BHU UET 2019 Counselling: The counselling round always happens after the University declares the entrance result on its official website. Candidates who have qualified the entrance exam according to the eligible marks will go further towards online preference filling of the concerned course. The University will adopt computerized counselling procedure for admissions to various courses during every academic session. As per past year trends, the BHU UET counselling will be held only in online mode. We will update the information as soon as it will be available on the official website of BHU. For more information on BHU UET 2019 Counselling, candidates must scroll down.
BHU UET 2019 Counselling
The first round of counselling will take place after the result declaration. Candidates will require to fill the online preference for the courses they want to pursue their studies onto. Apart from that, candidates will be also called for the offline courses allotment as per the ranking secured by them.
Important Events and Dates
|BHU UET 2019 Counselling||Important Dates|
|Entrance Day||Apr-May 2019|
|Result Declaration||2nd week of Jun 2019|
|Counselling Starts from||1st week of Jul 2019|
Counselling: The Counselling will start on the official website www.bhuonline.in.
BHU UET 2019 Counselling Procedure
Candidates must check out the counselling procedure of BHU UET 2019.
- Preference Entry through online mode (on or after the issue of Call Letter and before the Counselling Date)
Candidates are required to fill the course preference details through their candidate portal. In the Preference Entry Form, a candidate is required to give his/her preference of the following:
- Honours Subject [Subject Combination]-[for B.Sc.(Hons.)]
- Honours Subject- for BA(Hons)
- Choice of Course.
- Preference of location.
- Seat Type
NOTE: Give your order of preference carefully. No section of the online preference form should be left blank. If any section is left blank, it will be presumed that candidate is not interested in that option.
- Activity on the day of Counselling
Reach the counseling venue at the prescribed time/date given in the Call letter. Contact the Counseling Centre/Venue Incharge and mark your attendance by signing the attendance sheet available with the Counseling Centre Incharge. Candidates have to be alert while filling the course preference and in case if the mind changes on the spot then aspirants can request at the Counselling centre/Venue incharge for the same.
3. Activity on the next day of Counselling date
Candidates must submit the proof of payment of admission fee to the Counselling Centre/Venue Incharge latest by 04:00 pm on the next day of the Counselling (deadline for payment of Fee). This will not be required if the fee is paid Online payment through credit card/ debit card through the payment gateway available on the Entrance Test portal. In case they fail to produce the evidence/proof of payment by the said deadline, it will be presumed that he/she is not interested in the admission and his/her provisional admission letter shall be treated as cancelled/withdrawn.
Documents Required at the time of Admission
Candidates need to submit the following documents at the time of admission in the preferred course. Without these documents, no admission application will be accepted by the University. So, it is advised to all the candidates to be careful regarding this matter of concern.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Migration Certificate, if passed from a university other than BHU (To be submitted not later than 90 days of admission).
- High School Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- Intermediate (+2) Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- Mark sheets of High School/equivalent & Intermediate (+2)/equivalent.
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- UET Admit Card issued from the office of the Controller of Examinations, BHU.
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate on the basis of which reserved quota seat is claimed.
- Certificate(s) in support of claim for ‘Sports Seats’.
- Certificate of being the son/daughter of a permanent in-service employee/Retired/Reemployed/ Deceased employee of BHU in the prescribed format issued by the Central Registry.