Bihar Agricultural University Result – The result of the entrance test will be released online on the official website of the University. On the basis of the marks secured by the candidate, shortlisting of the candidates will be done for the final selection round of counselling. The Bihar Agricultural University Result will be based on the merit list which is prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the Competitive Entrance Exam. There will be cut off marks in the merit list of the Competitive Entrance Exam. Candidates can get complete details on Bihar Agricultural University Result 2020 from this page.
Latest: Bihar Agricultural University has revised schedule for PG/Ph.D Admission 2020. Scroll down to get more information.
Bihar Agricultural University Result 2020
The candidates have to opt the subject at the time of counseling on the basis of seat availability and reservation policy of Bihar Government. In case of a tie of marks then their age will determine the priority. Candidates can check the schedule of Bihar Agricultural University Result, from below. After the declaration of result on the official website, a direct link is provided here.
|Date of Examination|
29 Nov 2020
|Publication of Result on University Website|
15 Dec 2020
|Date of Counselling|
|Classes Start from|
Result: The Bihar Agricultural University Result 2020 can be check from the University website – bausabour.ac.in.
Bihar Agricultural University Admission 2020 Revised Schedule Notice
The candidates can check the new schedule from below –
Click here to download the above Notice
Bihar Agricultural University has revised the important date due to current situation on COVID-19 pandemic. Check the official notice image is given below.
- Click here to download the above notice.
How to check Bihar Agricultural University Result 2020?
Candidates have to follow these steps to check the result:
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the link on top of the page which says “view and download result”
- Result page will be opened.
- Enter the Application No. and Password then hit the Sign In button.
- Your Bihar Agricultural University Result 2020 will be displayed.
- Download it and keep it safe for further references.
Candidates called for counseling will be required to submit their relevant documents in original as given below with one set of self-attested photocopies.:
- High School/equivalent examination mark sheet as well as certificate for proof of age.
- 10+2/Intermediate Examination certificate and marks sheet.
- Bachelor Degree Certificate/ Provisional Degree Certificate and Transcript.
- Master Degree Certificate/ Provisional Degree Certificate and Transcript (For Ph.D. Programme)
- Character Certificate from Head of the Institution last attended.
- Domicile Certificate issued by the Competent Authority.
- Caste certificate issued by the Competent Authority. (in case candidates claiming reservation).
Counselling does not guarantee admission. It depends on merit and availability of seats in a particular Stream/ Faculty. In case, candidates fail to attend the counselling his/her candidature shall automatically stand rejected.
Reservation of Seats
The Category (UR/EWS/BC/EBC/RCG/SC/ST) declared by the candidate in the application form will be final. No subsequent change will be allowed. Reservation of seats shall be given as per Bihar Government Policy
Refusal of Admission
- The Vice-Chancellor reserves the right to refuse the admission of any candidate despite his/her fulfilment of the academic requirements for admission on the basis of Entrance Test-cum Academic performance, for reasons to be recorded in writing, whose admission in the opinion of the Vice-Chancellor shall not be in the best interest of the University. The decision of the Vice-Chancellor shall be final.
- The students who have been permanently dropped or temporarily dismissed from this/any University either on account of poor academic performance or on account of act of indiscipline or those who have been debarred from seeking admission in this University shall not be allowed to appear in the Competitive Test or shall also not be allowed to seek admission as a sponsored candidate. Even if such a candidate has appeared in the competitive Test either by concealing the facts or due to oversight, he shall not be eligible for admission.
- Candidates found using unfair means in Entrance Competitive Test of this University shall be permanently debarred from appearing in the future in the Competitive Test of the University.
- It is the responsibility of the candidate to furnish full and correct information on the application form. Any admission made on the basis of wrong or concealed information, supplied by the candidates or due to any oversight or error in the Registrar office and detected subsequent to the admission or joining of the candidate would be cancelled at the cost and risk of the candidate.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.