change preferences the Preference Entry Form can be refilled by pressing Reset button at this stage.