Bihar Agricultural University has released Bihar Agricultural University Application Form 2019 over its official website, www.bausabour.ac.in. For Ph.D. and Master’s Degree, a candidate needs to appear and qualify for university level exam. Whereas, for UG programs, a candidate needs to have either passed ICAR AIEE or BCECE. Candidates need to pay an application fee of Rs. 500 and Rs.700, respectively for Master’s and Ph.D in online mode. To know more about Bihar Agricultural University Application Form 2019, a candidate can keep reading!
Bihar Agricultural University Application Form 2019
On the basis of the details provided on the Bihar Agricultural University Application Form 2019, a candidate’s admit card is printed. Later, these details are verified at the time of counselling. Candidates can keep a check on the Bihar Agricultural University Application 2019 related events, from below.
|Online Application starts on||25 Apr 2019|
|Last date of Online Application||25 May 2019|
Apply Online: Click here to apply for Bihar Agricultural University Application Form 2019.
Bihar Agricultural University Application Form 2019 Fee
Only after a candidate has made the payment of BAU Application form 2019 fee, candidate’s application is considered to be successfully submitted.
Application Fee – We have provided you with the application fee for BAU admission.
Mode of Payment – Online
|Courses||GENERAL / EBC / BC / RCG||SC / ST|
|For Master Degree Programmes||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 250/-|
|For PhD Degree Programmes||Rs. 700/-||Rs. 350/-|
How To Apply For Bihar Agricultural University 2019?
There are generally 4 steps to apply for Masters or Ph.D programs at Bihar Agricultural University. Check the same from below!
Start by visiting the official website or directly click on the link, provided below the table, after its activation.
Step – I
- Enter Your Mobile Number
- Enter OTP to complete the Registration
Step – II
- Select your domicile state
- Select the program (Master Degree/Ph.D. Degree) you wish to apply.
- Select your Category (UR/EWS/BC/EBC/SC/ST/ RCG)
- In case of a master degree programme choose the maximum five subjects of your choice.
Step – III
- Fill your personal details in English as per application form.
- Provide your 12 digit AADHAR Number
- Fill particulars of academic qualification correctly
Step – IV
- Upload your recent colour photograph and signature.
- Photograph and signature should be in JPG/JPEG format.
- Size of photograph should be between 10 kb to 300 kb.
- Size of signature should be between 10 kb to 100 kb.
- Make Payment.
- Application fee in payable on line mode using Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
- Take a print out of your application form for your record.
- Candidates have no need to submit a Hard copy of application form or certificate to this office at the time of online application.
- The candidate will have to carry a copy of application print out along with necessary documents at the time of counseling
Documents Required For Bihar Agricultural University Application Form 2019
Candidates are advised to keep the following documents ready at the time of filling the Bihar Agricultural University Application Form 2019. A candidate also needs to get these documents verified at the time of counselling.
- Educational Qualification Proof – Class 10, 12 and Bachelor’s Marksheet/Passing Certificate
- Aadhar Enrollment Number – AADHAR Card
- Domicile Certificate – If applying under Bihar Domicile
- Category Certificate – If applying for a category
- Passport Size Photograph – For identification purpose
Bihar Agricultural University 2019 Admit Card
Bihar Agricultural University issues admit card to such candidates over its official website, www.bausabour.ac.in. Candidate who does not produce the Admit Card shall not be allowed to sit in the examination hall by the Centre Superintendent/Invigilator. The admit card will be released by officials during Jun 10, 2019 to Jun 16, 2019. Due to any reasons, if a candidate is not able to download their admit card from the website, he/she can submit an additional fee, along with 2 photographs and a copy of filled in application to the Registrar to get a duplicate one.