Bihar Agricultural University Admit Card 2020 – Bihar Agricultural University has released the admit card for all it’s Master’s and Ph.D applicants for the entrance exam, on its official website, bausabour.ac.in. Candidates have to select the application form and then enter the application number and password. No candidate is allowed to enter the exam hall without a valid Bihar Agricultural University Admit Card 2020. To get more details on Bihar Agricultural University Admit Card, keep reading!
Latest: BAU has released the admit card for PG and Ph.D entrance exam 2020. Scroll down to get it.
Bihar Agricultural University Admit Card 2020
Will send you update by SMS and Mail
The Bihar Agricultural University Admit Card 2020 contains candidate’s name, exam venue, exam roll number and exam timings. Candidates can check the schedule related to its various events, from below. After closing the application form process, the link to download admit card is updated here. The candidate can download it from here directly.
|Downloading of Admit Card from University Website|
25 – 29 Nov 2020
|Date of Examination|
29 Nov 2020
Admit Card: Click here to download the Bihar Agricultural University PG and Ph.D Admit Card 2020.
Official Website: bausabour.ac.in
Bihar Agricultural University Admission 2020 Revised Schedule Notice
The candidates can check the new schedule from below –
Click here to download the above Notice
How To Download Bihar Agricultural University Admit Card 2020?
Candidates have to follow these steps to download their admit cards for Master and Ph.D. offline entrance test:
- Visit the official website or directly click on the link provided below the table.
- Click on the link which says “Bihar Agricultural University Admit Card 2020”.
- Enter the Registration Id and Password. And then click on “Sign In” button to download the admit card.
- Your Bihar Agricultural University Admit Card 2020 is displayed on device’s screen.
- Download it, take two print outs and carry them necessarily on the day at the exam hall.
Details Mentioned On Bihar Agricultural University Admit Card 2020
Before downloading a copy of the Bihar Agricultural University Admit Card 2020, candidates must check whether these details are printed correctly.
- Candidate’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Registration Number
- Father’s Name
- Contact Number
- Mobile Number
- Exam Venue Address
- Exam Date and Time
Bihar Agricultural University Admit Card 2020 General Instructions
- Duplicate Admit card will be issued by the Registrar one day before the date of examination on payment of specified fee for which 2 photographs and proof of application submission have to produce by the candidate himself/herself.
- The candidate shall be present at the centre half an hour before the commencement of the Examination.
- Candidate will not be admitted to the Examination Hall after the commencement of the Examination.
- Candidate who does not produce the Admit Card shall not be allowed to sit in the examination hall by the Centre Superintendent/Invigilator.
- Candidate must preserve the Admit Card till his/her admission in the institution/Department.
- Candidates are not allowed to leave the Examination Hall before expiry of the time and handing over the OMR sheet and Question paper (Test Booklet) to the concerned Invigilator.
- The candidate shall not remove any page(s) from the Test Booklet and if any page(s) is/are found missing from his/her booklet, he/she will be prosecuted against and shall be liable for cancellation of his/her candidature and legal action.
- The candidate must fill in the Box with black ballpoint pen of good quality.
- Candidates are not allowed to bring any books, notes or calculator, cell phone etc. in the Examination Hall.
- Candidate must follow the instructions strictly as given by the invigilators in the examination hall. No cutting or overwriting is allowed.
- Impersonation in any form will lead to cancellation of candidature and legal action.
Bihar Agricultural University 2020 Result
Bihar Agricultural University will release the result of Master’s and Ph.D. entrance over its official website, www.bausabour.ac.in. Usually, the result will be declared in the form of a merit list. On the basis of the name appearing of the selected candidates, the University will invite to appear for counseling round. After the counseling candidate will be allowed to take admission in their particular courses.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.