BHU SCS 2020 Application Form will be made available on the entrance test portal of BHU which bhuonline.in. Candidates will have to keep in mind that BHU SCS 2020 Application Form is only be made available in the online mode and is not be sold in the offline mode. Candidates who want to take admission in Special Courses offered by Banaras Hindu University, they will have to first register themselves and then fill the BHU SCS 2020 Application Form step – by – step. Candidates are required to give their correct email ID and active mobile number, As all important communications related to Entrance Test and Admission will be sent to the registered email id and mobile number. In order to grasp more information about BHU SCS 2020 Application Form, candidates can go through this article.
BHU SCS 2020 Application Form
Candidates must keep in mind that while authenticating their identity they are required to enter carefully every detail as mentioned in their Aadhar Card. Candidates can refer to the expected schedule given below to know about the important dates and events about BHU SCS 2020 Application Form.
|BHU SCS 2020 Online Application Form will be available from||1st week of Jun 2020|
|Last date for Online submission of Application Forms||last week of Jun 2020|
Apply Online: Candidates can check the availability of BHU SCS 2020 Application Form from bhuonline.in
BHU SCCS 2020 Application Fee
Candidates must keep in mind that the amount mentioned here is based on last year’s information and this amount can be changed as per the wish of the University. Until then, candidates can have a look at the table given below and have a roundabout idea about the application fee they will be required to pay:
|SC / ST||Rs. 300/-|
However, in some case candidates will fill the application form for more than one course, then the application fee will be reduced. Candidates can check the amount given below in the table:
|SC / ST||Rs. 150/-|
Candidates will have to keep in mind that they can pay the application fee through below mentioned payment gateway.
- Candidates can pay the BHU SCS 2020 Application Fee by online payment gateway such as through Net Banking/ Credit card/ ATM-cum-Debit card.
Documents required to fill BHU SCS 2020 Application Form
There are some documents which candidates have to keep ready beforehand when they are about to fill the BHU SCS 2020 Application Form. Candidates can have a glimpse at the information mentioned below for the same:
- Aadhar Number or other id number
- E-Mail ID
- Mobile Number
- Recent size coloured photograph
- Scanned Image of the Signature
- Payment Options to submit the Application Fee such as Debit Card / Credit Card
How to apply for BHU SCS 2020?
Candidates will have to follow certain steps in order to fill the BHU SCS 2020 Application Form. The steps for the same are given below:
The are basically two major steps to apply for BHU SCS 2020 are given below:
Step 1: Register- Candidates are required to first register themselves by providing their email address and contact number. Then click on “Apply For Admission” on the page of BHU Entrance Test Portal which is bhuonline.in. Then start filling the Registration Form and enter all the asked details.
- After the registration process is completed, candidates need to do the activate and validate the registration. After the registration, a validation code will be sent to you on your registered e-mail id.
- Click on that link, a validation page will appear on your screen. On that page, you are required to enter the validation code to complete the registration process.
Step 2: Filling of Authentication Form- After the successful validation, you will be able to fill the Authentication Form. After the registration process, candidates will have to fill the Authentication Form giving particulars for authentication of their identification.
After filling the Authentication Form, candidates can fill the BHU SCS 2020 Application Form. The step – by – step process to fill BHU SCS Application Form are mentioned below:
- Selection of Course: Candidates are required to select the course as the first step of filling the Application Form. After selecting the course, candidates are required to click on check eligibility option in order to know about the eligibility requirements for a particular course.
- Add New Course: After checking the eligibility, click on “Add New Course”
- Filling up of online application form entry and course selection: After the authentication of identity, candidates will have to enter the details in the online application form and select the course after matching the eligibility criteria.
- Select the Examination Centres: After entering all the asked details, candidates are required to select the test centres as per their preferences.
- Uploading of Photograph and Signature: After all the asked details in the application form, candidates will be required to upload the scanned images of their photograph and signature.
- Review your Application Form: After uploading the documents, it is an important step to first preview your Application Form in order to see that the details which you have entered is authentic and then take a preview of that Application Form.
- Payment of Application Fee: Candidates can pay the fee through online payment gateway. After submitting the application fee, candidates can take a print out of the filled Application Form.
BHU SCS 2020 Photograph and Signature Specifications
Candidates will have to upload the scanned image of their photograph and signature according to a proper format. Candidates can refer to the previous year information from below, this format can be changed as per the demand of the University.
- Candidates must note that they should use black sketch pen for signature.
- The image of the signature should be around 5cm × 1.5 cm.
BHU SCS 2020 Eligibility
Candidates are required to go through the eligibility criteria if they have to apply for BHU SCS. Click Here to check the eligibility of BHU SCS 2020.
BHU SCS 2020 Admit Card
The admit card for BHU SCS 2020 will be uploaded online on the website bhuonline.in. It will be issued for all those students who fill and complete the application form in a proper way. Candidates must keep in mind that they will have to carry Aadhar Card/identification documents with their BHU SCS 2020 Admit Card and they will have to keep in mind that they will not be allowed to sit for the examination unless and until they have the admit card.
About BHU SCS
Banaras Hindu University (BHU) offers admission to various Diploma and Certificate Courses under the umbrella term of Special Courses of study. There are approximately 58 courses which are provided under Special Courses of Study. Candidates can apply for BHU SCS through the online mode only. After appearing in BHU SCS 2020, candidates are required to appear for the Counselling Process at the venue with the call letter.
Insofar, official details of BHU SCS 2020 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as information brochure releases, details will be updated here.