Bihar BAMS BUMS BHMS Counselling 2020 – The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) conducts counselling for admission to BAMS, BUMS and BHMS against state quota seats. Candidates are selected for admission as per NEET Rank List. The Board releases the merit list for UGMAC-2020 (BAMS/BHMS/BUMS) at bceceboard.bihar.gov.in. Candidates whose name is included in the merit list are then eligible to participate in the Counselling. Selected candidates will have to register online in order to take participate in Bihar BAMS BUMS BHMS Counselling. Check more details on Bihar BAMS BUMS BHMS Counselling 2020 from this page. is conducting the
– BCECEB has released the Date & Time for MOP-UP Round Counselling of Under Graduate Ayush Courses(BAMS/BHMS/BUMS) in Govt.& Private Ayush Colleges on the basis of NEET[UG] 2020 – Download PDF Here
– BCECEB has released the notification for Mop Up Counselling of UGMAC Ayush [BAMS/BHMS/BUMS] 2020. Check more details below.
– BCECEB has released a vacant seat position for 2nd Counselling of UGMAC Ayush [BAMS/BHMS/BUMS] 2020. Click here to check it.
– BCECEB has released Date & Time for Second Round Counselling of Under Graduate Ayush Courses(BAMS/BHMS/BUMS) in Govt.& Private Ayush Colleges on the basis of NEET [UG] 2020. Click here to check it.
– BCECEB has extended the schedule for the 2nd counselling of Ayush (BAMS/BHMS/BUMS). Check more the details below the schedule table.
– BCECEB has released an important Notice Regarding Change of UGMAC-ID & List of Debarred UGMAC-ID from Unreserved Category in First Counseling of UGMAC [BAMS/BHMS/BUMS] 2020. Click here to check it.
– BCECEB has released rank card for Bihar UGMAC Admission 2020. Scroll down to check it.
– BCECEB has released eligible candidates list along with the counselling schedule for Bihar UGMAC Admission 2020. Scroll down to check it.
Bihar BAMS BUMS BHMS Counselling 2020 – Schedule and Eligible Candidates List
Based on the Merit list / Rank List of NEET (UG)-2020 conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA), candidates are shortlisted for admission in the first year UG Medical courses (BAMis conducting theS/BHMS/BUMS) in Govt. / Private Ayurvedic / Homeopathy / Tibbi Colleges in the state. Check the complete schedule for Bihar BAMS BUMS BHMS 2020 Counselling from the table below.
Schedule and Eligible Candidates List for Counselling: Click here to check the eligible candidates list along with counselling schedule for Bihar UGMAC Admission 2020.
|Bihar BAMS BUMS BHMS Counselling 2020||Important Dates|
|Registration for UGMAC (BAMS/BUMS/BHMS) Counselling 2020 start from||12 Feb 2021|
|Last date to submit the UGMAC 2020 Application Form||16 Feb 2021|
|Last date to pay the application fee to submit the form||16 Feb 2021|
|Form Correction facility starts from||to be announced|
|Publication of Rank Card of UGMAC 2020 (BAMS/BHMS/BUMS)||18 Feb 2021|
|Proposed date of offline Counselling||20 Feb 2021|
|Schedule of 2nd Round Counselling|
|Online Registration starting date|
|Online Registration closing date|
|Last date of payment|
|Publication of Merit list of UGMAC-2020|
|Proposed date of offline 2nd Counselling|
|Schedule of Mop Up Counselling|
|Online Registration starting date||21 Mar 2021|
|Online Registration closing date||23 Mar 2021|
|Last date of payment||23 Mar 2021|
|Publication of Merit list of UGMAC-2020||24 Mar 2021|
|Proposed date of offline Mop-up Counselling||25 Mar 2021|
Bihar BAMS BUMS BHMS Mop Up Counselling Notification
BCECEB has released the notification for Mop Up counselling of UG Medical courses (BAMS/BHMS/BUMS). Check more details below the image:
- Click here to download the Mop-Up Counselling notice
- Click here to download and check the complete notification for the Mop-Up Counselling of Bihar BAMS BUMS BHMS 2020
Bihar BAMS BUMS BHMS Second Counselling 2020 Extension Notice
The last date of admission to Ayush courses has been extended up to March 15, 2021. Hence the last date of Fresh Registration and submission of Online Application Form for Admission to the first year UG Ayush Courses (BAMS / BHMS / BUMS) is recognised Govt. / Private Ayurvedic / Homeopathy / Tibbi colleges of Bihar based on the merit list / Rank List of NEET(UG)- 2020 for 2nd counselling on the basis of vacant seats after 1st counselling held from February 20 to 23, 2021. Check more details below the notice.
- Click here to download the notice.
Bihar BAMS BUMS BHMS Second Counselling 2020 Notice
Click here to download the notice.
Click here to check the Details for filling Online Application Form for Second Round Counselling of Under Graduate Ayush Courses(BAMS/BHMS/BUMS)
Bihar BAMS BUMS BHMS 2020 Rank Card
The rank card for Bihar BAMS BUMS BHMS 2020 has released on the basis of NEET UG 2020 Rank. It has released online at bceceboard.bihar.gov.in. Candidates can check the rank card by using UGMAC ID and Date of birth. The direct link to check the rank card is provided below.
Rank Card: Click here to check the UGMAC 2020 Rank Card for Bihar BAMS BUMS BHMS Admission.
Bihar BAMS BUMS BHMS Counselling 2020 Notice
Click here to download the notice.
Bihar BAMS BUMS BHMS 2020 Application Form – Open
The application form for Bihar BAMS BUMS BHMS Counselling 2020 has been released online at the Board’s website. It is available in two parts- Part A and Part B. In order to apply online, candidates need to register first, then fill in their personal details, upload photo and signature, provide their educational information, pay the counselling fee and submit the form. Candidates must take a print out of Part A and Part B of UGMAC BAMS BUMS BHMS 2020 Application Form as it is required at the time of counselling.
Apply Online: Click here to apply for the registration for Bihar BAMS BUMS BHMS 2020.
Documents to Keep Ready Before Applying Online
- Email id
- Mobile number
- Scanned / Soft copy passport size photograph
- Scanned / Soft copy of signature
- Aadhar Card (if available)
- Credit card, Net banking or ATM-cum-Debit card if available
Follow the step-by-step instructions as provided below to apply for Bihar BAMS BUMS BHMS 2020 Counselling:
Step 1: Register Online
- Click on the direct link given on this page to register online.
- Now for registration, students need to fill in their name, date of birth, NEET 2020 Roll number, NEET 2020 Application number, NEET 2020 Rank, email id, mobile number, etc.
- Submit the registration details, after which, the candidates will receive a SMS which will contain an “ACTIVATION CODE” that is to be used by the candidate to activate his/her account.
- After activating the account, click on the “Sign in” button and enter the email Id and password to proceed further.
Step 2: Personal Information – After successfully registrating online and activating the account, the candidate need to click on the “Sign in” button again and thereafter complete the required entries regarding personal information on the computer screen. Then click on “Save & Continue” button to proceed further.
Step 3: Upload Photo and Signature – After entering the personal information, next the candidates have to upload their passport size photograph and signature as per the speciffication and format. After uploading the photo and signature click on “Save & Continue” button.
Step 4: Educational Information – In the next screen, the candidates need to enter their educational information on the computer screen and click on “Save & Continue” button.
Step 5: Pay Counselling Fee – It is advised to the candidates to verify all the information given in the Application Form. If any information is found wrong, then the candidate should click “Back to Edit” button and make required corrections, or else proceed to pay the required amount of the application fee.
Step 6: Download Submitted Application Form – Finally, on completion of the above-given steps, the candidates download Hard Copy (Part-A & and Part-B) of online submitted Application Form and keep the same safely as it is required on the day of the counselling.
Bihar BAMS BUMS BHMS 2020 Counselling Fee – In order to submit the application form, the candidates need to pay the following amount for counselling fee:
|Unreserved/ BC / EBC candidates||Rs. 1200/-|
|SC / ST / DQ candidates||Rs. 600/-|
Mode of Payment: Candidates need to pay the above-given amount of the application fee through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking. Additional with the counselling fee, candidate has to pay the processing charge.
Bihar BAMS BUMS BHMS 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Students must check that they fulfill the eligibility criteria before appying for counselling. Candidates can check the Bihar BAMS BUMS BHMS Eligibility Criteria from below:
Age Limit: For admission in BAMS/BUMS/BHMS, the students should be of 17 years as on December 31, 2001.
Bihar BAMS BUMS BHMS Counselling 2020 Reservation of Seats
Candidates can check the reservation of seats in Govt/ Private AYUSH colleges for different categories as given below:A
AAs per previous year!
|Scheduled Cast (SC)||16%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||1%|
|Extremely Backward Class (EBC)||18%|
|Backward Class (BC)||12%|
|Reserved Category Girls (RCG)||3%|
Bihar BAMS BUMS BHMS Counselling 2020 Seat Details
Candidates can check the distribution of seats in Govt/ Private AYUSH colleges from below:
As per previous year!
|Govt. medical/ Dental College||Central Nominees||All India Quota Seats||Available seats for Counselling|
|Govt. Medical College Bettiah||–||15||85|
|Vardhman Medical College, Pawapuri, Nalanda||–||15||85|
|Patna Dental College, Patna||4||6||30|
Documents to be Required at the time of Bihar BAMS BUMS BHMS Counselling 2020
Shortlisted candidates have to submit the following documents in original at the time of counselling/ allotment on the scheduled date:
- Original Admit Card of NEET(UG)-2020.
- Rank Card of UGMAC-2020 for BAMS/BHMS/BUMS.
- Print out of Choice Slip.
- Passing Certificate / Marks Sheet / Admit Card of Matric / equivalent Examination.
- Passing Certificate / Marks Sheet / Admit Card of Intermediate Sc / equivalent Examination.
- Certificate for Residence of Bihar duly issued by Concerned C.O. countersigned by DM/ SDO (Civil) of permanent residence.
- Caste Certificate duly issued by Concerned C.O. countersigned by DM / SDO (Civil).
- All the Certificates in Original as per the requirements of the prospectus of UGMAC-2020.
- The Certificates in original as per the requirements of para 3.6.2 of the Prospectus of UGMAC-2020 (if applicable).
- Six copies of the passport size Photograph which was pasted on the Admit Card NEET(UG)-2020.
- Copy of Aadhar Card.
- Downloaded print of Online filled Application Form (Part-A & Part-B) UGMAC-2020.
- The Verification Slip as downloaded along with Allotment order in 2 copies
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) is developed under Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Act, 1995. It conducts many exams to grant admission in Medical, Engineering and Agricultural streams. BCECEB conducts counselling on the basis of merit and ranks of the candidates. In the year 2020, BCECEB conducts counselling for Bihar BAMS BUMS BHMS on the basis of NEET 2020. Those candidates who qualified in NEET 2020 will get admission in BAMS, BUMS and BHMS course in the medical colleges of Bihar.
Official Website: bceceboard.bihar.gov.in
For more Information on Bihar BAMS BUMS BHMS Counselling, download information brochrue here.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.