Magadh University conducts Bachelor of Law Entrance Test for admission to LL.B. (Three year Degree course), hereinafter called BILAT, for the admission every year. The admission shall be made strictly according to the merit list prepared on the basis of said Entrance Test, subject to fulfilling of eligibility requirements mentioned below and the general laws of the university concerning admission. Candidates can check the complete information of Bihar Institute of Law Admission 2020 like application process, eligibility criteria and other important information through this page below.
Bihar Institute of Law Admission 2020 – BILAT
Interested candidates can apply for Bachelor of Law Entrance Test for admission to LL.B. (Three year Degree course). Before going to apply candidates must check all the details carefully. Candidates can check all the details of Bihar Institute of Law Admission 2020 like schedule, application procedure, eligibility criteria, selection procedure from this page given below.
|Last date of for receipt of dully filled up application form||Last week of May 2020|
|Admit card to be distributed at Bihar Institute of Law, Patna||Last week of May 2020|
|Date of Entrance Test||Last week of May 2020|
|Publication of Result||Last week of May 2020|
|Date of commencement of Admission||1st week of Jun 2020|
|Date of Commencement of classes||2nd week of Jun 2020|
|Admit Card for BILAT II Entrance Test||Last week of Jul 2020|
|BILAT II Entrance Test||Last week of Jul 2020|
|BILAT II Entrance Test Result||Last week of Jul 2020|
Admission to LL.B. Part-I shall be open to candidates, having Bachelor’s degree in Arts, Science, Commerce, Engineering or any other discipline from a recognized University or possessing such academic qualification as is considered equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree by any recognized University with at least 45 % marks.
Appearing candidates in final year Bachelors Examination are also eligible to apply for the Entrance test subject to the condition that their examination results of Bachelors Degree must be declared before the date of admission to LL.B. Part-I
Important Note: The appearing candidate must appear with their final year mark sheet before the Admission.
BILAT Application Form 2020
The Prospectus including the Application Form can be obtained from the office of Bihar Institute of Law. Application Form and Prospectus for Entrance Test can also be downloaded from the college website: www.bilpatna.com.
Expected Application Fee: Rs. 800/-
The candidates are required to paste recent and identical colour photographs at the appropriate places in Application Form. Application Form with Xerox copies of Photograph (or the Xerox copy of Application form) shall be rejected outrightly.
Candidates Me advised to keep the sufficient number of extra copies of the same photograph (at least 6 in number for future use in case the candidate is admitted).
The dully filled Application Form, Admit Card and Attendance sheet along with self-attested copies of all Marksheet Certificate (including Matric) & Caste Certificate, PH certificate (if required) be sent to the Principal Bihar Institute of Law, Raja Bazar, Ashiana More, Post – B.V. College, Patna – 800 014. The form should reach to the office of Principal on or before the last date of submission of Form.
BILAT 2019 Admit card will be distributed at Bihar Institute of Law, Patna. Candidates can collect their admit card from there. Applicants may note that the Admit Cards will not be sent by Post, they have to collect it in person. The admit card is an important document through which they get important instruction for the exam and also they can enter the exam hall.
The medium of Entrance Test – The medium of entrance test shall be English.
The pattern of Examination – The Entrance Test will be based on objective questions with type multiple choice.
Duration of the test – The duration of the test shall be of two hours
Total Number of seats: 180
Candidates should prepare according to the syllabus of BILAT 2019. Through the syllabus, the candidates will know the amount of time and effort to be given to each chapter. Candidates can use the link below to check BILAT 2019 syllabus.
Click here to check BILAT 2019 syllabus.
Important Instruction to Candidates appearing at BILAT 2020
- Candidates are advised to reach at the Examination Centre half an hour before the commencement of the Entrance Test.
- The candidate must carry his/her valid Admit Card for the Entrance Test He/she must occupy only his/her allotted seat as per his/her roll number mentioned in the seating plan notified for the Test at the Examination Centre.
- No candidate shall be admitted to the Examination Hall after the scheduled time of the commencement of the Examination.
- No candidate shall be allowed to leave the Examination Hall till the expiry of the full allotted time for the test
- There is no provision to provide or permit a writer/scribe at the Entrance Test except for blind candidates.
- The candidates shall be checked for any resource/help material regularly and at random by the invigilator and other supervisory staff conducting the test, on the slightest doubt.
- Calculator, watch calculator, electronic diary, paper, mobile phones, digital watches with memory, slide rule or any other electronic gadgets etc. are not allowed in the Examination Hall Accordingly, the candidates are required not to bring any of these items /articles.
- Any of the following actions by a candidate shall disqualify him/her to take the Entrance Test, and the result of his/her Entrance Test shall be cancelled and he/she will also be debarred from appearing at the future Entrance Tests conducted by Patna University.
- Tempering with Admit Card including that of Photograph of the candidate on it.
- Not occupying the allotted seat in the Examination Hall.
- Tempering / Disturbing the seating arrangements at the Examination Hall.
- Smuggling-out or Smuggling-in of the Question Booklet-cum-OMR sheet in part or in full, or Test material, or using any resource/help material connected with the BILAT.
- Using unfair means during the Test.
- Making any attempt to influence of Bihar Institute of Law authorities directly or indirectly.
- A person found to impersonate candidates will be lodged by the Centre Superintendent / Authority concerned under the Bihar Conduct of Examination Act, 1981.
- Suppression/concealment of information: The candidate must ensure that he/she is eligible to appear at the Entrance Test. If it is detected at any later stage that he/she did not possess the minimum qualification or there was something against the candidate which would have prevented him/her from being admitted in the said Entrance Test, or, the candidate has provided false information or no information about his/her previous involvement in any act punishable under law or out of gross misconduct and indiscipline, Ms/her candidature shall be out rightly rejected and his/her admission if already made shall be cancelled at any stage and he/she shall be debarred from appearing in any of the future Entrance Exam of the University.
The admission to LL.B. course will be done strictly in order of the merit list drawn on the basis of the performance of the candidate in the aforesaid Entrance Test However, every candidate must secure a minimum of 40% marks in the entrance test hi order to get admission in LL.B, course in other words, if a candidate gets less than 40% marks in the entrance test, he/she will be disqualified to take admission in LLB. Course in-different of any category.
In case of equal marks obtained by two or more candidates in the entrance test the candidate obtained higher marks in graduation shall be admitted.
In case of equal marks obtained in entrance test & Graduation marks by the two or more candidates the candidate having higher age to be admitted on the seat.
The result of BILAT will release after the successful conduction of the examination. Candidates who will be declared as qualifies will get admission in the intended LL.B. (Three year Degree course). Candidates can check the result from the official website. We will also provide a direct link to access your result.
The fee structure for BILAT 2020 is not released yet. Candidates can refer the previous year fee structure to get an idea about the fees.
Official website: www.bilpatna.in.
For more details of Bihar Institute of Law Admission, candidates may check 2019’s Information Brochure – Download Information Brochure.
Insofar, official details of BILAT 2020 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as information brochure releases, details will be updated here.