Bihar Agricultural University has released the Bihar Agricultural University Admit Card 2018 for entrance test which will be held for admission into Master’s Degree and Ph.d. Degree in Agriculture Faculty course for academic year 2018-19. Admit Card for Bihar University has been released online at the official website. Candidates who will fill the application form on time are able to download their Bihar Agricultural University Admit Card 2018. Candidates will not be allowed to take entry without Admit Card 2018. Candidates can get complete details on Bihar Agricultural University Admit Card 2018 from this page.
Bihar Agricultural University Admit Card 2018
Candidates must download their admit card on or before the commencement of examination to save their time at the last moment. Candidate should take two print outs of admit card and bring it safe at the examination hall. The admit card contains candidate’s name, exam venue, its roll number and exam timings.
|Downloading of Admit Card starts from||10 Jun 2018|
|Date of Examination||17 Jun 2018|
Admit Card: Click here to download the Bihar Agricultural University Admit Card 2018.
Official Website: www.bausabour.com.
How to download admit card?
Candidates have to follow these steps to download admit card:
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the link which says “Bihar Agricultural University Admit Card 2018”.
- Admit Card page will be opened.
- Enter the Registration Id and then click on submit.
- Your Bihar Agricultural University Admit Card 2018 will be displayed.
- Download it , take two print outs and must bring at the exam hall.
Directions for Candidates
- Duplicate Admit card will be issued by the Registrar one day before the date of examination on payment of Rs. 50.00 for which two photographs and proof of application submission have to produce by the candidate himself/herself.
- The candidate shall be present at the centre 30 minutes before the commencement of the Examination.
- Candidate will not be admitted to the Examination Hall after 30 minutes from the commencement of the Examination.
- Candidate who does not produce the Admit Card shall not be allowed to sit in the examination hall by the Centre Superintendent/Invigilator.
- Candidate must preserve the Admit Card till his/her admission in the institution/Department.
- Candidates are not allowed to leave the Examination Hall before expiry of the time and handing over the OMR sheet and Question paper (Test Booklet) to the concerned Invigilator.
- The candidate shall not remove any page(s) from the Test Booklet and if any page(s) is/are found missing from his/her booklet, he/she will be prosecuted against and shall be liable for cancellation of his/her candidature and legal action.
- The candidate must fill in the Box with black ballpoint pen of good quality.
- Candidates are not allowed to bring any books, notes or calculator, cell phone etc. in the Examination Hall. 10. Candidate must follow the instructions strictly as given by the invigilators in the examination hall. 11. No cutting or overwriting is allowed. 12. Impersonation in any form will lead to cancellation of candidature and legal action.