Bihar Agricultural University offers admission into various Master’s Degree and Ph.d. Degree in Agriculture stream through entrance test. The result will be declared on 05 July 2019 on the official website as well as the direct link will also update here. On the basis of the marks secured a candidate is called for the final selection round of counseling. The Bihar Agricultural University Result 2019 will be based on the merit list which is prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the Competitive Entrance Exam. There will be cut off marks in the merit list of the Competitive Entrance Exam. Candidates can get complete details on Bihar Agricultural University Result 2019 from this page.
Bihar Agricultural University Result 2019
The candidates have to opt the subject at the time of counseling on the basis of seat availability and reservation policy of Bihar Government. In case of a tie of marks then their age will determine the priority. Candidates can check the schedule of Bihar Agricultural University Result, from below. After the declaration of result on official website a direct link will also provide here, that will be update after the announcement of result from conducting body.
|Date of Examination||16 Jun 2019|
|Publication of Result on University Website||05 Jul 2019|
|Date of Counselling||12 Jul 2019|
|Classes Start from||18 Jul 2019|
How to check Bihar Agricultural University Result 2019?
Candidates have to follow these steps to check the result:
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the link on top of the page which says “view and download result”
- Result page will be opened.
- Enter the registration id or mobile number.
- Your Bihar Agricultural University Result 2019 will be displayed.
- Download it and keep it safe for the further references.
Candidates called for counseling will be required to submit their relevant documents in original as given below with one set of self-attested photocopies.:
- High School/equivalent examination mark sheet as well as certificate for proof of age.
- 10+2/Intermediate Examination certificate and marks sheet.
- Bachelor Degree Certificate/ Provisional Degree Certificate and Transcript.
- Master Degree Certificate/ Provisional Degree Certificate and Transcript (For Ph.D. Programme)
- Character Certificate from Head of the Institution last attended.
- Domicile Certificate issued by the Competent Authority.
- Caste certificate issued by the Competent Authority. (in case candidates claiming reservation).
Counselling does not guarantee admission. It depends on merit and availability of seats in a particular Stream/ Faculty. In case, candidates fail to attend the counselling his/her candidature shall automatically stand rejected.
Reservation of Seats
The Category (UR/EWS/BC/EBC/RCG/SC/ST) declared by the candidate in the application form will be final. No subsequent change will be allowed. Reservation of seats shall be given as per Bihar Government Policy
Refusal of Admission
- The Vice-Chancellor reserves the right to refuse the admission of any candidate despite his/her fulfilment of the academic requirements for admission on the basis of Entrance Test-cum Academic performance, for reasons to be recorded in writing, whose admission in the opinion of the Vice-Chancellor shall not be in the best interest of the University. The decision of the Vice-Chancellor shall be final.
- The students who have been permanently dropped or temporarily dismissed from this/any University either on account of poor academic performance or on account of act of indiscipline or those who have been debarred from seeking admission in this University shall not be allowed to appear in the Competitive Test or shall also not be allowed to seek admission as a sponsored candidate. Even if such a candidate has appeared in the competitive Test either by concealing the facts or due to oversight, he shall not be eligible for admission.
- Candidates found using unfair means in Entrance Competitive Test of this University shall be permanently debarred from appearing in the future in the Competitive Test of the University.
- It is the responsibility of the candidate to furnish full and correct information on the application form. Any admission made on the basis of wrong or concealed information, supplied by the candidates or due to any oversight or error in the Registrar office and detected subsequent to the admission or joining of the candidate would be canceled at the cost and risk of the candidate.