Bihar B.Ed 2020 Counselling – Lalit Narayan Mithila University (LNMU), Bihar, has started the counselling registration process for Bihar B.Ed 2020. The last date to register for the same is today. To participate in the counselling process the qualified candidates of the B.Ed CET 2020 have to register themselves. The registration of counselling is done online from the official website i.e. bihar-cetbed-lnmu.in. This is Followed by Bihar B.Ed 2020 choice filling and allotment of colleges. To know how to register for counselling, counselling fee etc, scroll down below.
For Bihar CET B.Ed 2021 – Click here
– LNMU, Bihar has released the notification Notification Regarding Spot Admission. Scroll down to check it.
– LNMU, Bihar has released the notification regarding the Minority Candidates, Document Verification and Admission For Candidates, etc. Scroll down to check the details.
– College Wise Schedule for Document Verification has released. Check Here
– Details of Venue for Document Verification have released. Get Here
– Counselling Call Letter for Document Verification of Bihar B.Ed. Combined Entrance Test (CET – B.Ed.) 2020 is available. Get Here
– The cut off rank is available for Government and Private Colleges for Bihar B.Ed 2020 Admission. Scroll down to check.
Bihar B.Ed 2020 Counselling
Counselling is done to allot seats to the candidates as per the availability of seats in the participating institutes. To check the important events and complete the schedule of Bihar B.Ed 2020 Counselling check the below table.
|Bihar B.Ed 2020 Counselling||Dates|
|Announcement of result|
01 Oct 2020
|Commencement of Counselling|
07 Oct 2020
|Date of Choice Filling of Qualified Candidates & Payment|
of Counselling Registration Fee
|07 – |
|First Round of Counselling||Dates|
|Display of Allotted College|
|Payment of admission fee (online)|| |
|Display of final allotment list|
|Physical Verification of Documents at Concerned|
|09 -12 Nov 2020|
23 – 25 Nov 2020
|Display of the List of the Students Admitted in the Colleges||28 Nov 2020|
- Click here to download the Bihar B.Ed 2020 Counselling Revised Schedule.
- Click here to download the complete schedule for Bihar B.Ed CET 2020 Admission.
official website bihar-cetbed-lnmu.in
Bihar B.Ed 2020 Counselling Important Notification
Notification Regarding Spot Admission – Click here to check the details.
Notification For Minority Candidates –
Notification Regarding Document Verification –
Notification Regarding Admission For Candidates –
Notification Regarding Admission For Colleges –
Bihar B.Ed 2020 Cut Off Rank
The cut off ranks are available for Govt and Private Colleges –
- Click here to download the Cut Off for Bihar B.Ed Government and Constituent Colleges.
- Click here to download the Cut Off for Bihar B.Ed Private Colleges.
Bihar B.Ed 2020 Counselling Procedure
Qualified candidates of the entrance exam have to register themselves for the counselling round. Check the detailed counselling procedure by reading the steps given below.
Candidate’s Registration – Candidate quickly has to register online by visiting the official website given above on the page or also provides the link after the beginning of the counselling process.
Payment of Counselling Fee – Candidate’s registration is considered only after paying the counselling fee as mentioned in the below image.
Choice Filling – After registering for the counselling, the candidate has to fill the colleges as per the choices as per the preferences marked in order.
Submission – Now, completing the whole process of choice filling and marking of preferences, candidate has to submit the choices by entering on the submit button.
College Allotment – As per the candidate’s merit and preferences chosen by them the college is allotted to the candidate. If the candidate is satisfied with the allotted college then, candidate has to visit the respective college for paying the admission fee.
Do You Know?
If you’re not satisfied with the allotted college you can cancel and participate in the next counselling round without paying the additional registration fee.
Documents to carry for Bihar B.Ed 2020 Counselling
On the counselling day, candidate needs to carry some documents to the counselling venue in both original as well as in the self-attested form. Original documents will be returned after the verification. Below the list is given of documents that the candidate has to carry.
- Bihar B.Ed. Result/ Scorecard 2020
- Colored Photographs as used in the Application Form
- Bihar B.Ed. Counselling Registration Form 2020
- Matriculation Marksheet
- Intermediate Marksheet
- Bachelor’s /Master’s Degree
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD certificate (if applicable)
- Bihar B.Ed. Admit Card 2020
Bihar B.Ed 2020 Counselling list of Participating Institutes
For the upcoming 2020 session below listed institutes are participating in the counselling for enrolling the students as per the seat availability in the B.Ed course.
- Aryabhatta Gyan University, Patna
- Jai Prakash University, Chhapra
- Munger University, Munger
- Nalanda Open University, Patna
- Magadha University, Bodhgaya
- Patliputra University, Patna
- Purnea University, Purnea
- Veer Kunwer Singh University, Aara
- Bhimrao Ambedkar University, Muzaffarpur
- Kameshwar Singh Darbhanga Sanskrit University, Darbhanga
- Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University, Madhapur
Bihar B.Ed 2020 Reservation
The university has reserved seats for different categories. Read from below to know about the category reservation.
|Reserved category girls:|
RCG and WBC
Bihar B.Ed 2020 Exam
For admission in Bachelor’s of Education (B.Ed) every year the Lalit Narayan Mithila University (LNMU) conducts the state level entrance exam. The exam is conducted in offline mode. Candidates are enrolled in the course on the basis of merit and choices filled by them. A total of 11 Institutes participate in the counselling. Candidate’s are also offered choice for college at the time of counselling registration.
Bihar B.Ed CET 2020 Counselling Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : Yes, it's compulsory to register in order to sit for counselling.
Ans : No, a candidate can be enrolled only in the colleges marked by him/her at the time of choice filling.
Ans : Yes, the candidate from the General category has to pay Rs. 1000/- while those who belong from BC/EBC/Women/EWS have to pay Rs. 750/- and Rs. 500/- by the SC/ST candidates.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.