Bihar Institute of Law Admission 2021 – Magadh University conducts Bachelor of Law Entrance Test for admission to LL.B. (Three year Degree course), hereinafter called BILAT, for admission every year. The admission shall be made strictly according to the merit list prepared on the basis of said Entrance Test, subject to fulfilling of eligibility requirements mentioned below and the general laws of the university concerning admission. Candidates can check the complete information of Bihar Institute of Law Admission 2021 like application process, eligibility criteria, and other important information through this page below.
Bihar Institute of Law Admission 2021 – BILAT
Interested candidates can apply for Bachelor of Law Entrance Test for admission to LL.B. (Three year Degree course). Before going to apply candidates must check all the details carefully. Candidates can check all the details of Bihar Institute of Law Admission 2021 like schedule, application procedure, eligibility criteria, selection procedure from this page given below.
|Last date of for receipt of dully filled up application form||to be announced|
|Admit card to be distributed at Bihar Institute of Law, Patna||to be announced|
|Date of Entrance Test||to be announced|
|Publication of Result for BILAT||to be announced|
|Date of commencement of Admission||to be announced|
|Date of Commencement of classes||to be announced|
BILAT Application Form 2021
Application form for Bihar Institute of Law Admission 2021 will be available at bilpatna.in. Candidates can fill the application form online at the official website of Bihar Institute of Law. Applicant must ensure their eligibility criteria before filling the BILAT Application Form 2021. Candidates can also download application form and Prospectus for Entrance Test from the college website.
Apply Online: Candidates can fill the application for the BILAT 2021 as per schedule.
Application Fee (As per last year): Rs.1100/-
Documents required for Application Form:
- The candidates are required to paste recent and identical colour photographs at the appropriate places in Application Form.
- Application Form with Xerox copies of Photograph (or the Xerox copy of Application form) shall be rejected outrightly.
- Candidates Me advised to keep the sufficient number of extra copies of the same photograph (at least 6 in number for future use in case the candidate is admitted).
The dully filled Application Form, Admit Card and Attendance sheet along with self-attested copies of all Marksheet Certificate (including Matric) & Caste Certificate, PH certificate (if required) be sent to the Principal Bihar Institute of Law, Raja Bazar, Ashiana More, Post – B.V. College, Patna – 800 014. The form should reach to the office of Principal on or before the last date of submission of Form.
BILAT Eligibility Criteria
Admission to LL.B. Part-I shall be open to candidates, having Bachelor’s degree in Arts, Science, Commerce, Engineering or any other discipline from a recognized University or possessing such academic qualification as is considered equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree by any recognized University with at least 45 % marks.
Appearing candidates in final year Bachelors Examination are also eligible to apply for the Entrance test subject to the condition that their examination results of Bachelors Degree must be declared before the date of admission to LL.B. Part-I
Note: The appearing candidate must appear with their final year mark sheet before the Admission.
BILAT Admit Card
BILAT 2021 Admit card will be distributed at Bihar Institute of Law, Patna. Candidates can collect their admit card from there. Applicants may note that the Admit Cards will not be sent by post, they have to collect it in person. The admit card is an important document through which they get important instruction for the exam and also they can enter the exam hall.
BILAT Exam Pattern
The medium of Entrance Test – The medium of entrance test shall be English.
The pattern of Examination – The Entrance Test will be based on objective questions with type multiple choice.
Duration of the test – The duration of the test shall be of two hours
Total Number of seats: 180
Candidates should prepare according to the syllabus of BILAT 2021. Through the syllabus, the candidates will know the amount of time and effort to be given to each chapter. Candidates can use the link below to check BILAT 2021 syllabus.
Click here to check last year BILAT syllabus.
Important Instruction to Candidates appearing at BILAT 2021
- Candidates are advised to reach at the Examination Centre half an hour before the commencement of the Entrance Test.
- The candidate must carry his/her valid Admit Card for the Entrance Test He/she must occupy only his/her allotted seat as per his/her roll number mentioned in the seating plan notified for the Test at the Examination Centre.
- No candidate shall be admitted to the Examination Hall after the scheduled time of the commencement of the Examination.
- No candidate shall be allowed to leave the Examination Hall till the expiry of the full allotted time for the test
- There is no provision to provide or permit a writer/scribe at the Entrance Test except for blind candidates.
- The candidates shall be checked for any resource/help material regularly and at random by the invigilator and other supervisory staff conducting the test, on the slightest doubt.
- Calculator, watch calculator, electronic diary, paper, mobile phones, digital watches with memory, slide rule or any other electronic gadgets etc. are not allowed in the Examination Hall Accordingly, the candidates are required not to bring any of these items /articles.
- Any of the following actions by a candidate shall disqualify him/her to take the Entrance Test, and the result of his/her Entrance Test shall be cancelled and he/she will also be debarred from appearing at the future Entrance Tests conducted by Patna University.
- Tempering with Admit Card including that of Photograph of the candidate on it.
- Not occupying the allotted seat in the Examination Hall.
- Tempering / Disturbing the seating arrangements at the Examination Hall.
- Smuggling-out or Smuggling-in of the Question Booklet-cum-OMR sheet in part or in full, or Test material, or using any resource/help material connected with the BILAT.
- Using unfair means during the Test.
- Making any attempt to influence of Bihar Institute of Law authorities directly or indirectly.
- A person found to impersonate candidates will be lodged by the Centre Superintendent / Authority concerned under the Bihar Conduct of Examination Act, 1981.
- Suppression/concealment of information: The candidate must ensure that he/she is eligible to appear at the Entrance Test. If it is detected at any later stage that he/she did not possess the minimum qualification or there was something against the candidate which would have prevented him/her from being admitted in the said Entrance Test, or, the candidate has provided false information or no information about his/her previous involvement in any act punishable under law or out of gross misconduct and indiscipline, Ms/her candidature shall be out rightly rejected and his/her admission if already made shall be cancelled at any stage and he/she shall be debarred from appearing in any of the future Entrance Exam of the University.
BILAT 2021 Result
The BILAT result will be released at the official website, bilpatna.in. Candidates can check the online result at the bilpatna.in. And direct link provided to check the result of Bihar Institute of Law Admission 2021. The qualified candidates shall get admission in the LL.B. (Three year Degree course) and B.A. LL.B. (Five Years Course).
Check Result: Candidates can check BILAT 2021 Result as per schedule.
- Click here to check the BILAT 2020 II Exam Result.
- Click here to check the BILAT 2020 Result (in gallery section).
BILAT Selection Procedure
Admission in the LAW courses will be done strictly based on the obtained merit list in the entrance exam. Candidates performance in the entrance exam will make merit list on it. So, candidates seeking admission should secure a minimum of 40% marks in the BILAT. In case candidates shall not achieve the 40% marks in the entrance exam, they will be disqualified to the further admission process in LLB. Course in-different of any category.
- In case of equal marks obtained by two or more candidates in the entrance test the candidate obtained higher marks in graduation shall be admitted.
- In case of equal marks obtained in entrance test & Graduation marks by the two or more candidates the candidate having higher age to be admitted on the seat.
BILAT Fee Structure
The fee structure for BILAT 2021 is for the 3 Years & 5 Years course. Candidates can check the annual fee structure from the given table below.
Fee Structure – 3 Year & 5 Years Programmes
|Cost of Admission Registration Form & Prospectus||1100|
|Admission & Other Miscellaneous fee|
3 Years Course
5 Years Course
|30254/- per annum|
35254/- per annum
|Library Charge (Non refundable)||1000|
|College Identity Card||150|
Official Website: bilpatna.in
For more details of Bihar Institute of Law Admission, candidates may check last year Information Brochure
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.