The Banaras Hindu University (BHU) offers BHU SCS admission to various Diploma and Certificate Courses under Special Courses of Study in some Faculties / Departments of the University as well as at Rajiv Gandhi South Campus, Barkachha, Mirzapur. BHU SCS 2017 Name of the courses, Course code number, eligibility requirements, number of seats and fee etc. are given in the Information Brochure given at the end of this page. Candidates may note that Special Courses of Study 2017 Information Bulletin and Application Form are available online. Candidates desirous of BHU admission in Diploma and Certificate shall register on the Entrance Test portal of BHU.
|BHU SCS 2017 Online Application Form is available from||02 Feb 2017|
|Last date for Online submission of Application Forms is|
BHU SCS 2017
BHU SCS 2017 Application form is available on the university Entrance Test Portal. Now the entire process for admission in various courses during the academic session 2017-18 is made online only.
Provision to the extent of 15% supernumerary seats for Foreign Nationals exist, out of which 5% seats will be filled up by children of NRIs [Persons of Indian Origin (PIO)] and 5% by children of Indian workers in Gulf and South Asian Countries.
BHU SCS 2017 Selection Procedure
Admissions shall be made strictly in order of merit which will be based on weighted marks in the qualifying Examination/ other Examinations/ written test/ interview/ any other criteria as per the decision of concerned Faculty/ Department/Centre.
- In case the merits are equal, the candidate having higher percentage of marks at qualifying examination will be preferred.
- In case the aggregate percentages of marks at the qualifying examination are also equal then preference shall be given to a candidate who has higher marks in the concerned subject (if applicable).
- In case the candidates have equal marks in the above stated examinations, then the candidate senior in age shall be given preference.
BHU SCS 2017 Call letter for Counselling
Only those candidates who are qualified shall be informed about the counseling for their admission. If a candidate is called for admission to a particular course on a particular date/dates, he/she shall have to bring with him/her all the necessary documents mentioned in Section 11, in Original, failing which his/her admission shall not be considered.
The Call Letter will be e-mailed to the candidate at the email addresses provided by the candidate in the application form around 15-20 June 2017. SMS alert regarding issue of call letter on the mobile phone registered by the candidate will also be sent.
Important Note: Candidates to note that there will be no postal dispatch of Call letter, which can only be downloaded and printed from the candidate’s e-mail account or downloaded from the BHU’s entrance test portal by giving the unique code allotted at the time of online form submission
Documents Required at the time of Admission
- Mark-Sheets of the QUALIFYING EXAMINATION and all other previous examinations such as High School, Intermediate, Graduation, Post-graduation (as the case may be).
- Matriculation or its equivalent certificate to ascertain the date of birth.
- Caste Certificate issued by the appropriate authority, if admission is sought under SC/ST/OBC Category (SC/ST/OBC Certificate on the basis of which reserved quota seat is claimed).
- Medical Certificate issued by the appropriate authority, if admission is sought under Physically Challenged Category.
- Character Certificate issued by the institution last attended.
- Transfer Certificate (TC) issued by the institution last attended
- Migration Certificate, If passed from a University other than BHU.
Candidates must have in their possession all original documents at the time of admission failing which their admission shall not be considered. However, Marksheet downloaded from the Website of the concerned examining body (subject to verification by the Admission Committee), CONFIDENTIAL MARKSHEETS or PROVISIONAL RESULTS issued by the Registrar/ Controller of Examinations of the concerned University or Secretary of the concerned Board (in case qualifying examination is of Senior Secondary level) shall also be entertained at the time of admission