Bihar Agricultural University Admit Card 2019 – Bihar Agricultural University has issues all it’s Master’s and Ph.D applicants admit card for the entrance exam, on its official website www.bausabour.ac.in. Admit Card releases between Jun 10-Jun 16, 2019. Candidates just need their Registration IDs to retrieve their admit cards for the exam. No candidate is allowed to enter the exam hall without a valid Bihar Agricultural University Admit Card 2019. To get more details on Bihar Agricultural University Admit Card, keep reading!
Bihar Agricultural University Admit Card 2019
The Bihar Agricultural University Admit Card 2019 contains candidate’s name, exam venue, exam roll number and exam timings. Candidates can check the schedule related to its various events, from below. After closing the application form process, the link to download admit card is updated here. The candidate can download it from here directly.
|Downloading of Admit Card starts from||10-16 Jun 2019|
|Date of Examination||16 Jun 2019|
Admit Card: Click here to download Bihar Agricultural University Admit Card 2019.
How To Download Bihar Agricultural University Admit Card 2019?
Candidates have to follow these steps to download their admit cards for Master and Ph.D. offline entrance test:
- Visit the official website or directly click on the link provided below the table.
- Click on the link which says “Bihar Agricultural University Admit Card 2019”.
- Enter the Registration Id or Registered contact number. And then click on submit to proceed.
- Your Bihar Agricultural University Admit Card 2019 will be displayed on device’s screen.
- Download it , take two print outs and carry them necessarily on the day at the exam hall.
Details Mentioned On Bihar Agricultural University Admit Card 2019
Before downloading a copy of the Bihar Agricultural University Admit Card 2019, candidates must check whether these details are printed correctly.
- Candidate’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Registration Number
- Father’s Name
- Contact Number
- Mobile Number
- Exam Venue Address
- Exam Date and Time
Bihar Agricultural University Admit Card 2019 General Instructions
- Duplicate Admit card will be issued by the Registrar one day before the date of examination on payment of specified fee for which 2 photographs and proof of application submission have to produce by the candidate himself/herself.
- The candidate shall be present at the centre half an hour before the commencement of the Examination.
- Candidate will not be admitted to the Examination Hall after the commencement of the Examination.
- Candidate who does not produce the Admit Card shall not be allowed to sit in the examination hall by the Centre Superintendent/Invigilator.
- Candidate must preserve the Admit Card till his/her admission in the institution/Department.
- Candidates are not allowed to leave the Examination Hall before expiry of the time and handing over the OMR sheet and Question paper (Test Booklet) to the concerned Invigilator.
- The candidate shall not remove any page(s) from the Test Booklet and if any page(s) is/are found missing from his/her booklet, he/she will be prosecuted against and shall be liable for cancellation of his/her candidature and legal action.
- The candidate must fill in the Box with black ballpoint pen of good quality.
- Candidates are not allowed to bring any books, notes or calculator, cell phone etc. in the Examination Hall.
- Candidate must follow the instructions strictly as given by the invigilators in the examination hall. No cutting or overwriting is allowed.
- Impersonation in any form will lead to cancellation of candidature and legal action.
Bihar Agricultural University 2019 Result
Bihar Agricultural University will release the result of Master’s and Ph.D. entrance over its official website, www.bausabour.ac.in. Usually, the result will be declared in the form of a merit list by 05 July 2019. On the basis of the name appearing of the selected candidates, the University will invite to appear for counseling round. After the counseling candidate will be allowed to take admission in their particular courses.